>Pres Trump @GOP retreat 2/1/18
youtu.be/daB8VkLTwsc

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x4SIXHHB9pY)
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/959589686615461888
threadreaderapp.com/thread/959171613424955392.html
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/01/mueller-team-seeks-delay-in-flynn-sentencing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BEST TIMELINE

>memo released
>Trump inevitably fires (((Rosenstein)))
>appoints VA State Sen. Dick Black to replace him
>he's redpilled about the (((Rosenstein)))+Mueller treason affair (see youtu.be/x4SIXHHB9pY)
>first act of business: FIRE MUELLER

ARE YOU READY FOR THE WINNING?!?!?

MAGA

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

This is a movement!

Keep your eye on the ball people. This is a pea and shell game. Trump's campaign met with the Russians in Trump Tower to get dirt on Clinton. They initially lied about the intent of the meeting and then the truth came out. Trump KNEW about this meeting. Trump asked the Russians ON NATIONAL TV to release the stolen e-mails. Members of his team were in contact with the Russians. Trump is AFRAID to implement sanctions against Russia. Trump invited Russian spies and the Russian State News media into the oval office the day after he fired Comey. Trump Jr. tried to set up a back channel communication line to the Kremlin. These are a few of the things we know to be FACT. Mueller has certainly discovered much, much, more. Do not let the snake in the White House continue the lies and smokescreens.

October 21st is far, far too late to be conducting this operation with the intent of influencing the election. October 21st was a Friday. There were eleven business days (seventeen total) between the granting of the FISA warrant and election day.
Eleven/seventeen days to “catch” Page, compile the “case” against him, and drop that “bombshell” into the news cycle. Seems like an awfully complex task to achieve in a very short period of time.
Removing the possibility that the FISA warrant was intended to influence the election, we are left with only one other possibility: the FISA warrant was intended to prevent Trump from taking office once elected, or removing him afterwards. This was not an attempt to underhandedly swing an election through corruption and dirty tricks, it was an attempt to begin laying the framework for a coup.
The “insurance policy” plan was not executed with the intention of smearing candidate Donald Trump, it deployed with intention of removing President Donald Trump from office and overthrowing American representative government by a weaponized justice system. C-O-U-P.
The fact that the Obama Administration/Clinton campaign returned to the FISA plan this late into the election cycle suggests they anticipated Trump’s victory was highly probable by this point.
October 21st was exactly two weeks after the Access Hollywood tape leaked to the press on October 7th. Two news cycles to see if the Trump campaign was fatally wounded. Not coincidenally w]it was this period- mid-October -when some of the manipulated polling data and associated media reporting on that manipulated polling data peaked.
Access was supposed to be the knockout blow. It wasn’t. In their desperation, Obama/Clinton cashed the insurance policy in.

if numerals the FBI will be no more

star wars is gay

10 more minutes

The memo shows that the Trump people were working with the Russians, it just complains that they were being spied on. It is like the Mafia, saying, "okay we broke the law, but the FBI should have not being following are criminal activities."

So mad

Awoo

you're only 20
you still have time
you still have so much time

*our

Woah!

I made chocolate chip cookies
AWOO
now to pick an anime and down them with milk

don't forget to kill yourself after Mueller doesn't do anything

>Typing out a Reddit salt post

Dude just take a screencap next time bro

>eating memos

Shut up, nigger.

>filing my taxes
>only have W2's and student loan tax deductions because I'm a wagecuck
>get a pretty nice federal tax return
>start doing state taxes
>end up owing the state of California more money than my state tax return itself
Commiefornia needs to get it's shit together

How do we in peach orange man

its amazing how india gave birth to buddhism, sikhism, hinduism and jainism

CNN has already had several experts point out all the lies in the memo . It actually contradicts itself several places. Plus, have you Republicans forgotten that Flynn and Papadopoulos have already pleaded guilty to colluding with Russia?

awoo to you too

rosenstein still in for now

Russia is obviously completely incompetent at espionage and propoganda these days but it seems like they could raise so much havok just by instigating suspiciously Russian yet harmless interactions involving members of the government and anonymously clueing in the MSM.
Putin is pretty restrained to have limited this to the FusionGPS shit

We haven't see that copy pasta 37 times today.

This plebbit post is basically just saying raid Sup Forums and posts from conservatives on twitter.

seikon no qwaser

I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
I don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes

Making chicken alfredo tomorrow with tenderloins and rigatoni

She's a whore and a degenerate but genetically she's a goddess.

I didn't know what it was, just observing.

>now it's Donald Trump economy

>seikon no qwaser
>with milk
In more ways than one.

Well naturally he's a Jew.

post all your Tucked images

AWOO SHARE

There's plenty of room in the Midwest.

I wonder if some glows like to bait leftys too?
Pic unrelated.

>The memo shows that the Trump people were working with the Russians,

No it doesn't

>It is like the Mafia, saying, "okay we broke the law, but the FBI should have not being following are criminal activities."

Actually yes, illegally obtained evidence must be discarded in a court case

world's highest GDP even before the bongs came
the british fucked them when they left, but the damn leftists that were put in charge really stagnated a chance to properly regrow
Modi is a good first step

It's way too early for real lewd hours

THEYRE CALLING FOR AN UPRISING LOL

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/959589686615461888

What shillcon level are we at? We went from comfy/10 the past month to straight treasonous today.

bess grill

I'm not sur3 if bess grill is copper or her subservient milker. How dear would it be to find a grill who loves loli's as much as you?

Gowdy is a spineless coward, SC is the land of cucks. Makes Ms Lindsey Graham look manly.

>*great nephew drools in retard*

You guys know this memo was all hype and no delivery, right? Worse, it drives Trump's favorable SOTU coverage out of the weekend news cycle.

Sauce?

shillcon 3
2.5 max

Like 4? Maybe?

Someone tell obama to stop crashing the economy

DO IT
FUCKING DO IT

cause and effect entirely unrelated. These iditots. regardless I'm mostly short in the short term. set back my longs by a month.

Well, Blumpies?

What do you have to say for yourselves?

One of very many my good man.

My favorite is
>Stoker FBI guy is really a NON-russian operative because he was the one that was investigating HRC and stuff. He couldn't possibly be corrupt because he only helped Comey one time let HRC off the hook.
Not because it was his job at the time, but because he was specifically doing it.

I don't think they effect Sup Forums much anymore, they keep using the tired played out tactics they always have used.
Maybe a 2.

I KNEW YOU WOULD

These people are so sick and beyond reasoning with. They will never question government authority unless it’s a Republican President.

Kek

What can you expect out of Islamic palemtto bugs.

>you guys

God that's so hot.

Not walking back anything. Sciutto just couldn't figure it out.

the NFL has the most patriotic super bowl in its hands and they'll probably blow it

According to poo-in-loo user there is as many connections of Awoo being Durga as there is Pepe being Kek.

And that the reason why Hindus love Trump a lot has a lot to do with Hindu symbolism and a lot of weird things that line up just right.
Remember India is still a very savage nation and a lot of them are still very spiritual.

>walk back trumps comment
>you figure it out

Your investigation has been exposed as a fraud. It has found no evidence of wrong-doing related to the campaign and now it has been revealed that the was never a cause for investigation in the first case. It’s over.

threadreaderapp.com/thread/959171613424955392.html

Nunes's memo is NOT the real story.
(5) The memo was written by Republicans.

AND it's a summary.

So it has no real weight.
(6) Why all the hype?

To distract.
(7) What are they distracting from?
(8) This.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/01/mueller-team-seeks-delay-in-flynn-sentencing.html

(11) Mueller is saying in plain English that sentencing Flynn would not be the right thing to do, EVEN THOUGH FLYNN PLEADED GUILTY.
(12) Come ON, people: What does that tell you?

How was Flynn snared?

FISA warrants.
(13) Ask any lawyer:

What's one reason a judge nullifies a conviction?

Because he or she finds that the evidence was gathered improperly.
(14) The judge who accepted Flynn's plea abruptly recused himself.

Pretty much unprecedented.
(15) Nunes's memo is being called a partisan hit job.

The Democrats have multiple arguments lined up to discredit it.

What CAN'T they discredit?

(16) Robert Mueller's investigation.

Trump is working overtime to make everyone think he's on the verge of firing Mueller.

Dopey bloggers are shouting, "WITCH HUNT! DIRTY COP!"
(17) Nobody can see what's right in front of their frigging eyes:

MULLER has found evidence of FISA abuse.

Nunes is a politician. Muller is THE LAW.
(18) We can all thank Michael Flynn for this.

(19) Flynn had to be CHARGED in order to expose the corruption of the FISA system.

Nunes's memo was never going to get the job done, because it doesn't have the weight of law.
(20) During the discovery process, Flynn's lawyer's got the evidence they needed: The PROPER way that FISA warrants are obtained.

Obviously somebody has evidence that the process was abused.
(21) THAT'S the real story.

The "dirty cop" Mueller has evidence of FISA abuse and illegal spying, and he's going to expose it.

AND nobody will be able to discredit him.

Echidna Wars

THANKS OBAM- oh wait, is it Trump's economy now? Where's obamaleaf I'm sure he has a graph explaining exactly when it stops being Obama's economy

Never thought I could possibly die defending the White House

Interest rates are up, market is responding. Wages are up, better sign of the economy.

Has anyone checked on Hillary lately?

>a ragtag group of shitposters is responsible for major shake-ups in government because they were bored and it was funny

I would love for liberals to try.

MAKE WAY FOR THE GOD EMPEROR

>thinking this memo has any form of economic effect on anything whatsoever
Retard, the fed just increased interest rates

Flynn's judge was recused for conflict of interest and it is likely he will walk as a result

It's hard to read that scree

They tried. that's about all that can be said though.

We should do this map but for the entire US.

old Sup Forums never dies

It's saturday for me
I can already be lewd all day long

They said this before Comey was BTFO also

>Donald didn't do anything to the economy until now
Because people don't occasionally take their profit out of the stock market.