Trudeau openly compares returning ISIS terrorists coming back to Canada to Italian immigrants

Trudeau openly compares returning ISIS terrorists coming back to Canada to Italian immigrants

He JUST DEFENDED ISIS immigration to Canada

AND THE CROWD APPLAUSE HIM!

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THIS BEING TALKED ABOUT?

youtube.com/watch?v=LVYlUjRwATw

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/13/omar-khadr-settlement-canada-trudeau
cbc.ca/news/politics/isis-fighters-returning-target-jihadis-1.4404021
inquisitr.com/1461442/isis-terrorist-crosses-border-from-canada-to-america-by-boat-video/
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/22/canada-terrorism-history/17726259/
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-canadians-added-to-united-states-list-of-most-wanted-terrorists
youtube.com/watch?v=8cpc6JtENOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only rural and suburban retards didn't vote for Trudeau.

Canada yes....

it's so boring now, you are the Sweden of the americas

Sweden is quite conservative compared to Canada

Leafs will pay for the Nothern Wall.

We're so fucking fucked unless something unfortunate happens to this cuck.

i want him to get decapitated on tv by a muslim.

Would be so fitting if he was killed in a terrorist attack by the religion of peace.

You're forgetting his motto

This, we never lose

No, we'll dig a trench and shit in it.

Who cares it's Canada. No one attacks canada. You guys don't have an intelligence agency that that attacks it's own country, starts wars and funds both sides

Jesus Christ. That crowd is about 1/3 shitskins... in fucking Edmonton.

trudeau should follow his brother's example and kill himself

I just want Trudeau to be assassinated. Is that so hard to ask?

LMAO HE JUST INSULTED ITALIANS HAHAHAHAHA WHAT A GUY

Did Trudeau accidentally castrate himself?

He's more charismatic than I thought

watched the entire thing, he didnt answer his question but he didnt say that we should accept isis either.

Still the faggot has his head up his ass, didn't answer what hes gonna do about security and background checks and why we are even in the middle east in the first place.

How do you leafs even stand it?

Tim Hortons and weed

Reminder

Canada is mostly Chinese now.

The only thought that comforts me is knowing I'm leaving desu

It's so, so difficult

Then be the change you want to see in the world.

oh fuck me

Canada is fine. Don’t believe the memes

Biting the bullet while waiting for this shit-country to collapse

Things could've been worse. We could've elected a black homosexual Muslim.

No it's not, best to go out in a comfy way with (((fentanyl)))

>Canada is fine
>60 ISIS soldier allowed entry
cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994

>We could've elected a black homosexual Muslim
Trudeau is a homosexual who loves blacks and muslims, so it's a push

Did he not understand the question properly? He wasn't directly talking about taking in ISIS combatants.

We pretty much did

He is a closet tranny isn't he.

I'm working on it. Trying to get Canadians to pay more attention to their government. Also prepping to wage a propaganda war. I just bought my domain a while ago.

Why does he look like the lead actor in scrubs with down syndrome?

Cut out the tim's, they put something in that shit...

worse then mcdonalds tier now.

Quite likely

Stop being such a racist.

Letting in people who have actually tried to kill you and your allies is exactly like welcoming in any other refrugee, immigrant, migrant, or whatever other term there is for the wonderful people of this planet who come to canada.

This land is everyone's land, except the English, maybe the french too I am not sure they might have enough native blood to be cool now.

what are you, a dago wop lover?

Of course he's calling Italian immigrants as bad as ISIS

what a fucking joke.

I know a couple about to emigrate to Canadia.
The most SJW tier people I know. They are relatives who've been brought up on an island and so have been sheltered from the main part of my born to red pill family.
I don't wish them harm (they are too rich to be harmed by much) but I think Canadioo is the right place for their namby pamby crap. They have no place staying in Britain.
They'll vote for that unspeakable French faggot.

Sounds whiter then normal.

>WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THIS BEING TALKED ABOUT?
That's easy, no one likes leafs, you are no better than the ISIS shit that is pouring in to your pathetic "country" that should be annexed by the United States of America.

Self-government was clearly a mistake. It is time to restore direct imperial control.

Good for you user. Keep fighting the good fight.

holy shit. i fucked the chick with glasses off of tinder last week.

If you kill your enemy, you lose.
So if you're killed by your enemy, you win?

2:53 It takes every fiber of his being to not jizz to the applause

Because the people telling him to say that dumb shit also tell the media houses what to say.

Wake up dumb goyim.

that question was prepared, don't be a fool

The chinese elites will build a great wall around their half at least.

What in the ever loving fuck. He does nothing but virtue signal for 5 minutes and somehow convinces himself that ISIS fighters are good for our country.

Welp, since this is a Canada thread have this. Literally Canadians will overwhelmingly judge people having issues with Trudeau as a testament to how awesome Justin is. This will likely continue for two or three election cycles before he's tossed out for a conservative.

Did he just call italians the niggers of europe?

Canada should be annexed.

Unironically this

>When are we expanding into Canada guys? When are we bringing back manifest destiny?
It's justified at this point desu

Canada is hosting over 60ISIS members, and has paid over $10million to a terrorist who now walks here free for killing a US medic

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/13/omar-khadr-settlement-canada-trudeau

cbc.ca/news/politics/isis-fighters-returning-target-jihadis-1.4404021

inquisitr.com/1461442/isis-terrorist-crosses-border-from-canada-to-america-by-boat-video/

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/22/canada-terrorism-history/17726259/

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-canadians-added-to-united-states-list-of-most-wanted-terrorists

I would agree with this. No one can fuck up a country like leftists. Look at Sweden or Germany for example, daily rapes committed by Muslims, non stop gang violence, off the charts welfare usage. What do liberals do about it? pat themselves on the back and pretend it's not happening. Canada could end up in flames as a Muslim country and liberals still wouldn't admit there is a problem. I hate this fucking place.

six??
looks more like a 12 year old, who's she kidding?

>watched the entire thing, he didnt answer his question but he didnt say that we should accept isis either.
He never answers anything directly. Do you remember when the lady asked him a question in English that required an English answer to help the people she works with on a daily basis? What did he do? He answered her FRENCH!

I've had people apologize to me for not listening, and totally turning away from the liberal party, its not just Justin, if you live in Ontario you hate our premier too, liberals are not very popular

trudeau is a secret muslim

How do you feel about what happened to Dan Brown, Ontaribro?

These types of live question scenarios are what Trudeau and the Liberals are the most afraid of.

No wonder he's getting heckled and people want to know WTF is he doing bringing in ISIS fighters?

And then compares them to citizens fleeing WW2. Disgusting. He talks of "beliefs", ISIS beliefs are head-chopping cannibal slaver beliefs.

Then he conflates ISIS fighters with all refugees, which is basically admitting they don't do any vetting. Where are the sane people in our establishment? Were there ever any?

SHARIA LAW BY 2050

They're not happy with playing grab ass, they have to try to act like big boys.

Nuke us burgers!! you have no choice,its a matter of national security now !

why is trudeau the only white guy in the room?
besides the token on the right and middle?

>my sides
they'll never live down Obama, lmao

AYYLMAO

Annexation when?

This country is a fucking joke

Clever metaphor for sandniggers. Ill be glad to help fill it.

Except they won't be waving those flags and the only places they won't self segregate will be campuses

What is this idiot doing? ISIS ARE THE ONES PERSECUTING REFUGEES. THAT'S WHY THEY'RE FLEEING IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU FUCKING BRAIN DEAD FAGGOT GODDAMN I HOPE YOU DIE A PAINFUL DEATH YOU WORTHLESS SCUM.

what's the likelyhood Trudeau gets to maintain his position in power?

I, for one, hope he stays. He's just too entertaining.

what did he mean by this?

Trudeau is actually an American plant.
The plan is very simple
1. Import migrants to cripple Canada's sense of community
2. Push for secession in provinces such as Alberta
3. Annex said provinces into America.

It's a slow process, but we will conquer Canada within the next 50 years.

he'll think that while they saw his head off. technically he'll be right, because when he's dead. canada wins.

This cuban needs to go. Leafs?

>2:22

>Every wave of gen-

Was he about to say "Every wave of genocide"?

Because if so, that's hilarious.

What. An. Absolutely. Insane. Man.

NEVER! They are beyond saving, and would only ever vote democrat due to both their geographical cultures (newfies want benefits) and ethnic minorities.

Okay, that's it. Every Canadian in here better how up to his tour and ask questions and boo when he says shitty things. Ask about being replaced and so on.

If I was there, and if Trudeau ever made a threatening move against me where I felt my life was in danger I would put that fucker into the ground.

take us please.

Get your shit together leafs.

this is not true. Canada hates what is happening - Sweden is wet over it.