Lost History

I dont believe the story of the origin of our people is right, about the start of our civilizations, and the age of our species. When you just look at how much (((they))) lie about what was 70 years ago (WW2), how much do they lie about things that are 100 years ago? 500 years? 2 millenia? 10 millenia? a million years? or 100 million?

theepochtimes.com/n3/1416662-200-million-year-old-stone-bears-words-chinese-communist-party-collapses/
>In June 2002, a 270 million-year-old “hidden words stone” was discovered in Guizhou, China. A crack that formed 500 years ago in a large stone revealed six clearly discernible Chinese characters; the characters represent “The Chinese Communist Party Collapses [Zhong Guo Gong Chan Dang Wang].”

theepochtimes.com/n3/704738-2-8-billion-year-old-spheres-found-in-south-africa-how-were-they-made/

There are fossilized footprints of humans that are 290 million years old
ancient-code.com/this-290-million-year-old-human-footprint-has-experts-baffled/

Pic related, allegedly they overlayered 2 different symbols with parts of the rock breaking away. However the egyptians (or who ever actually build the pyramids) were absolutely precise about everything in their monuments, yet just ignore that blunder? Im not buying it. So I wonder is it depicting the past or the future?

TL;DR: Humans have been around a lot earlier than we are told and were a lot more advanced than previously thought

Other urls found in this thread:

raincool.blogspot.com/2010/05/helicopter-hieroglyphs-explained.html?m=1
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sethos_I.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramses_II.
theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
forbidden-history.com/marco-polo.html
livescience.com/37781-how-do-fossils-form-rocks.html
theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface
youtube.com/watch?v=ji2cvuJ1mYg
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/06/dinosaur-nodosaur-fossil-discovery/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Australis
news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/02/maya-laser-lidar-guatemala-pacunam/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinotopia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journey_to_the_Center_of_the_Earth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Daniel_Ruhmkorff
youtu.be/bBoA1686BQY
youtube.com/watch?v=qPn0NsZDtkk&t=27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Eternal kike confirmed.

raincool.blogspot.com/2010/05/helicopter-hieroglyphs-explained.html?m=1

>I dont believe the story of the origin of our people is right, about the start of our civilizations, and the age of our species. When you just look at how much (((they))) lie about what was 70 years ago (WW2), how much do they lie about things that are 100 years ago? 500 years? 2 millenia? 10 millenia? a million years? or 100 million?

I have the same feeling as well user. My interest in the Nazi SS and Sonenrad led me down and interesting road that said as much.

If the holocaust didn't happen, why wouldn't they lie about other things. Why would they not try to keep us in the dark about our past to make us feel alone and weak in this world instead of recognizing our true power?

pic related. my theory it depicts knowledge, as those people are the keeper of knowledge, or bringer of that.
the mayan/aztec one seems to depicts quatzacoatl i assume which is said to have brought that for the aztecs.

göbekli tepe apparently talks about a comet bringing civilization.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/

in case of the sumerian i suppose it is enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
>Enki (/ˈɛŋki/; Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is the ancient Sumerian god of water, knowledge (gestú, literally "ear"), mischief, crafts (gašam), and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make beer)

Same role Quetzacoatl took, bringing knowledge, or Satan with the apple. Prometheus who brought the fire very well could be the same enthity, Lucifer. The Kabba in Mecca supposedly contains a meteorite, which might be the one Göbekli Tepe speaks of or Satan that was thrown to earth
but i assume there is more to it

Now the FALLEN angels are said to have brought the knowledge for witchcraft and warcraft. Ironsmithing is one of these skills used for warcraft. Turns out the ancient egyptians used iron used from meteorites aka FALLEN in example for this dagger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade

neither of those fit any descriptions in here
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sethos_I.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramses_II.
of how their names supposedly were written accuratly

theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
>Seven years after the nuclear tests in Alamogordo, New Mexico, Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer [...] was lecturing at a college when a student asked if it was the first atomic test conducted.
>“Yes, in modern times,” he replied.

>Many scientists have sought to explain the dispersion of large glass rocks in the deserts of Libya, the Sahara, Mojave, and many other places in the world, as products of gigantic meteorite impacts. However, due to the absence of accompanying craters in the desert, the theory doesn’t hold up. Neither satellite imagery nor sonar has been able to find any holes.

>Furthermore, the glass rocks found in the Libyan Desert present a grade of transparency and purity (99 percent) that is not typical in the fusions of fallen meteorites, in which iron and other materials are mixed in with the cast silicon after the impact.

This gives another connection to the bible
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
>The Hebrew word translated as salt in this passage is melach, which does indeed mean salt. However, the root of melach is malach, which means to vanish away, or dissipate, as salt does when mixed into water. Given that Hebrew writing omits vowels, it's easy to see why malach may have been mistranslated as melach.
If this is true it means Lots wife didnt turn into salt, but simply vanished, when turning back to sodom/gomorrah, like when you get hit by a nuke.

So god possibly actually nuked fags and degenerates.

There are also Hindu scripts talking about weapons which appear to be quite similar to nukes or at least powerfull bombs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
>The weapon was also believed to cause severe collateral damage. The land where the weapon was used became barren, and all life in and around that area ceased to exist. Both men and women became infertile. There was also a severe decrease in rainfall with the land developing cracks, as in a drought.

Dinosaurs lived during the same time as humans did. The bible does talk about them, just calls them "behemoth".

And I think this is how it really was. here some not so old mentions of dinosaurlike creatures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
This is described to look like a longneck dinosaur, and was allegedly seen africa.

There are rocks showing humans and dinosaurs together
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989

Marco Polos description of dragons
forbidden-history.com/marco-polo.html
>"Leaving the city of Yachi, and traveling ten days in a westerly direction, you reach the province of Karazan, which is also the name of the chief city....Here are seen huge serpents, ten paces in length (about 30 feet), and ten spans (about 8 feet) girt of the body. At the fore part, near the head, they have two short legs, having three claws like those of a tiger, with eyes larger than a forepenny loaf (pane da quattro denari) and very glaring."
>The jaws are wide enough to swallow a man, the teeth are large and sharp, and their whole appearance is so formidable, that neither man, nor any kind of animal can approach them without terror. Others are met with of a smaller size, being eight, six, or 5 paces long; and the following method is used for taking them. In the day-time, by reason of great heat, they lurk in caverns, from whence, at night, they issue to seek their food, and whatever beast they meet with and can lay hold of, whether tiger, wolf, or any other, they devour;

All signs humans were living during the same time as dinosaurs. What do you think they did when it was said some heroes slayed a dragon?

>a lot more advanced than previously though
I have often thought this after watching that life after people special on history channel because everything in our civilization dissolves in just a few hundred years.

livescience.com/37781-how-do-fossils-form-rocks.html
>The most common method of fossilization is called permineralization, or petrification. After an organism's soft tissues decay in sediment, the hard parts — particularly the bones — are left behind.
>Water seeps into the remains, and minerals dissolved in the water seep into the spaces within the remains, where they form crystals. These crystallized minerals cause the remains to harden along with the encasing sedimentary rock.
>In another fossilization process, called replacement, the minerals in groundwater replace the minerals that make up the bodily remains after the water completely dissolves the original hard parts of the organism.

So basically they get buried by some mud which is under water. Assuming a great flood hit them like the one in the bible or the countless other floodmyths across the world, wouldnt that meet the conditions?

>11In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened.
>fountains of the great deep
Now what are the chances that thousands of years later there is a discovery making it possible those fountain of the great deep actually exist
theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface

soft dinosaur tissue discovered on dinosaur bones
youtube.com/watch?v=ji2cvuJ1mYg

pic related was recently discovered
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/06/dinosaur-nodosaur-fossil-discovery/
65 million years my ass

There is a lot of evidence that a great flood occurred and wiped out some kind of advanced civilization and it also seems that the Earth has actually been terraformed and there used to be a global society. Perhaps (((they))) are trying to return to that state but our God's don't want that and advocate for Nationalism hence separating everything. I've yet to find much information on the pre flood world it's a shame about Gobekli Tepe, Muslims want to destroy it.

Satan is not Lucifer

I've got such a headache.
Bump

how did a bunch of cavemen stack these megalith onto each other?
will trumps wall be able to compete?

these are in the shoria mountains, russia

its debatable though. some suggest for example that lucifer refers to satan before the fall. it was satan , the serpent that brought the fruit of knowledge either way though.

cultures all around the world talk about a huge flood, the hopi indians have one, according to the aztec the world gets destroyed repeatedly with the last time it being destroyed being by a huge flood, the bible of course has the flood in it too. just look at this list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths

when everybody independently says the same I tend to believe them.

according to graham hancock the pyramids align with the orions belt in their positions 12500 years ago which is the same point of time the constillation of draco alignes with angkor wat perfectly (also according to graham hancock) making me think the last great cataclysm which probably was the flood shortly after those 2 were built (or in case of angkor wat they were build not that long ago but on older remains which are probably from that time).

Some other interesting stuff showing ancients knowing a lot they shouldnt according to Mainstream History. (From the fallen angels?)
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
This one is partly about modern monuments and their meanings too, but at around 1:10:00 he starts talking about the pyramids, and how they encode the size of the earth in relation to the moon, as well as the speed of light with over 99% accuaricy

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
this video talks about how different monuments, from the pyramids, to stonehenge, to stuff in south america encode mathematical knowledge as well as functioning as a GPS telling people where they are currently if they know how to read the monuments, again showing that those "cavemen" were far more sophisticated than we care to admit as well as showing that there was some kind of global communication going on (not like the internet, but information where exchanged through traveling, trade or whatever despite southamerica not being discovered officially until thousands years later) since they all use the same system

nump. Really cool thread

Pic related is the Oronce Fine Map from 1531, it depicts antarctica even though it officially was only discovered 1820.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Australis
>Terra Australis (Latin for South Land) is a hypothetical continent first posited in antiquity and which appeared on maps between the 15th and 18th centuries. The existence of Terra Australis was not based on any survey or direct observation, but rather on the idea that continental land in the Northern Hemisphere should be balanced by land in the south.
this is their excuse on why antarctica is seen on maps before its discovery (there are multiple around). furthermore they mostly show south america down to the southest part, but then suddenly werent able to discover antarctica which is just just next door?

also take a look at the northpole of this map, and compare it with...

...this one of hyperborrea

The temple is within God's people. Satan will take over the temple in the end days. The corruption of God's creation from the book of Enoch will occur again. There will not be another flood. The next destruction will be fire raining down. Those who have remained true to God will be removed before that. Ayylmao Jesus confirmed.

>lost technology
>wrote about it on rocks

I think the megalithic sites around the world are all related. Check this out. Imagine all the new info this is going to provide. Millions more inhabitants in this area than previously thought before this discovery.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/02/maya-laser-lidar-guatemala-pacunam/

baalbek aka heliopolis, lebanon. another megalithic structure, neatly stacke upon another

agreed

heil hitler

It's not debatable. It's very clear that Lucifer and Satan are separate entities. They've been morphed together due to popular misunderstanding.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinotopia

The technology isn't lost, we just don't recognize it's origin.

Doesn't this belong on /his or /x

yeah, heard about that book. more interesting is jules vernes journey to the center of the earth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journey_to_the_Center_of_the_Earth
published in 1964 which is appearently the very same year this lamp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Daniel_Ruhmkorff
was invented by that guy, and the book itself features this very lamb which was barely spreaded back then, and i assume the lamp shouldnt have existed when the book was started being written, yet it was featured in there.

so what else in the book it true?

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

Furthermore Nazis went to the North and Southpole, both said to have openings, as well as tibet which has legends of an underground kingdom, shangri-la/shamballah.
the hopi indians and tibetians use the swastika and have legend about a world beneath the ground.
China, the celtics, greeks, aztecs, all have legends of the white blue eyed people coming and bringing technology.
And they all use the swastika.

So i believe what people call the nordics or pleiadians are actually the inner earthers which may or may not came from space but if so settled there millenias ago. i like to think they are angelic

schlomo in pic related later appeared in another thread again, said he asked his rabbi who just stated that its a nothingburger and that there is nothing to it seemingly not wanting to talk further about it.

also regarding pic related:
the hebrew alphabet doesnt have any vowels, so both paradise and pardes would both be written the same giving another connection

nazis were in contact with the angels instead. also when you see someone "shapeshifting" its mostly just the seed of the serpent that "shimmers" through shortly as its strongly prevelant in them.

You guys should check out the moundbuilders of North America. Sprung up all up and down the Mississippi River which connects to the gulf of Mexico. The one in New Orleans is estimated at 10000 years old or so they say. Convinced that America was settled by Mediterranean civs

Also it took 3 years for maggellan to circumvent the globe. Solomon in the Bible mentions a land where it took 3 years journey to sail to and that is where they got their gold from

>it's very clear
user I'm fairly new into christian theology, and I always thought that the two were one and the same. If it's so clear than it would be a trivial matter for you to demonstrate the distinction with some sources, yes?

To understand the Bible you first have to understand that besides being historical records and guidelines it also is an occult text describing metaphysical properties, and uses symbolism, metaphores and parables to explain those as certain concepts just didnt exist in the language back then.

The bibles genesis in example talks in some sense about what we call Big Bang. Both underlie a similar principle which is the easiest explainable in the realm of math. In the beginning there was nothing but God (consciousness) and everything was created out of nothing, 0. Out of this you can make something by creating opposites. +1 and -1. You now have something out of nothing, which when put together will be again nothing. In the world of physics you have the Big Bang, out of nothing pops up matter and anti matter, energy and dark energy, protons and electrons or +1s and -1s out of 0.
In the bible you have god creating heaven and earth, seperating the day from the night, taking the female from the male (adams rib creating eve), creating duality out of nothing, same principle. How did they know about that thousands of years ago?

Also the 4th day is where the physical universe is completed and only living creatures are missing.
if you go into the egyptian creation myth, the ogdoad, you also have the 4 primordial forces coming together (of which kek was one) creating this world. in alchemi there are 4 elements making up the material realm, with the spirit being above it.
now look what you get when you overlay the symbols for the 4 elements (hint, you all know the symbol)
All talk about the same eternal truth of a certain principle and thus encode the same number for the same things, the 4

also when you stand with your arms and legs stretched from one another, you basically form the pentagram too, with your head/spirit above the other four, making me wonder wether or not our arms and legs have each a connection to one of the elements.

Just look at how much is lied about today. The past has the spin on centuries of revisionism.

Egypt is most defiantly older than historically accepted. Civilization dates back at least 12000 years, but humans tend to congregate on coasts. 12000 years ago was the end of the Last ice age, thus if there were major cities predating that time they would be underwater now.

Underwater archeological digs are expensive, time consuming and near impossible to get funding for. If human civilization predates the last ice age we only have evidence from hermit mountain tribes from those times, so it is sparse and hard to find.

There is a site near Little Rock that was partially destroyed by farmers in the early 1900s "Toltec Mounds" and a really big site in MO "Cahokia"

Every Shaman knows it is the Four Winds.
Lakota are just creationist cultists.

Bump

>believing any of this shit

interesting, even though i dont know quite where this is trying to go

North America is Atlantis.
The Solutreans were the First Nations.
Lake Agassiz was the flood.
The Younger Dryas was the ELE event.
Whites are indigenous to North America.
Europe was the colony.
The Copper culture became the Phoenicians and Vikings.
The Ice free corridor/beringia theory was debunked.
Indians are just a creationist cult.

Four Winds.
We are just winds blowing across the Land. Humans do not own North America.

pic related was uploaded some time by someone who didnt even know whats on there since the person didnt look properly onto it thinking its just some cannon or something
when it then gained some traction and a campange was started to discredit the "dinosaur picture", but they always referred to...

...pic related. note the same setting, similar posture, holes in similar locations. this is the psyop to discredit the real pic.

STOP POSTING THIS DEBUNKED IMAGE FOR FUCK SAKE YOU ARE RUINING THE CAUSE!!!!!!!!!

Lakota are pretty interesting people.

Where's the debunking of that image?

here but i debunked the debunking here >neither of those fit any descriptions in here
>de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sethos_I.
>de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramses_II.
>of how their names supposedly were written accuratly

Have you looked into Manly Palmer Hall's research into the topic yet?

nope, but cae across his name a few times. probably should

He has some very interesting lectures about Lost History, this one is a great listen
youtu.be/bBoA1686BQY
May have been me posting about him the last couple threads at least, I usually just try to lurk these threads and bump them when they get towards the back.

Speaking of atlantis i have an idea. You know the bermuda triangle right? How planes and boats sail through it and disappear and then reappear a hundred years later? Well what if atlantis was the result of ships sailing into the bermuda triangle, going through this time warp, and seeing NYC or LA or san Francisco, or modern cities. What if atlantis was just the name they gave to the city they kept seeing after going through this time warp? Thats what i think atlantis is. People traveling through time and seeing cities that didnt exist yet.

you may like
what i want to add to this is that i believe the jews of the bible, aka the chosen people, are not the (((jews))) we have today, but are instead
>9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.
now having this in mind ask yourself who the real jews are and why the (((jews))) hate the white people so much. i believe because they want to steal their position and replace them completely.

what is written about the jews also fits the white people a lot better, to be send to the ends of the world and rule everywhere which happened to the whites, to struggle strongly often, but never fall, and the whites endured ice ages, the plague, spanish flue, centuries of muslim invasion, 2 worldwars, and another wave of muslim invasions we even welcome into our country and provide with ressources and still are on the top.

The truth is our actual year is not in the 2000s yet. The calendar date was tampered with multiple times throughout history. I have studied this extensively. We are currently in the mid 1700's. It's amazing how much stuff is outright lost. We are also experiencing a lot of unearthing of ancient lost technologies. Who knows how long ago civilization started? Nobody.

i fucking love your threads, heres a bump. also checked

what about vimana in hindu mythology? whats with them? why does it look like ancient veda scripts knew about concepts like quantum physics and modern tech? and the fact that a lot of famous geniuses used to read vedas for inspiration (einstein, schrodinger, tesla, bohr)?

SOUND WAVES IN INDIA TEMPLE. THE PICTURE IS 3D PILLAR SOUND WAVE GRAPH. THE PILLARS AT THE 1000 YEAR OLD TEMPLE ARE 3D PILLAR SOUND WAVES IN THE VIDEO. 100% HUMANS HAD ADVANCE TECH AND KNOWLEDGE
youtube.com/watch?v=qPn0NsZDtkk&t=27s

I would be very interested to look into that information. I bet you know our city was built by occultists and the city of Atlanta is full of esoteric symbolism from people who were initiated into information that wasn't shared with the masses.

phantom time theory right? never looked into it really, but essentially some king or emperor wanted to rule dring the turn of the millenium and changed the calendar right?

pic related

im always glad when people like my threads. so thanks and you are welcome