COMMIES ARE ACTIVELY ATTEMPTING A REVOLUTION. MSNBC TELLING VIEWERS TO TAKE TO THE STREETS...

COMMIES ARE ACTIVELY ATTEMPTING A REVOLUTION. MSNBC TELLING VIEWERS TO TAKE TO THE STREETS. DEEP STATE GOING ROGUE FIGHT OR FLIGHT TIME

POST YOUR BATTLE SONG Sup Forums!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=qMKFR73GvQ8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWRyLIrevSo
youtube.com/watch?v=asHuGpBk2VI
youtube.com/watch?v=59dLUWb27eg
youtube.com/watch?v=lDeThz30JtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xWbNWsptiRY
youtube.com/watch?v=re5LSsCHx7g
youtube.com/watch?v=iR1S7Sr-pzY
youtu.be/p1SlBlB5pzU
youtu.be/frcaglsjYMs
youtu.be/8vbnLYROCj8
youtube.com/watch?v=yVg28azacaM
youtube.com/watch?v=atKUCxXanXA
youtube.com/watch?v=BEY7Ton1gO4
youtu.be/v3V4No2kj_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HsDfES-SJOs
youtu.be/YlWke6jK4rI
youtube.com/watch?v=eAS_wmiYTzE
drive.google.com/open?id=1cG2pAsVEZ18gv7CY39Tp2Nl2da_VlOiJ
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-prophecy-of-sajaha-and-third-sargon.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FN5NpaSbVQU
youtube.com/watch?v=YmpUNQYwxBg
youtube.com/watch?v=uvHHs54hUwE
youtube.com/watch?v=-u5Neb9HzsA
youtu.be/Sjd905Zhk0E
youtube.com/watch?v=OO6WuMBd2_Q
youtu.be/36fzndP1ZKA
youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w65aTy-XGDE
youtube.com/watch?v=5HeZtFH1Trg
youtube.com/watch?v=ThiSqefRAzY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PCVsF_jltyc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up, faggot.

I was waiting for a Monster Energy logo to pop up for so long before I realized your video was the song.

Is there a video of them doing that? I don't watch MSNBC at all. And I won't give them a click.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWRyLIrevSo

>libshits who thinks trannies are real and live the bugmen life for their entire life talking about "revolution" like its a comic fantasy while white america is armed to the teeth

kek

go on libshits

start your little "revolution"

Only dicklets must fear

Lol libs making a total fool of themselves as usual

That's it.
I've been rather lax about being armed at all times, but I think this is the moment. This is the moment where I actually begin putting my conceal carry to proper use and stop dicking around and buy a proper rifle.
I'm buying the russian model. Fuck it. I've always been better at long range shots but I am saving for my house and can't justify anything over 400.

>I'm buying the russian model

Good job landing on a watch list. I bet you voted for Trump too, Russian shill

Buy .223 9mill and 10 gauge cuz thats what will be around when shit hits the fan

>159012031
Hi shareblue.
I have a conceal carry permit and where I live you don't get on a watch list for buying a surplus firearm from a gun store.

Fuck nut.
You know what? I'm not even giving you a you. You aren't getting any money for a reply.

youtube.com/watch?v=asHuGpBk2VI

People who respond to the mainstream media narrative without researching for themselves are literally pedophilia and human sacrifice supporters. There's no excuse for ignorance right now. Do your digging, people.

youtube.com/watch?v=59dLUWb27eg

10mm master race

My street is empty dude.

Gonna pour myself a coffee...
maybe have a danish...

It's bad a joke user. In all honesty i think you are totally correct in your decisions. The country is getting shaky, and the "cold" political war could go hot at any moment. Leftists are practically a hive mind at this point. Look at their philosophical foundation. The Dems and media could rally a sizable fighting force in an afternoon. It wouldn't well trained or successful obviously, but could be enough to destabilize the Republic, and open a window for more predatory states and ideologies to work their will untrammeled.

Be safe out there.

>Lefty's marching through a public park
>Muffled WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL getting closer
youtube.com/watch?v=lDeThz30JtQ

youtube.com/watch?v=xWbNWsptiRY

When I listen to this, I think of Sup Forums for some reason

my man

The Communist Party of the United States, or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name, whose object or purpose is to overthrow the Government of the United States, or the government of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein by force and violence, are not entitled to any of the rights, privileges, and immunities attendant upon legal bodies created under the jurisdiction of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof; and whatever rights, privileges, and immunities which have heretofore been granted to said party or any subsidiary organization by reason of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof, are terminated: Provided, however, That nothing in this section shall be construed as amending the Internal Security Act of 1950, as amended [50 U.S.C. 781 et seq.]
(Aug. 24, 1954, ch. 886, §3, 68 Stat. 776.)

youtube.com/watch?v=re5LSsCHx7g

youtube.com/watch?v=iR1S7Sr-pzY

Fear?
Fun.
Do you even operate?

youtu.be/p1SlBlB5pzU

Who is this squeaky voiced Jew cunt?

youtu.be/frcaglsjYMs
FOR THE TSAR

underrated

youtu.be/8vbnLYROCj8

FROM THE OLD WORLD'S DEMISE SEE AN EMPIRE RISE

youtube.com/watch?v=yVg28azacaM

youtube.com/watch?v=atKUCxXanXA
time to fuck up the zombie horde of brain dead libs

Democrats have completely given up on working within the law of the Nation. They are actively trying to destroy the county, take it over through the deep state, and get rid of borders.
I really do think the nation is headed to Civil War.
youtube.com/watch?v=BEY7Ton1gO4

Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens...

>Doesn't read the history books.
Things always happen user.
Revolutionary War
War of 1812
Civil War
WWI
WWII

Stay Tuned. Happenings are on the way.

Money laundering and lying to the FBI… Manafort didn’t even work for the administration he worked for the campaign, Flynn work for the administration for what two weeks before he was fired for lying to the vice president and FBI.
> Trump TOP officials, colluded with Russia both indicted for it… OK

>tfw all you wanted was a hostile reaction to a gay ass nujak image.

>Commie faggots screeching and uprising
>Song for marching, killing, dying
>Doesn't post a Varg Vikernes track
youtu.be/v3V4No2kj_Y

youtube.com/watch?v=HsDfES-SJOs

>One half of the left - It's literally nothing
>The other half - TIME TO RIOT
Jesus. Pick a fucking horse.

WINNING
>WINNING
WINNING
>WINNING
WINNING
>WINNING
WINNING
>WINNING

We must use the structure they have created against them. Use social media, and democrat youtube channels to redpill them in a way they can't ignore. If your account is suspended, you can make another. Rinse & repeat. Make it a meme even for the dem hivemind that following the CNN agenda is supporting pedophilia and child sacrifice. Because that's fucking truth. Don't make it about Trump vs Hillary. We're fighting the real monster of our times here. It's no longer about political quarrels, it's about saving the fucking world.

>Only dicklets must fear
Whoever made this meme didnt play team sports in high school.

youtu.be/YlWke6jK4rI

In 2018 the real dicklet cutoff is 14.88 inches

Stick this in your ear.

youtube.com/watch?v=eAS_wmiYTzE

>DEEP STATE GOING ROGUE FIGHT OR FLIGHT TIME
bullshit, it's all some bullshit designed to get you morons willing to go die in a war thats been scheduled to begin in the next 2 years

Add 2 feet and youll be close

drive.google.com/open?id=1cG2pAsVEZ18gv7CY39Tp2Nl2da_VlOiJ

>drive.google.com/open?id=1cG2pAsVEZ18gv7CY39Tp2Nl2da_VlOiJ
sorry jewtube took it down had to on Jewgle drive

Shill you better be ready when we come and string you up

I can’t watch MSM anymore liberteriananon, how bad is it???

Outright horribad. My liberal friends think it's entirely random. One outright saying he'd just shoot me because why the hell not? Which frankly tells me a lot about him as a person.

EVERY FAG HERE THIS VIDEO IS 4 MINS AND REQUIRED Sup Forums WATCHING IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE PROPHECY OF THE THIRD SARGON YOU ARE NOT WHITE ARYAN STOCK AND A FAGGOT
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-prophecy-of-sajaha-and-third-sargon.html

>"Trump is winning, kids. This crazy, wacky guy...HE IS WINNING".

Ensiferum is for killin’.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FN5NpaSbVQU

I know that feel bro

Fucking good song choice. I'll go with youtube.com/watch?v=YmpUNQYwxBg

watch the video nigger nuts
youtube.com/watch?v=uvHHs54hUwE

this
checked
based finnbro SAATANA PERKELEEEEEE

Glock 20SF. Accept no substitutes.

>POST YOUR BATTLE SONG Sup Forums!!!!
>posts a bunch of gay ass sabaton and other homosexual bands
ffs...

I just bought a G19 gen4 earlier this week as my first gun, am I fucked?

here nigger Sup Forums song
youtube.com/watch?v=-u5Neb9HzsA

But definitely not for manlet hands

not Sup Forums song nigger this is Sup Forums this is you nigger right now

Good firearm. Easy to conceal, yet still big enough to shoot well. I bought a Walther PPQ M2 because it’s the same size as the G19.
124 grain JHP, and let freeedom ring.

I honestly kind of wish my dick was smaller. My gf's pussy tiny and it can honestly be painful trying to get inside her sometimes.

Delivering a 140 Grain Xtreme Penetrator through ballistic glass like a hot knife.

Good, let it all crash and burn.

youtu.be/Sjd905Zhk0E

Use lube
I'm bringing the mosin but your's is a good choice

Holy fuck, someone actually other than me knows who SYL is? Fuck yea! That scream at 2:15 makes even the driest of panties moist.

No joke, soon as civil war starts I'll just head to blue states and make sure those cucks starve, target infrastructure and shipping.

Starve the libcucks into submission.

Funny thing about the left. They inevitably move further to the extremes due to their inherent agreeable personality traits.

youtube.com/watch?v=OO6WuMBd2_Q

it's culling time

>I'm buying the russian model
this guy

That guy sounds like a mega-heeb. Props on the goy costume though.

STOP youtu.be/36fzndP1ZKA

Walker is a KGB operative.

MSNBC has become waaaay worse than CNN even. cnn just race baits and are faggots but this is MSNBC now

Again an insider gave me this back in December, NONE of this is or should be a surprise

Personally ill take the side with more people. Just based on the vote and not the decline in approval for your ideals the libs get the mexicans and blacks, Hollywood, and both coasts.

More people? According to your pic that’s Hillary retard

For scientific/information purposes only.

Commies/Lefties are not a threat in a revolution. They are fucking insane inept retards that don't have the slightest clue of what they'd be fighting against in an actually war.

They need the power structure. They are a political tool of the Dems. to pass dangerous legislation that can take "us" down. They are nothing more. I wish you fucking faggots would wise up and stop picking fights with the kid that shits himself and eats his boogers.

>88 posts in
>No Battle Hymn of the Republic
And you all call yourselves nationalists?
>youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8

>Implying numbers mean a thing.

Which side do you think has more firearms, and can wield them most competently?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w65aTy-XGDE
Ill do God's heavy lifting

youtube.com/watch?v=5HeZtFH1Trg

youtube.com/watch?v=ThiSqefRAzY

UNLEASH /K/

I wanna volunteer for the bloodshed

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PCVsF_jltyc

Remember:
LET THEM MAKE THE FIRST MOVE.
Let them throw the first punch. Then punch back
Let them fire the first shot. Then shoot back.
Let them seize the first capital. Then invade.

The first to act always looses the support of the masses. Most people want stability and if someone comes in to upset the power balance, they will always side with the side that wants to restore peace and quiet.

PEOPLE LIKE PEACE. USE THAT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.