Why are Americans getting more suicidal?

Why are Americans getting more suicidal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wH4kzAb4l0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If I watched the fucking Grammy's I'd probably want to kill myself too.

Drugs.

lol why do you think? we live in a multiculti zog empire that is rapidly in decline

They listen to white rappers like Logic too much.

Because of THIS

Excuse me but how can you jump to the conclusion that more calls to and help line mean more suicudes?

>born
>one of your very first experiences is being taken into a room, strapped to a table, and having your foreskin ripped off
>if you're really unlucky you get to experience having your frenulum scraped away completely as well
>this is all done without any pain killers

Gee, i wonder what could lead to american men being suicidal/violent/crazy?

>that fucking headline

lel that had to be on purpose. It literally sounds like people wanted to kill themselves because Logic's performance was so awful.

Go check out the stock market, crypto market, bond market, and commodities prices right now

2008 x500 is coming

w/e you say chicken little

Because western culture is now dominated by degeneracy, vanity, and is a materialistic society with no sense of honor or tradition and nothing to look forward to but the inevitable decline of the USA as we work our slave jobs until we get old and die.

>(((white)))
You have got to be kidding me. I thought he might be an italian jew when he was younger, but those glasses really bring out the oy vey in him. Looks more like he's about to do my taxes. Not rap. Kek.

Bond market has literally never seen a sell off like this. The bubble is popping. Good luck. Hope you're armed.

listening to wiggers increases suicidal thoughts

RANDOM SLIDE THREAD DETECTED.

Sup Forums is under constant raid, so why don't more of you call out SLIDE THREADS?

I must be the last White left.

>live a meaningless, hedonistic, immoral life
>people are killing themselves

Gee I wonder why?

fpbp

Why? Why is the first post always the best post, every single time?

Fippy bippy

More whiny shitskins and females with phones

Forced to watch, can confirm

>americans kill themselves because of logic
wot

My best friend committed suicide a year ago, feels bad. Men are just directionless now

id kill myself too if I was an american

>medpacks can't into suicide because they just heal themselves

Because it's almost unbearable?

what's even the point of a suicide prevention lifeline?
> my lif 's shite, wanna kms desu
> don't doo et
> bu' I wanna
> bu' do't

Ecelebs will kill themselves en masse. Imagine all the washed up Instagram and YouTube stars who are going to deal with irrelevancy.

:( I still wish you and your people the best swiss user.

I’m so glad I’m autistic and don’t feel sad because a millionaire drug addict told me to be. Fuck off kike record industry I’m happy.

Suicidal people don't call hotlines they kill themselves. Hotline is for pussies that want attention

They probably didn't call the sucide because they're actually suicidal, most of them probably called to check what the fuck was that song's number. Also, I think that number is actually the number for Spanish.

even if some suicidal calls what can they tell them?
>don't do eeet mate
and maybe recommend a psychologist or something but you could do that with google in 5 seconds anyways

Also, why don't yall post the best Logic song that deserved a Grammy for real

youtu.be/wH4kzAb4l0E

Literally telling the white gringo man to fuck off.

This. Americans know they are losing their nation and civilization for nothing.

Because men yearn for adventure and there is none today. No sailing the open seas with your buddies looting ships that cross your path. No traveling on horse back in your full iron suit across country to conquer an enemies lands. No being the first person to venture into unknown lands and uncharted lands.

What do we got to look forward too? Sucking dick at some corporate office for some crumbs of the cake? Thats why a lot of men video game all day. To feel that sense of adventure but that too only lasts so long.

Honestly corporate life isn't suited for us and thats why we are just giving it to women. We need to

>Why are Americans getting more suicidal?
idk but its a good thing

>trippled the calls
>and this is a good thing
>implying it wasn't people just calling out of curiosity or some other bullshit

fpbp

I mean you don't really need anthony burch for that, you can just tell them about homeless people, the whole reason why government keeps homeless people around is to have a punching bag for people so they can tell themselves that "at least I'm not that bad"

Bc of the white genocide

Hamburgers are not what they use to be

They're not ackshully suicidal. It's just a bunch of blue and pink haired faggots crying about how it was her turn and muh Trump muh Russia calling some toll free number to piss and moan about how they didn't get their way.

god these get better every time

Trump

Because logic sang about it? Protip: marketing fucking works. I'm sure a lot of calls were just to see.

This will actually make some poor Virgin kill hiself plz delete

t. Scientific average

Fpbp

Jews are doubling down on there anti euro propaganda.
The dead will be avenged

Because teens and millennials are forced to worship nogs. They're brainwashed to the point where they listen to jungle music religiously. This has to stop.

I can't imagine anyone serious about sudoku would call one of those hotlines.