Other urls found in this thread:

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1498470707
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't sure which thread to use so i'm going with this one

start the thread with cute akkos

I'd be fine with either

This show should have never taken itself seriously

Letdown of the decade

I'd rather s2 just for the fact that it would mean these threads continue for a few more months

I'd rather an OVA.
I want to see that quality of animation again.

LWA GAME : every new thread you must rewatch eps 25!!!

Posting literal perfection

C&C ova

The cutest!

Does anyone has the drawing of Diana in swimsuit and the one with her, Chariot & Croix with different hairstyles? I can't find them anywhere.

What does the thread say here?
Also was this included by the dude who kept visiting us and answering questions?

Someone tell Tattun to fuck himself for that one post he made giving people hope that LotteSucy were part of a "main trio".

Not sure if this works but imma submit

I got you

>Little Mitch Academia

Who's re-watching in a few days?

This is a terrible game. We'd get bored of Ep25 so quickly.

Alright listen up. I'm gathering an army to march into Trigger Studios and force them to create S2. I need as many witches with guns as possible to form an elite squad. Report in!

ive rewatched it 7 times so far

/r/ing a drawing of woodward standing like this over akko and diana hovering over the earth

me

basically naruto with mahou shoujo

How about we throw money at them instead

and abridged

>basically naruto
Aren't they all?

>listed as season 1

This gives me hope for some reason

An apology from trigger since it flopped spectacularly.

Bored so il post a drawing I did earlier

sigh yeah I guess, I should probably stop taking anime so seriously

why does the video have a significantly large dislike count?

A sneak peek about Trigger's next show.

Here's a Diana for the card user.

How many children will they have in their life-long, happy marriage, Sup Forums?

I might give this a try, don't expect it to be too great tho

where is that diana in shiny chariot outfit pic

God bless you, user. I'll reward you with a Diana gif.

But kemono friends played on similar motifs and I felt like it managed to pull it off, why?

There's probably more than one.

Where did things go so right?

anti-diana fags

>my wife talked

RUINED

Card user, please take these! I apologize for the size, but hopefully you can fit them in together.

OVA 3 for sure. The TV series was fun but more than a third of the episodes could have been cut and nothing would be lost. The whole plot-line about apps and soccer games was stupid as fuck too.

Here's another.

didn't mean to include the drawing

How did people figure out it was her? i thought sucy said it.

I bought a Netflix account just to rewatch it & give Trigger some support with (views).

The show was cute, but could be boring at times. The last stretch was a bit of a chore to go through. I kind of wish they stuck to cute witches doing cute things through and though.

I'd like any more material, honestly. Maybe I should read the manga.

I tried to make a card for cardanon, but i'm so shit at drawing, i can't do it. I'm sorry.

did i miss it?

You can see her lips move.

I'm a sucker for this threesome trio.

>Kill la Kill
>Satsuki hyped up to hold the other scissor blade.
>It was some fucking nobody.
>Near the end of the series Satsuki grabs the other scissor blade, it's blue like her in contrast to Ryuko's red.
>She swings it a grand total of once, then Ryuko takes both.
>Satsuki does nothing in the final battle.

>Meanwhile LWA
>Diana steals half the fucking show, kicks away Lotte and Sucy then becomes the second main heroine.

I'm frustrated.

>Expect someone to die like Nia, Senketsu, or Nova.
>The rod is the one that explodes into stardust instead.

[andrew walks up with hat]
[akko has her hat in the next scene]

lmao

Her mouth moves while everyone elses' is closed. I missed it too at first.

at their panel they also said thumbs up votes would help a lot, so don't forget to do that as well

Yoshi interview:
animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1498470707

His main regrets:
-Due to TV budget there was too little magic and if felt like only Chariot and Diana could do flashy magic.
-He wanted to depict Finneran's point of view better but was unable to.

Uh, user, I'm sorry to break your heart but, for 'season 1' they meant 'first cour' a.k.a. 'the first 13 episodes'

>Using my room mates account and don't want to reveal my power level.

i mean literally when in the episode though

Diana was thematically required.

>Finneran
who?

Would like to get a new OVA based on the OVA continuity. TV Akko's transformation magic meme just feels too tacky to me.

very end, right before the credits.

You've destroyed my yay. It's gone.

Do it in season 2 Yoshi you dummy

Because your expectations were probably never that high with Kemono Friend's production quality.

Thanks user, I won't forget.

I rewatched it a couple of weeks back with the LA dub and it's so much better than the ENG dub it's not even funny. The only knocks against it are Amanda and Ursula sounding too deep and mellow (and I guess confident in Ursula's case). But everyone else was great.

>-Due to TV budget there was too little magic and if felt like only Chariot and Diana could do flashy magic.
"Magic show that was afraid to show magic" ended up being a really accurate description of the series. And one of LWA's main appeals was the spectacle of it's magic (which the ending did amazingly well at least)
>-He wanted to depict Finneran's point of view better but was unable to.
I guess that's why the "Finneran's suspicious of Croix" plotline was cut.

The teacher who didnt like technology. she was sort of a jerk to akko and her friends

>right before the credits
It's during the credits, the credits play over the epilogue.

Let's hope there's less Lotte and Sucy in season 2, they already got enough screentime in the first cour.

I'm not big on Netflix; is there a vote for each episode, or just the series as a whole?

Im gonna show it to my little sisters and tell them it ends on that episode on which Akko learns Chariot turned her into a retard.

They can't show uncensored, sweaty, raw hand-holding on TV.

Gotta wait for the Blu-Rays, user.

I missed it, too, but yep, that was Connie saying that Akko was flying.

Just the series.

>The only knocks against it are Amanda and Ursula sounding too deep and mellow (and I guess confident in Ursula's case). But everyone else was great.

Thought the same, but it probably is because Ursula being an insecure repentful cake wasnt as established in the OVAs as it was in the anime.

Just do what I'll do. If he ever questions you about it, say that some relative came to your house & brought his/her child/little brother/whatever someone small in age, & that was the first option for kids.

Who is her VA?

Just fucking stick with Akko, Sucy, Lotte and Ursula.

Maybe have Diana and her lesbians pop up in a few episodes but if they do season 2 it seriously needs to be the Trio+Ursula. That's it. No other drama, no andryou bullshit, no croix bullshit

Did you not watch the episode?
Fuck this scene just feels so romantic even if it's clearly not meant to be taken like that.

Oh nice, one less thing to worry about.

I'd guess just one of the other ones, maybe Sucy's

NY WIFE HAS THE CUTEST VOICE

Rie Murakawa, who also got to do Wangari for a chance to actually emote in more than grunts.

Other stuff from Yoshi:
S2 would be lighter in tone. He cites Nintama Rantaro.
He also wants to make more episodes and stories NOT involving Akko. He thinks in S2 Akko appearing every episode wouldn't be a requirement. Without Akko, if would be easier to explore other characters more.
The main theme of LWA is still the same: the feelings of your childhood had meaning. Even if you liked trashy cartoons, the dreams they have you are real.

that could work, but gathering an army is much more fun.

we are gonna need more than that!

Yoshi wants less Akko in S2. That's his main point.

Post your rankings for the last time:
Constanze > Ursula > Lotte > Diana > Hanna & Barbera > Amanda > Akko > fatty > Sucy

Oh and I forgot

Source: My ass

how about we make like what's his fuck from klk and shoot them with money

Was this at a screening? I wanna get my hopes up so badly.

Did you not watch the episode?

No. Just skimmed it because I have a shit ton of work to do, and haven't watched LWA in weeks. I'm going to binge the last 5 episodes when I get time off later this week. I'm just here because I didn't want to miss the chance to be in the post-episode threads with you guys. Sup Forums makes watching anime fun.

did card user died?

It doesn't matter.
Costanza >>>>> everyone else.