MSNBC Panel Says Trump Is a ‘Dictator’ Who’s Owned by Putin: ‘We Need a Revolution’

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/politics/msnbc-panel-trump-dictator-owned-putin
youtube.com/watch?v=z9EDgYqjsD8
youtu.be/1S5SPYpMwGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

November 8th, 2016 was the revolution.

>Trump Is a ‘Dictator’
i dream of Trump becoming the next Caeser

Maybe they're right. The White House going to war with the FBI isn't exactly normal.

he is

Maybe the FBI shouldn't have intervened with our election?

Literal reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetards

I hope they try staging a coup, I genuinely do. We can finally dispense with all the fucking fake niceties and civil debate and just fucking wipe them out.

THESE people want to start a revolution.

freebeacon.com/politics/msnbc-panel-trump-dictator-owned-putin

That's a dude in drag, isn't it?

Niggers and feminists?

What are they gonna fight with? Dildos and pretty speeches?

i will follow him across the Rubicon .youtube.com/watch?v=z9EDgYqjsD8

>1 post by this ID

this is what shills do. they pick a flag they think will identify them as being on "your" side and feign concern. don't be surprised if some other random shit head shows up to defend his fellow employee.

these morbidly obese turds are as transparent as they are embarrassing.

Maybe you shouldn't have elected a chaos agent indebted to Russian oligarchs.

MAN WE GOT THEM TO ADMIT IT!

lmao, dumb snek poster

Ok, so they're traitors, arrest them.

Let the anti-gun leftist take to the streets and start their revolution. I dare them.

They want their useful idiot pets to start the revolution, while they hide in their owners bunkers.

Thats why I didn't vote for Hillary, who dealt with the Russians.

We really do need a revolution. One that will end the liberals once and for all. I say get the military involved right now. Order them to arrest or kill the FBI/NSA/CIA agents involved in this memo, as well as all Congressmen who are trying to impede the presidency. If civilians get in the way that is even better, more reason for me to exercise my 2nd amendment right.

What about the ((tyranny))?

The kikes are mad. Perfect.

What a great butthurt to witness

Do they know they mean us when they say Putin?

Can I see the video?

why are americans so disgustingly ugly.

why is mccain so fucking based. he sees cowardice and he doesnt care who happens to be the coward. he eats his face for that person ever having called based mccain a coward. which is what this coward president has done
>they knew i was shit before they were killed in battle and signed up
this is his face when he thinks of those comments and the bamboo skewers they put under his finger nails

this is treason then

Here you go buddy.
youtu.be/1S5SPYpMwGQ

>THESE people want to start a revolution.
>a fat, chinless, balding slob and a mrs doutbfire cosplayer

TRUMP BTFO

Joke: We need to send takes into Washington. Depose the evil racist xenophobic misogynistic anti-semitic islamophobic transphobic Russian puppet Drumpfler!

Woke: Roll tanks into California, arrest and fire all government employees.

Be quiet, Jeb.

Maybe the FBI has been getting away with this kind of shit for years. Counting on the corruption and complacency of mainstream politicians to keep their rackets going.

i feel like im taking crazy pills

The left is on the verge. If Trump fires Rosenstein and/or Mueller there could be revolution. These are brainwashed puppets of the media, the deep state, and power structure behind them. When the puppet masters lose control, they will sick their dogs on us, millions of them. Stock up.

Source: Your loose asshole.

>don't be surprised if some other random shit head shows up to defend his fellow employee.

70 seconds later, look who waddles into the thread:

you're not fooling anyone, shit bag. fuck off.

This was my first thought as well.

This seriously subversion and traitorous at this point.

Go cry elsewhere Justin.

Kek

>we need a revolution
So who's going to fight it for you, libshit? Certainly not the police and military who fucking hate your guts after you've shit on them for 60~ years.

>we need a revolution
Be careful what you wish for

>THESE people want to start a revolution.
I'd watch that movie.

This is true though. We don't need a revolution quite yet though, we just need to wait for Mueller's investigation to make it impossible not to impeach Trump.

Can you be any more apparent?
You weak pussy faggot.

LETS GOOOOOO

The Israeli foreign legion isn't doing shit

Lol can someone dye her hair red?

fucking lol

Somebody invite me over for the civil war

So, if Putin controls jews, norks, mossad, merkel, left, right, alt-right, alt-left, whole world media + some minor massonic cults how the fuck are they gonna revolt?

Lol why are canadians this polite

can i add "clearly" before anything i want and it becomes true?

Clearly

The FBI using unverified fiction payed for by Hillary and not reviewed internally isn’t normal either.

It controls you thats for sure kek.

clearly you can

They are actually pushing for civil war.

Here how the revolution will look in HD!

Yeah because none of you maga idiots are overweight and neckbearded

Please terminate your existence

>Owned by Putin

More like the MSM is owned by the Clintons, Rothschilds, and Soros. We need to fucking get Trump some help to reign these deep state Jewish assholes in.

How on earth is this man still walking around after inciting rebellion against the government on national television?
We get arrested and put in prison for 3 years for inciting people to beat some pakis up

Thats too obvious to mention. So still - do they have any bit of logic? They are controlled actually so how are they going to revolt?

>1 post
Shill you mind getting off here? The whole Russian conspiracy has no proven facts. The media even admitted to peddling it without it without them.

>If Trump fires Rosenstein
>If
When

Now were back to "TRUMP IS A PUTIN PUPPET WE NED REBLOLUTION!".How many lies do you have to you have to up with until you realize that the media is fucking bullshit?

Lefty faggots projecting again

>He's a dictator
>He's being controlled
mental
gymnastics

Who is this semen demon to the right?

Hey Rabbi

Putler is all-powerful

Glowing in the dark

>mrs doutbfire cosplayer

I just wish that Trump was 20 years younger so that we could have him as dictator for the next 40 years.

Someone didn't get the memo

its over lads, going to save time and kill myself i guess

even after everything to do with the election, I still had no idea how many keks the Trump presidency would provide. Lifelong appointment to dictator when?

>1 post meme
>posts once
he's just shitposting and you're making it worse

Well I've posted twice. What now?

Digits for Civil War 2

>"Donald Trump is winning, this crazy wacky guy is winning"

Thank God

If the lefties want to push for war this election cycle let them, we'll win the next five.

Are you implying a dictator can't be controlled by another more powerful dictator?

I know this is not the case but as I understand it you are saying that being a dictator and being controlled are icompatible things.

Also, Putin only need to have some documents or dark secret of Trump to blackmail him.

The only Russian connection was made up by an ex-Brit intel agent, which the FBI were in on and then ran with it.

You say you want a revolution? Well, ya know...