Why don't pagans create a bible? How do you expect your religion to spread if you don't have a centralised book?

Why don't pagans create a bible? How do you expect your religion to spread if you don't have a centralised book?

Other urls found in this thread:

jomsvikings.com/system/files/Havamal-Chisholm.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prose_Edda
youtube.com/watch?v=QRg_8NNPTD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It would be a good idea

>centralised
Fucking statist cuck. Bet you believe everything nigger-loving Pope tells you.

Paganism is gay, that's why. Odin was a literal FAGGOT.

If you don't centralize your doctrine it will be less likely to spread. That's one of the reasons why it was so easy for Christianity to take over European paganism. When people think of Christianity, they think of the bible. When they think of paganism, they don't have the faintest idea of where to start.

jomsvikings.com/system/files/Havamal-Chisholm.pdf

See this is a difficult topic, paganism should be practiced in an isolated manner special with oneself.
Books have been written but usually by somebody who opens up a mystic shop or some kind of psychic reading service, who does so to form a clan with heirarchy, and rules special to the group but also leading to the same kind of ego circle jerk to corruption problems as any run of the mill large church or even a cult.

Because everyone who actually practiced "paganism" (in itself a stupid catchall term for countless disparate heathen mythologies) got BTFO'ed by the servants of the Lord

Pagans already have a fully fledged religion, gormless goy. It's (You) who are godless...

That's the reason why Islam spreads. So better have everything decentralised so nothing spreads effectively.
Maghrebis can go back to their sandgods, Egyptians to Coptic/ancient gods, Iranians to Zoroastrianism/Manichaeism, Turkic would've stayed Tengri/Shamanist etc.

>See this is a difficult topic, paganism should be practiced in an isolated manner special with oneself.
That's why paganism will never spread, because you want to keep it how it was. But you can't keep it tribal in a 21st century global society. The fact it was so disconnected and differed from tribe to tribe was the main reason Christianity conquered it. Christianity was a far more efficient religion for a large centralised polity.

>he doesn't have a shrine to Lugh and worship the gods in his own unique and meaningful way
quite sad!

Because paganism isn't a proselytizing faith. If you're interested, read Ovid's Metamorphoses; it's the closest thing to a bible of Greco-Roman paganism. I'm sure that Nordic paganism has something akin to it (i.e. a written collection of its myths), but I forgot the name of it because I'm more of a Romaboo.

>When people think of Christianity
They think about jews jewing each other
>When they think of paganism
They remember now happy Christmas, Easter & Halloween makes their children. Same goes for fairy tales vs that ridiculous book.

Paganism doesn't have to spread. It doesn't have to market itself like a whore. Those that come to it do so on their own.
>Then you Abrahamics remind them they'll burn for all eternity even if you don't manage to murder them in this life.

The truth is within
Later, the truth has to be chanted
Falling further, the truth has to be written down
Now, the only memory of it is within google

The pagans are alright lad. Fuck off we're full.

So you're okay with your religion not affecting the world in the slightest?

Pagan stories were passed on orally, told by mothers to their children. Until of course jew worshipers started killing them for being "witches."
This is the closet thing to a bible:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prose_Edda

Because it's a primitive, dead religion that only edgy larpers practice these days.

What am I supposed to do
If I want to talk about peace and understanding
But you only understand the language of the sword
What if I want to make you understand that the path you chose leads to downfall
What if I want to tell you to leave me and my beloved ones in peace

I let the blade do the talking...
So my tongue shall become iron
And my words the mighty roar of war
Revealing my divine angerĀ“s arrow shall strike

All action for the good of all
I see my reflection in your eyes
But my new age has just begun

The sword is soft
In the fire of the furnace
It hungers to be hit
And wants to have a hundred sisters
In the coldest state of their existence
They may dance the maddest
In the morass of the red rain

Beloved brother enemy
I sing my sword song for you
The lullaby of obliteration
So I can wake up with a smile
And bliss in my heart
And bliss in my heart
And bliss in my heart

Coexistence, Conflict, combat
Devastation, regeneration, transformation
That is the best I can do for you

I see a grey gloom on the horizon
That promises a powerful sun to rise
To melt away all moons
It will make the old fires of purification
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers

youtube.com/watch?v=QRg_8NNPTD8

This, but theism in general seems pretty crazy
>assuming the god of the bible is real based on faith
I dont understand it

I'd say the majority of kike-on-a-stick worshippers are just deus vult LARPers.

I don't want it to spread to anyone that isn't ethnically tied to the branch I follow. Quality > Quantity

Because spirituality in general should be with oneself, regardless of religion, that's how you get radicals in every form from a tainted groupthink that crashes and burns.
Want to know what it is though?
The thing that makes religion have such immense effects on society and why it generates such appeal?
People will gather for a sense of community, be it Christianity or something else and if anything it would be best if we could take spirituality out of this concept altogether and make spiritualy personal again.
Instead of asking Pagans to write a bible, you should be asking people to come up with ways to generate a feeling of community in the world again without relgion.
Oh wait, I have an answer, Nationalism.
I wonder why Jews hate it so much seeing as it's probably the only thing that would stop the collapse of modern civilization and make people proud of their homelands and happy to live together and cooperate to function again.

A quote I heard once (from cringe-worthy 'wiccans') happened to answer it nicely. "You have your written word, and when you put it out in the wind, the rain, and the sun, it washes out and withers away. Our religion is the wind, the rain, and the sun."

The Theogony is my holy book that I will spread.

>putting gods will into human words
Christians, Jews, and Muslims are all heretics
Maybe it's good pagans don't follow the traditions of you other kike worshiping puppets

Your centralization is the biggest flaw with your shit religions, no one should be compelled to behave a certain way by religious dogma

Mein kamph is the holy book

>>putting gods will into human words
Why is this bad? Are you not able to do this? If so, seems odd.

Nice.

Humans are immoral, sinful, and vain. God's will is absolute and not to be tainted by our touch, for everything we touch we corrupt. Look at all the things that have been done in the name of God and tell me that He would be pleased at what his creations have done.

a book based on what? it would only contain lies and bullshit, especially now 1000 years after the last pagan died,a supreme gentleman cringefest

what you faggots do not understand, is that we are not talking about a cultural jacket here, we're talking about Truth, which is ABSOLUTE

I often wonder if kids today can even comprehend that word. really I feel for them, they are clueless, uprooted, in the dark, they grew up with false heroism of vidya, Peter Pan syndrome kicked in like it did with that idiot Vikernes, who sold these kids the idea of a fantastic ideal of their ancestry. Complete bullshit but they cling to it in a pitiable fashion.

I really can't blame them, moronic as it is, as true paganism was barbaric af and basically the same to modern pagan niggers in Africa fucking babbies against aids and sacrificing their own children.

THey probably are atheists at heart as they don't seem to understand the clear struggle between powers of good and evil anymore, they want to worship demons, who even the hellenist philosphers 3 centuries BC saw clearly as evil beings. They don't really believe, it's all about the jacket, the cultural jacket, product of the modern consumerist society.

It is really to be pitied. God exists and Satan certainly. Christ was real, they don't understand what a jew really is, why a jew before Christ is different than a talmudic jew today, they don't want to see that our pagan ancestors were pitiable niggers, as many of them like Arnobius wrote and extensively explained, they see the Saviour of Man as hurr jewish, while he came for the Gentiles. Dumb young deluded pitiable people, a product of the filthy kikes and commies breaking down our society (and the boomers selling out for personal comfort)

When shit really hits the fan, they'll be on their knees to, but in their never dreamed of misery nobody will pray to Odin or whatever demons. They will pray to God. This is what must happen, to separate the wheat from the chaff

>Humans are immoral, sinful, and vain
And we are also the opposite of said things. We are fallible, thats going to happen.
>God's will is absolute and not to be tainted by our touch, for everything we touch we corrupt.
And we also make things better.
>Look at all the things that have been done in the name of God and tell me that He would be pleased at what his creations have done
I dont know that he even exists, im just here on this weird planet doing cool stuff. Talking to people around the world on a rectangular hand-sized computer that does a ton of mind-blowing things. People are fallible and make mistales, but everything youve mentioned isnt solely what humans are. I dont know what god wants, nor do i particularly care, but i do know life is good.

>God exists
Do you have evidence to support this claim? Im curious as to what your viewpoint is.

Dig into history and you'll see it. Start with Josephus, Book of Enoch, Sumerian history and annunaki, antediluvian remains (megalithic structures), then look into orthodox and catholic prophecy over the last 2 millenia. Pic related is a small example.

Of course God exists. But in this modern world, people are thrown sand into their eyes, materialism. The greatest achievement of Satan was to convince mankind he doesn't exist, because if he doesn't exist, neither does the opposing force. Blurring the line between good and evil.

Im just wondering what your views are on the subject. Im not here to poke holes or shitpost, just genuinely curious/interested.

Why not Ovid's Metamorphoses? Put the Theogony of Hesiod on the beginning then the Iliad and Odyssey on the end and you've basically got a bible for Greek paganism.

no problem m8, here's another one for you, written in the 6th century
I have a whole folder full of these and they all match

Interesting, though. Ill do some digging.
>The greatest achievement of Satan was to convince mankind he doesn't exist
I personally dont think this is true, only because the god claim doesnt lose credibility or value due to satan, he is just another character in the book.

My eyes are too awful to read the pictures on my phone ill have to google it

What are your views on the old testament and why do some god believers ignore it? In your opinion.

OT is real, only gnostics and marcionites doubt it, I used to be like this, to comprehend the OT you really need to read the Book of Enoch, to comprehend what actually happened in that 1 sentence of Genesis 6. Funny thing is, as Josephus already noticed, Greco-Roman mythology matches but is written from the fallen angel's point of view.
Look up Deukalion, compare to Noah. There are 2000 flood stories all over the world of which 275 match with the Noah/Deukalion/Niwah (Chinese version) tale. This really happened.

But remember Christ came to make a New Covenant with all mankind. The Jews just got chosen because they were the only tribe that did not help to build the Tower of Babel. So zionist christians are wrong too, they are judaizers, an ancient heresy. Jews rejected Christ, they're the synagogue of Satan as they are called by the apostle John.

One day they'll submit though, and us righteous folks and believers will be there to witness them bend the knee.

>OT is real, only gnostics and marcionites doubt it
I agree, i never get a coherent answer as to why they ignore it. Theres so much content from God in the OT that it baffles me every time i hear someone say it.
>The Jews just got chosen because they were the only tribe that did not help to build the Tower of Babel. So zionist christians are wrong too, they are judaizers, an ancient heresy. Jews rejected Christ, they're the synagogue of Satan as they are called by the apostle John.
This is the craziest part of the book, where sects of believers couldn't agree to the present and here we are. Its really an odd thing.