Can we get a FAKE NEWS hypocrisy thread?

Can we get a FAKE NEWS hypocrisy thread?

>CNN
>NBC
>Salon
>CBS
>Fox
>All of it.

It really makes you think, doesn't it?

More?

One of my faves, and well-captures the zeitgieist under which I voted for my first Republican ever (literally registered to vote in 1980).

This isn't fake news this is Anti-White people news and mind thought and control.

Call it nigger kike shit because that is what nigger kike shit is!

checked

Who has the Slate pedo ones? Slate killed the article supporting it, but some user had them archived.

These hypocritical articles by the same author are much better than articles by different authors.

This is a fashion editorial. They technically aren't even politics. To expect any kind of journalistic integrity is foolish.
None of these are conflicting statements. You can soften your tone while remaining tough on a certain issue.
Again, these don't conflict with eachother. The murder rate in 2016 was 18.1, up .2 from 17.9 in 2015, but still down from 27.7 in 2007. To say it's terribly rising is misleading. 18.1 is the 4th lowest the rate has been in 30 years.
This is an editorial written by two different people with two different opinions
Can't really read this but again, editorial by two different people
editorial, it's an opinion, not an endorsement from the publication or actual fact-based reporting
Now this is a valid example, the first ITT.
Trump's claims of rigging were different from the reviews of "Russian meddling". Not in conflict, and Trump still maintains that the vote was rigged.
editorial/opinion, moving on
Bad reporting, agreed
Not even news, just a dumb roastie
Disgusting, if true.
Updated articles shows it was fixed in the hours afterwards
There was a correction 30 minutes later, what more do you want?
Editorial/Opinion by two different people

i did not think it was this bad.....

We need to get rid of these liberal plant shills in MSM

What are you trying to achieve jew? You know full well that they have an agenda, do you actually believe that CNN has so little oversight that completely different viewpoints can slip through? If they are part of an organization, then they represent that organization through their actions, and it's blatantly obvious that they were against Trump.

>1 post by this id
classic

Forgot to link post.

My favourite part of this one was that’s both editorials were posted on the same day, a few hours apart.

That's actually a consistent belief - that in the earliest years of a presidency, the state of the economy is attributable to the preceding president.

E.g., that the economic state of 2009 would be attributable to Bush, while the economic state of 2018 would be attributable to Obama.

Just saying.

Not only is it a consistent belief, but the comic is disgracefully unfair in its measurement of the economy from 2009-2016

Trump can only rightfully take claim for economic gains from after his tax reform takes effect.

Forgot picture.

It’s possible the comic is displaying the unemployment rate under Obama.

>Trump can only rightfully take claim for economic gains from after his tax reform takes effect.

The jubilation in the stock market after he was elected should be attributed to what... sunspots?

Thanks, these is mine favorites thread

These are honestly the best thing for redpilling normies on the corrupt media.

There a was a fake news imgur link
Search the archive and add to it
T. Eichenwald