Why are mutts so hideous?

Subhuman, 0% face

I find it more hideous that you censored the La Abomination’s name.

You're gonna cap to her you sick fuck?

I'd fugg

>still looks better than OP

Into beastiality?

I wouldn't say hideous. Their looks are just damn boring.

Uglly mut!
>Impying 30% of whites are pure trash that need to be purged.
She's not hideous, but she would look better unmixed.

Found the sjw cuck

I could dig a chick like this. other than the fact that she would constantly try to make me repent for my "white privilege"

Nigger lover

No. She should be expelled from the US too. It's just that I see the current state of the white race and find that it is difficult to say that many of us deserve to live. Many degenerate whites deserve death as well.

Kill yourself then, we dont want sjw cucks amongst us.

Race mixing can have good results and bad results. On the one hand, you could get all the positive qualities of both races, but on the other hand you could get the worst. Race mixing is only desirable if it comes with a strong eugenics program.

She looks gorgeous you awkward virgin nazi faggot.

I am among the whites that is not brainwashed by the Jew media, not an obese fuck, and not a niggerlover. I just understand that white people or any people for that matter, deserve anything. Might is right, and for the time beiing, that might is non-white.

>Mutt
>Gorgeous

Go back to Leftypol, when did Sup Forums become so cucked

Do like the other user said and kys

and for what reason exaclty?

I refuse to believe shes Japanese with than skin color if im being honest

wow she gorgeous

When all the autisic trash heard chad has has a strong sex drive and in their 'tistic little brains they confused that with sexual desperation. Now they desperately go around letting us all know which bitches they woukd fuck like they would actually turn any pussy down. Same dudes who like to play devils advovate every chance they get just to convince themselves they are different than the average user. Wait until they start humble bragging about how awesome they are irl like this is facebook. The best is when they start fighting with eachother though.

Your personality is annoying

Perhaps, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong. Whites have allowed for decadence to lead them to gullibility and ruin.

None of these pictures show black women being held back or being discriminated against. In fact, it looks like they all have an amazing life. I, as a poor white person, am happy for them and hold no ill feelings towards them. But I can call them out for being hypocrites.

I wonder what the comments of her pics are like? I'm sure it's not a bunch of females going

>OMG
>YOU'RE GORGEOUS I CAN'T EVEN
>HEART EMOJIS
>FACE WITH HEART EYES EMOJIS
>WTF HOW CAN I BE PRETTY LIKE U
>YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL BABE
>CAN I HAVE UR NUMBER HAHA LOL BESITIES!!!!!
>I WANNA FUCK U HAHA LEL

WAKE UP AMERICA THIS IS WHAT YOUR AVERAGE (((WHITE))) AMERICAN WILL LOOK LIKE IN 10 YEARS IF YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

For the good of the White race

Not even black men like black women. They chase after white women. And if they have a mixed daughter then other black kids wont want her either. They by nature only destroy things they like, which includes the race that they wish they were, as they try to breed it out of existence.

It's the same ape

On New Years of 2017 my female cousin was talking to some Finnish girl visiting here and she asked her ''what's popular in Finland? Here mixed guys are considered the hottest'' or some shit.

Lol. Make no mistake about it, on the DOTR, all traitors and non whites get a bullet. Hell, we might even fight side by side.

But not mixed girls. It's very rare to see a white guy with a half-nigger. But every black guy wants a white woman. White women fall for mixed guys because they by nature know dating a nigger is wrong, but everything she has learned is about how diversity is good, and having at least some white in there makes her feel less bad about it.

>White women fall for mixed guys because they by nature know dating a nigger is wrong, but everything she has learned is about how diversity is good, and having at least some white in there makes her feel less bad about it.

YES. This is always how I felt I just never knew how to say it. Thanks user!

wow, might be a live one I thought they were bots

>Now they desperately go around letting us all know which bitches they woukd fuck like they would actually turn any pussy down
but yet you guys are the ones calling girls ugly like they would even WANT some boring, skinnyfat dweeb that spends a big fraction of his life online
LOL