Jordan on JQ on Joe Rogen

youtube.com/watch?v=6T7pUEZfgdI&t=16m53s

Jordan says Jews occupy a disproportionate number of elite positions because they have high IQs. However, there are more white people with 140 IQs than Jews of any IQ level.

Obviously, there is nepotism which indicates tribalism. He’s so against tribalism.

His big thing is saying never lie. Is he lying or stupid?

I understand that he doesn’t want to talk about it, but then why does he say this? I’m fine with him answering the question with, “I can’t do it” or “let’s not go there.l

For the record, I’m not even very “Jew wise” as the kids say. I see quotes from here about Jews hating whites, and stats that they are 2% of the population but have tons of jobs in media and banking. That’s all I know.

I’ve followed Jordan for a year and a half and watched almost all of his videos. I’m supported him on patreon and bought his book and tests.

But this is ridiculous. Does he actually believe what he’s saying? Is he just not very smart? I remember he once said people in 1800 lived on a dollar a day like you could compare that to today. I don’t understand economics, but I know this comparison doesn’t make sense.

I don’t know what to think right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yTSspBgHcG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>more white people with 140 IQs than Jews of any IQ level.
Sauce? So I can save

I don’t know, it just seems to make sense if they’re only 2%.

... Dude. I don't think you're "controlled opposition". But damn, don't just spit shit out as a fact without backup, that's how we get made to look like jackasses/easy dismissal.

Think about it. Not all of the 2% of jews are super high IQ. That’s what I mean when I say 140. I’m not saying it’s thst number precisely.

Whites were at 72% in 2010.

IQ by race goes Jew, East Asian, white. African.

And African is way lower. So obviously there are more whites with super high IQs than there are Jews in the US.

That's because he lies. He's disingenuous. He doesn't simply avoid the JQ

He lies about it and goes out on tangents that are logically inconsistent. He doesn't apply "absolute truths" on equal terms.

why the fuck do we always need 30 fucking threads about Jordan Peterson???

goddamn you autists talk about something else.

t. long time fan heart broken

He is a fucking COWARD who doesn't want to upset his jewish friends. End of story, stop talking about this total fucking pussy who only debates shrill feminazi lunatics.

The fact that he is even redpilling normies on Jewish IQ is a start.

Obviously he cannot go full Sup Forumstard or he would end his career.

>t.stormer that is still getting buyer's remorse from paying for this week's podcast on TRS

I'll humor you though.
200 million non hispanic whites, average is 100 iq, this means whites with over 140 IQ are only roughly 2 percent of the population - so 4 million whites.

What number of Jews are over 140IQ given a 15 IQ average shift to the right? It's obviously going to be way more pronounced than anywhere else on the IQ scale.

Now, account for the fact that not all geniuses will seek out positions of power, cross racial nepotism etc - what is the distribution then?

Just a reference here.

Once the normies know about Jewish IQ they then ask the question--who is Jewish?

This leads them down the Wikipedia rabbit hole and they learn not only who is Jewish, but they types of people that Jews tend to be, their influence, their politics. A lot of normies scarcely know what a Jew is.

Jordan Peterson is a liar and a Zionist

>140 IQ are only roughly 2 percent
I think 140+ iss actually something like .25% of population. That might be global distribution though.

>there are more white people with 140 IQs than Jews of any IQ level
So in other words, your data isn't per capita? Let's say there are a million white people with 140 IQ or more, and that the total Jewish population was only half a million. Out of those half a million, 100k have over 180IQ, and there are enough elite positions for 30k. How is that wrong? What affirmative action do the whiteys demand? Stop being a little bitch and grow up, you're just like the niggers complaining that theym computahs be raycist.

here you go

if you are mad about jews having better jobs,
then study and get a better job,
have a nice day sir

40%
oy vey

Jews are 2% yet are more represented than whites in most upper class fields, there's no justifying that discrepancy with IQ.

So then why are jews 30 % of ivy league attendees if their not smarter?

Are you saying the Ivy League schools check lasts names, or is it a subconscious bias?

Jews are smarter than normal people and partake in nepotism. It is both.

it's almost like smart people should be tribalistic.

From what I'm finding with a quick google search, there appears to be roughly 10 million whites in the world with an IQ of 135 or higher, and there are only 10 million ashkenazi jews in the world.

>12-16% Jews are "geniuses"
>Avg IQ in Israel: 95

This makes me wonder if Jews have something above and beyond IQ, like genes for extreme perseverance and extreme desire to achieve.

If there are that many gentile geniuses then you would expect less Jews among Nobel prize winners, famous scientists, chess champions, and any other field where high intelligence is the key factor. Sup Forums likes to name nepotism but nepotism doesn't make someone a math/physics genius.

It was never about IQ. It was always a morality filter.

Whites have a distinctly different morality that can effectively be filtered against in subjective subjects.

Accordiong to another scale it seems to be 10 million whites in the world with 138 IQ or higher, so OP wasn't far off.

Q: Why are blacks with substandard GPAs allowed in Ivy League schools?

A: They tick a box on an application.

Its their morality and ethos.

They are natural hypocrites. They for example preach tolerance all day long but practice nepotism.

Decry white privledge but protect jewish interests with words like "anti semitism".

I dont know if this is inborn or taught via some primer, like

"Is it okay to lie to germans in order to save jewish lives?".

Take the most hardcore Peterstein pill in town:

Jews have extremeley cohesive hostory. They amassed energy in monies beginning with the priesthood racket, then Hofjuden activities, Templar financial networks, worldwide banking. Extreme nepotism, extreme reach and breadth acheived over time as the jews toiled together. The kernel of truth in this is that blood is power. Brotherhoods and clanship. We have to group up and help eachother.

El ArgentiANO señores

Edit; this brotherhood and kinsmanship is what JP signals against at times

>Obviously, there is nepotism which indicates tribalism. He’s so against tribalism.

It's called CRONYISM. Nepotism is about relatives. For fuck's sake.

People speak about peterson as if despite his failings on the JQ and his hyper-individualism, he has achieved so much good. But what else has this man done than to appear at a most opportune moment when young white men on mass are starting to feel disenfranchised, only to teach them how to go back to being productive debt slaves just like their boomer parents? All he has done is turn the blinders on for young white men just a little while longer, so as to delay the reaction.

he should watch this

youtu.be/yTSspBgHcG8

>pareto distribution + tribalism = domination

Hate this fucking liar
Can’t present yourself as an apostle for truth them lie to hundreds of thousands of fans

>I’m supported him on patreon and bought his book and tests.
Imagine being this much of a cock sucking faggot lmao

>But what else has this man done than to appear at a most opportune moment
Someone needs to make a meme of a shlomo unthawing Peterstein from a cryogenic chamber of some sort.

>RELEASE THE JUDEN B. PETERSTEIN UPON THE GOYIM
>WASH THE BALLS

Is that a real quote desu?

jew propaganda got to you good if you can believe that

>I’m supported him on patreon and bought his book and tests.
WASH
A
S
H

THE
H
E

BALLS
A
L
L
S

They have strong collective ties that they actively discourage whites from having.

He's 100% right about the tribalism which results in the very high IQ jews promoting average IQ jews to levels of power they would never obtain on their own.

How else can they survive but by convincing their hosts to give up defensive mechanisms that they themselves use? It's an instinct for them.

>fucking liar

He is worse
If he refuses to discuss the game theory of ethnic tribalism and individualism and the implications it has for the west then he is worse than a liar: he is partaking in the death of the west no different than the lowest of low commie scum that he pretends to debate.

Yellow star this man posthaste