TURKEY

Redpill me on Turkey boys. I don't seem to know too much about this country, and it seems that literally everyone hates Turkey. Why is that?

because they are muslim

They're an ethnic cluster fuck but somehow insular and belligerent to North Europeans, all a while they want to join the EU but clearly not for any reason that would contribute to the greater good. Their freedom of speech and freedom of the media is pitiful and they're the greatest real blockage to the creation of Kurdistan (because fuck Iran and Iraq is a puppet state). They're a literal thorn in the side of world security and consistently get away with it because as socially and civilly belligerent as they are to Northern Europeans, they're militarily and economically belligerent to Russia which made them a prime candidate for NATO.. Meaning any action against them is impossible. Turkey is a cockroach in international politics, they're invulnerable trolls of indistinguishable loyalty.

True, but Islam isn't actually an issue here. It's not like the Arabian states or Iran who are literally difficult to deal with because Islam.

Roach here.

It is all media propaganda. Don't buy Jewish lies. They are telling the same lies with different color to Turks as well.

Ask anything.

actual Turk here, it's because we are in other European countries and that's enough of a reason to get hated

>Why is that?
They are muslims and low skilled migrants, as long as they stay there I'm ok with them, is one of the few secular muslim country, great history and al that

knew 2 turks
1 guy that was fucking retarded, had no self awareness and everyone disliked him
1 girl who was tall whitish and slim hot body, nice personality butterface

>seems that literally everyone hates Turkey

lmao, what are you talking about? Do you mean here on pol? I'm American, too but I'm Turkish, all four of my grandparents were born in Turkey, I visit fairly frequently, I can answer any specific questions you have but you have to be more specific than "why does everyone hate Turkey" because not everyone hates us lol

>Muslim
>Welfare leeches
>Criminals
>Inbred
>Shit-tier history

Frankly a silly question, even for a burger

>We are in other European countries

Just what are you implying, roach?

>President literally calls upon his people living abroad to use Western welfare to out breed the natives and take over their countries
>They hate us for just being here

Get the fuck out of here with that weak taqiya shit you lying cockroach.

he says that Turks are in your countries you subhuman wh*Te retard.

Holy fuck i'd love to beat the shit out of you for making that extremely retarded post. You absolute paleskinned whore retard

so you do not hate me for living here? ok nice

Spent months travelling across the entire country. They're a weird lot. The coastal areas in the west are basically Europe-tier, with beautiful women and good food. If you go ten metres inland it's like you've wandered into the Dark Continent and everyone is a hideous fundamentalist orangutan. The westernised secular coastal dwellers seem to be getting BTFO by the government's policies which are aimed at getting the savages in the interior to vote for them through jingoism and over the top nationalism (and not in a good sense). Their political process seems incredibly third world. When I was there the President was illegally campaigning for a political party and the electoral coalition arranged against him was taken out by the AKP arranging an end to the Kurdish ceasefire in the east.

I still want an answer, roach. What do you mean "Other European countries" ?

It's like America, but after the mexicans finished replacing the population. Turkroach posters are also cancer.

black, white, green, and red flag arab states are mere puppets who are enjoying petrol and could be eradicated in a fairly short amount of time as arabs have no military expertise.

iran on the hand is a different story. everyone hates iran because iran hates zionism.

that's on point

the Netherlands is a Turkish exclave, MP Kuzu is taking care of things really well

They have been enemies of Europe since 1071 ruining civilized nations conquest after conquest

I haven't been there since the 70s so I'm sure it's quite different now. I really enjoyed my 2 years there. The people were great, food was delicious and the history that permeates the country was really interesting. I'd love to go back for a few weeks.

Several reasons. The Turkish Republic is the successor state to the Ottoman Empire, a multiethnic empire that grew out of the early conquests of some Turkmen nomads. The Turkmens had arrived in Anatolia in the twelfth century, defeating the Byzantine Empire and sparking off the Crusades. In the fourteenth century, the Ottoman dynasty began to expand, resulting in a militaristic and expansive Islamic empire. This Islamic empire threatened Western Christendom for several hundred years, and succeeded in invading and holding the Balkans up until the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. The weakness of the decaying empire and resulting power vacuum were major causes in the First World War.

The Turks do not seem to make friends easily. Centuries spent raiding and attacking the Balkans have not exactly endeared them to the modern Balkan countries, and oppression of the Orthodox Church has alienated the Orthodox world. As the Ottoman Empire fell apart, the triumvirate who had seized power in Constantinople issued orders to kill many of the non-Turks living in the provinces, resulting in the Armenian Genocide. The present Turkish Republic refuses to recognise this event, and has criminalised discussion of it. An on-off war between Turks and Kurds has caused significant problems in the east.

There is also a significant Turkish diaspora throughout Europe, primarily in Germany and the Netherlands. These people seem to regard themselves as Turks first and citizens of their host countries second. The problem was exacerbated recently by Erdogan (President of Turkey and well-known watermelon seller) attempting to carry out political rallies in European countries.

Turkey and the Turks have, of course, several positive points, and it is important to remember that "Turk" can refer to people from a variety of ethnic backgrounds, whatever their nationality. However, as you can see, the Turks have had a troubled relationship with the West.

Because (((Ataturk))) and the Dönmeh

>everyone hates iran because iran hates zionism.

Iran promotes terrorism worldwide.

I already know you're gonna call me a kike, so I'll just refer to the two examples not related to their fight with Zionism off the top of my head: Helping the Bosniaks against the Serbs during the Bosnian War and sucking Rohingya dick.

fuck off nigger, roaches on this board need to be shot

cry more wh*Te boy

btw work for me harder so that i can buy my second PS4 :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>i can buy my second PS4

Shit taste desu get an Xbone

You can say those, yeah. But then agian, why US bombed civilian Serbian targets? Thanks to NATO intervention we have Wahhabists in Bosnia in Europe. Good job war on terror.

not an Amerimutt

>mutt

Operation Enduring Freedom, Al-Qaeda almost totally dried out.

Syrian Civil War, ISIS almost dried out.

Watch closely how Al-Nusra Front will raise in power. This is the same mistake being repeated over and over again since Soviet-Afghan War. It won't end with brute force, but it will spread faster and be more volatile without brute force.

> it seems that literally everyone hates Turkey. Why is that?
Turkey's government is pushing buttons on some middle european countries, including Germany, Switzerland and Netherlands.
Most sane european citizens just dislike Turkey's government and especially Erdogan's rhetoric.

apprently nothig you fucking retard.

>tfw roach diaspora with white gf
life's pretty good right now guys especially considering I got a new job as a law intern.

fpbp

if they werent muzzies it wouldnt be a problem

damn muzzies

But Hitler liked turks and muzzies

Those muzzies werent under the influence of salafism and/or wahhabism. that makes a huge difference.

as for turks, he wanted to use them against soviets.

Haven't seen much Turks recently, probably got tired of being called rape babies.

because yall niggas are jahoty terrorists

100,000s years of exitence of homo sapiens. Wonder how many times there was rape in our bloodline.

What's the point of caring about ethnicity except for some physical traits?