They have talking points
We're almost there
Evil Empires must fall
>THIS is CNN.

>if we larp just a little bit harder they’ll all get locked up
Meanwhile in reality
>Trump releases it on the Friday before the Superb Owl
>Sessions: No department is perfect

The memo is a big embarrassing bag of noting buddy, the republicans reputation is shot

It took them several hours to find a narrative to go with lmao

Summarize what was in the memo then if you've read it.

Yeah, fuck drumpf. He said mean stuff and I glad bureaucrats broke laws to frame him.

Yhey own the media, they just have to ignore it.

This but unironically.

>communists make anti communist posters
Really makes you think

>analysis
This is CNN's jewish method of concealing opinion articles as fact

Nope literally nothing

We need to in peach foddy fah

>da J00z!

Okay serious question because I can tell you’re heavily invested in this thing. Do you really believe this will lead to a change in the government or that anyone will go to jail? I’m just curious if it’s just memes or you honestly believe it.

Read this

Well never mind

Also included in the Intelligence committee release

god i cant stand these dumbshit posters that are made to look like russian, i understand not many know Cyrillic but shit the top and bottom doesnt make any sense in russian

It’s just a simple question m8

Don’t be embarrassed, what are your predictions as to what the fallout will be from the memo?

Drumpf gets indicted

Kek Mr. Confederate flag is honestly this stupid. They were dumb enough to hype something up to insane degrees without knowing the contents of the memo and now their reputation is weaker.

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election.

Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media.

Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.

This is plainly treason. Americans subverted by their own banana republic government that decides who will take rule, DOJ/Obama/FBI implicated directly. The government proven to subvert all US citizens in an act of treason.

Is it going to be the day of the rope? Will Obama go to prison with Hillary? Will this drain the swamp? What’s the endgame? I’m guessing you don’t believe any of those things are a possibility because you’re very defensive without even being challenged.

Hillary becomes president and shuts down Sup Forums

what is this allegedly all about

The memo proves that Mueller is correct and is closing in on Drumpf

Just because the left is mentally ill it doesn’t make it healthy for you to be mentally ill.

You lost, drumpfcuck

FUCK THE SPIN. FUCK THE LOWEST SCUM AND DOGS IN THE MEDIA. FUCK THE CORRUPT LEFT AND GLOBALIST SHILLS.

FUCK THEM ALL. BURN IT ALL DOWN.

topkek tr*mpfags just completely avoid the fact their hype went nowhere yet again

The cognitive dissonance over the next week is going to be delicious

DELET THIS

I'm confused.
How exactly does a memo that confirms everything we've known go nowhere?

kids are shilling quite hard today, pay no mind to these faggots

That is why lefty representatives were chimping out so hard, to keep the memo secret, huh?

I think he’s referring to the fact there will be no big impact on people like Obama, Lynch, Yates or Comey. This whole thing is basically a rallying cry for Trumps base and nothing more. Sessions is even defending those accused by saying no one is perfect.

Good rebuttal

good post, I wonder if there will be any consequences or if they really are above the law.

>implying CNN's employees aren't 20x as Jewish as the general American population

>obama said a while back that no one can hack the elctions and the president is a crybaby
>*trump wins*
>hol up dis guy colluded with russians to hack the elections!

Can you feel the ovens warming kike?

Seems to me you’re an idiot

Crispy as fuck.

TEAR
EACH
OTHER
BLUBBER
APART,
OBESE
LIMB
FROM
OBESE
LIMB,
AUTISTIC
AMERIMUTT
RODENTIA
! ! ! ! ! !

t.chink

Kek!

Bot BTFO

jew spotted

Chinamen get out of australia

>the absolute state of kwa's """institutions"""

there's really nothing left saving is there lads

t. autism

Congenital autism expunged from the planet

Ummm....that pic itself is autistic as fuck.

Anti trump=jidf

>*memo releases*
>normies: what does this memo even mean
>CNN: no such thing as deep state. go to sleep.
>normies: what's deep state?
>CNN: people think it's a secret government that runs the government and its members are in all major agencies
normies: ....I could see that.
I love watching the left accidentally redpill itself

There is no gloating among patriots.

There is sadness. And then resolve.

Go live in North Korea asshole.

Can you boil this carcass down?

The modern world can not tolerate paragraphs.

We actually have to mobilize. Protests when?