The red states are the ones with all the guns

the red states are the ones with all the guns.
the military comes from the red states.
we have the guns.
we have the military.
i'd be worried if i was a democrat.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VxLM6RMajGQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Quf-wM4ESt8
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/26/u-s-veterans-are-generally-supportive-of-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw show me state
I would jog all the way to Illinoise just to participate in the battle of Chicago or whatever they'll call it.

the blue states are the ones with all the money.
the funding comes from the blue states.
we have the money.
we have the funding.
i'd be worried if i was a republican.

Good luck winnin a war with trannies and illegals.

*teleports behind you*
*seizes your assets*
heh nothing personal kiddo

>trannies
Stronger wills than you will ever have.

>illegals
Stronger wills AND bodies than you will ever have. Also very little to lose.

>WI, MI, PA were red
>VA went blue

fix new hampshire right now

But all the smart people live in the blue states (minus PA, WI and ME)

>the food comes from red states

Have fun eating your pets.

>hurr we have all da guns

yeah and they have the intelligence community, mass media, corporate elite, and infinite resources. Not saying we couldn't win but it would NOT be as easy as you think.

>we have government and rich people, guns don't matter
What was every revolution ever?

>Have fun eating your pets.
I doubt spics and niggers taste that good.

>Tfw live in Colorado springs
> Have 4 military bases including NORAD and the Airforce academy.
>90% of the city is conservative Christian.
>Cucked by Denver and boulder

There’s a an old saying, if republican states and democrat states split up, democrats would starve and republicans would have to watch reruns.

>be dad
>hire German mercenaries to put down armed rebellion because they are the best soldiers money can buy

>get your throat slit on Christmas morning

Good luck with your meme army, user.

The Blue States are the ones with all the people. Good luck training the cows to fire an AK-47, Mr Farmer Man.

SALT is the only reason you would but thanks to those tax reform and cuts you are fucked.

Forget to colour in PA, WI, and MI red, did you?

Our women fight harder and shoot straighter than them yankee squareheads.

>cut food gibs
>use navy to blockade food imports
>80% of Democrats die in first year

I always wondered what the purpose of these threads was, after a while I realized it's a subtle d&c between people in red and blue states

Year? You're optimistic. Three months, tops. The ones that are OK with long-pig can get to five.

The CSA thought the same thing and look how that turned out

Michigan is blue and has a shit ton of guns lmao what a student statement

Stupid

Michigan voted for trump retard

I'm offended that PA is blue in this map.

I think you're pretty student, actually.

Idk man. Some gangsters can get some pretty good guns. Mac 11 tec 9 fucking mini dracos ak 47s automatic pistols with extended mags. I dont want to get in trouble naming the other shit. Blue states got some fucking fire power. Its only law abiding citizens who are at risk.

>infinite resources
by resources you mean lexus hatchbacks?

Deep under cover in blue denver here. Plenty of patriots up this way, we just don't talk about it.

The map shows blue you fucking retard

The red states makes all the food
The red states are Americans manufacturing base
More red state types live in Blue states than vice versa
Blue states are fucked in a war

they have more than that. Every lever of power is in their hands, except the US presidency. And a block of countries in the East, but make no mistake, we live in a world that is unipolar as fuck right now.

You can bump fire mac 11s and tec 9s without making any modifications. Thats why gangsters like them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VxLM6RMajGQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Quf-wM4ESt8

>The red states are Americans manufacturing base

More like America's rust base XD

Britbong doesn't know population distribution of US

Thank you.
My autism was flaring looking at this.

op here i fucked up and didn't look closely at the map, its wrong.
here is the right one

Warren Buffet, Sam Walton, and the Koch brothers all came from red states

Leaf doesn't know that US is still second largest manufacturer in the world making 17% of all manufactured goods

Yeah when you have 90% of the world in your usury pyramid you have infinite resources my dude

Would you fuckers stop with red vs blue states? That just shows what the state's elecotals are going to. Show the vote by county and that gives you a better representation.

I think a more useful metric would be to look at the number of registered firearms per cow.

How do you explain electing a dem in Alabama?

Checkmate.

>tfw armed in a blue state

Colorado is held hostage by a bunch of California fags.

michigan was red you cunt

I don't think the blue states are all that worried about a bunch of paranoid methheads sitting in their hovels, planning on waiting out the revolution on their 5 year supply of canned goods.

As for the military... you realize that 40% of the military is made up of minorities that you constantly shit on? That liberals join the military? That Puerto Ricans, per capita, join the military more than your shitty state, and they haven't forgotten being shit on by Trump?

Also, all the spare tanks and jets are held in blue states. All the important naval bases are in blue states. The military isn't the racist murder hobos that you all hope they are.

>blue states
Yeah it's not like there aren't massive portions of red in each blue state lel

Also urban warfare is hell.

We have liberals in the military, more than pol will ever admit to, but hey, keep fetishizing our troops instead of ever actually listening to them.

>trannies
>strong will

>illegals
>good at anything

Illegals are very good at hiding and running through tough terrain.

Trannies can infiltrate.

So are baby seals and commandos, and they have guns

>The blue states are the ones with all the people

>we have the money
What about the gold?

Because OP is a faggot.
Michigan went fucking red you imbecile.

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Armed baby seals?

Since when did seals live in the Mississippi?

dude fix upstate NY, PA, New Hampshire, half of maine

Redneck Northeast checking in

Btw, the Dems wouldn’t even be able to maintain their own states in a civil war.

Trump only won a plurality of college whites, not the majority.

I mean, I get it, you fear that these new people are coming in, changing shit and all that, but if you were going to elect a white nationalist, why not at least one who can actually run the country?

if we put a blockade on pizza rolls and cut off neet support, Sup Forums users are finished

Mind your manners rebel.

GOP not endorsing him, muh sexual assault allegations, voter fraud

92% of Boston voted for Hillary. Are you saying that 92% of Bostonians are niggers and spics?

I know that u cock sucking faggot im from michigan

trannies are more likely to kill themselves before anyone else and good luck getting people with zero loyalty to any country to fight and die for you

You know what I meant

I mean, in California I have like, no clue what the hell I am. I might be part sealion for all I know.

Asian user. Fucking huge Asian population. And nigger, and spic. Basically All the liberal love types work and live in their ivory towers while the working, poor, and underclass are at each other throats and racial tensions are through the roof. Niggers n spics know that they get fucked though. The Irish and Iti's are still wicked tough in southie and the north end.

also food, metals, and fuel all come from the red parts too

*Asians user. I am not a slant eye.

No one needs to take over the inner city. Cut off their access to water and food. There is very little slack in the supply lines in the US. Even a small snow storm will clean out the grocery stores. The warehouses only have a week or two of supply. JIT logistics would be the end of an urban area's ability to fight.

Northern end is now epic Muslim and tourists

Spics

ugh *facepalm*
Then why the fuck would you say it went blue?

It's been a while. Why can't we just fucking nuke the cities? Seems like all these fuckers are urbanites in major metropolitan areas.

The navy tends to lean liberal, doesn't it?

Pulling a Pol Pot in the US?

You know what they say when you say the Navy is filled with faggots and sailors? You're being reduntant.

Don't know enough about him to say yes or no.

According to the MAP

uhg /wrists

military and vets tend to favor Trump but it's not as overwhelming as Sup Forums seems to think (about 54% vs 46%):
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/26/u-s-veterans-are-generally-supportive-of-trump/

Blues have more people and more money. It's probably play out a lot like the last one just more chaotic; Reds do well at first until the Blues get their shit together and then begin to grind the Reds down in a war of attrition.

Or more likely we just Balkanize.

mein bruder

I'm in a major metropolitan area and I voted Trump

Don't hurt me

No. It is the most liberal branch but it is majority conservative still, just like all military branches.

How do you tolerate living in a city? Genuine question, not being a cunt.

Shhhhhhhhh what they don't know won't hurt them. Unless they try and march up 93.

>HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION
What’s the likelyhood of Niggers, Spics, Chinks, and Hajis self deporting if they knew all the white people are about to chimp out in mass conflict. I’m thinking they would leave and try to come back when it’s “safe.”
What you guys think?

Money doesn't mean shit if the people with the goods won't take it.

Imma blow the piscataqua before they cross into my state.

>Trannies have stronger wills
So I guess they just take antidepressants just for shits and giggles huh?

>Illegals have stronger bodies
Yea, those value menu mcdonalds meals really make a body lean

Run along now kike

Kek

Hey, should there be any more ourguys for 2018?

You got us there.
Money has lots of fiber, I guess.

*republicans surround big cities until the niggers kill all the whites and then starve*
heh nothin prsonnel kid

dont leave us out bitch

I dunno dude, niggers are pretty lazy.