IT'S HAPPENING!!! But it's not what you think

It's even bigger, even though it's in its infancy.

Today the HPSCI majority released their "memo" detailing some stuff about the politicizing of the DOJ agencies against a political opponent and everybody is losing their minds. But I think you're missing the larger picture here.

The memo, the one everybody can't shut up about, isn't anything new. We already knew 90% of this. Yeah the circular reporting from Steele to Yahoo to the dossier is new stuff, but come on... this isn't anything unexpected. Trump knew everything in here 11 months ago. He tweeted about it.

> twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/837989835818287106

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/785854588654092290
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nunes_memo
thehill.com/homenews/house/372109-nunes-says-house-intel-panel-looking-at-state-dept-involvement-in-russia-probe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's roll back to January 20th in 2017, Trump is the new POTUS and he's got about zero allies. Democrats hate him, Republicans hate him. Trump is a honey badger, he doesn't give a shit. He gets to work.

Even further back, he knew this wasn't going to be easy. He knows how to win, he's going to teach the party that he commendeered how to win.

> twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/785854588654092290

He starts implementing conservative policies, stock market likes this, he's rolling back regulations, he's reversing Obama's progressivness, he's telling immigrants they need to go back, he's bringing back law and order, he's cutting off the Global Elite... AMERICA FIRST!!!

Notice I said "conservative" policies, and not Republican policies. There's a difference. The Republicans hate this... but the conservatives like it.

Republicans are a part of the same snek that Democrats are. At the very core of America lies a deep conservatism, it's where we came from. So the true conservatives in the Republican party start to take notice.

Let me ask you something real quick... Do you think a liberal New Yorker gives a shit about American conservive policies? The answer is, maybe. Maybe not. So how in the hell did he capture the heart of middle America?

Donald Trump is a family man, and he's got a deep love for his country. He's also a shrewed businessman and knows how to run shit. He knows he can't do this alone, he needs help. He implements these very correct conservative policies and Rand Paul takes notice. Grassley takes notice. Gaetz takes notice, along with Jim Jordan. Mark Meadows is on board. DeSantis looks around the corner. Gosar opens his eyes. Trump is getting their attention.

The healthcare negotiaitons, he works directly with Rand Paul on this. He's delegating.

Look at the DACA negotiations, he tells Tom Cotton and Mark Meadows he won't sign anythign they won't sign. He's getting people to help him.

Okay you know all of this, so let me circle back to where we are today... and why today is such a monumantal day.

Conservatives fought for Donald Trump today.

Read that sentence again. It's important.

He knew about all of the memo stuff a year ago, but he can't win this war on his own. Over the past year he's included the core constituency of America, the conservatives, in his plan. He showed them that he will fight for their America, he included them in the fight, and as of today... they are starting to fight for him. Nunes and the HPSCI did this all on their own. Trump wasn't involved. Trump wasn't involved at all.

We've got a war on our hands, and we've got one hell of a Commander In Chief at the helm. He spent the past year showing them how to win, and today they finally took a fucking shot. Get ready for more. Conservatives see what just happened, and confidence is contagious. Others will want a piece of this. It's called Success!

So this is what is truely amazing about today. Yeah, go ahead and have fun and bitch about the memo. It's all political theater, but whatever.

Just be proud, because I know I am. I've waited a long time to see the conservative backbone.

I hope you're right user, I hope we can actually fix this country. If Trump can't than no one can.

have a bump

great blog piece. I myself only got onboard due to pizzagate. I never really trusted Trump fully until the Haiti joke. Then once in office he goes in a libertarian direction and I guzzled all the koolaid.

Take a look around. Nunes and the HPSCI did this without Trump's support.

Now it's coming out that Grassley might have his own memo.

Nunes just took the first step forward, another will stand to join him... then another... and another.

The liberal media and the left said Trump lied about being spied on.
He didn't. That is the big news you fucking damage control shill.

Trump can't fight the media all by himself. What you're seeing today is the very beginning of an accumulation of rebellion against the establishment lead by the true conservatives and libertarians to take our country back.

Shadilay, user.

In class, I sit in front of a manlet who eschews everything masculine. This soyboy hates cars, pro wrestling basically anything manly. He is also sympathetic to sandwich making feminazi cunts, pavement apes and wetbacks.

Owned his ass hard in a debate today on immigration. He didn't know what hit him. Got him to basically admit that, like every leftist, he has a little totalitarian inside dying to get out because he believes people should be forced into doing the left's bidding if they don't roll over and comply.

These people are the enemy and they must be defeated.

I didn't like the guy. After they cut gary out of the debates I watched one of his rallies and was kind of amazed... so I watched another. And here we are.

Conservative
Or
Nationalist

being a Texan and knowing Trump had no danger of losing the state, I gave Gary a vote. I also helped Ted Cruz win the primary.

Great, identity politics.

Not everything or everyone belongs in the same basket. We're all part conservative, part nationalist, part liberal, part part progressive. Each of us have varying amounts of each ideology. If we were all the same we'd be Communists.

One step at a time, user. Eventually we'll get there, but until then, Right makes Right

Where is Israel in all this? They still have to answer for crowdstrike and the DNC hacking report.

Shadilay, doing kek's work brother. Continue eating red meat and we'll get through this.

Didnt trust Trump at all. Thought he was a loud mouthed, arrogant, and manipulative conman.

Then I saw how hard the establishment fought to destroy him. Day after day it was nothing but lies. "Surely people can see how they are being lied to?" I thought. The more I saw him debate against Hillary and expose the demons underneath the Democrats "love and tolerance" facades and the Rhino hypocrites the more I liked him.

I converted some of my leftist family members into voting for him as well as people at work. The fact that literal satan worshipping pedophile globalists have done everything in their power to destroy him tells me he is doing something right.

Shadilay brothers. Keep fighting collectivist scum and those who would destroy our values and liberty for power. Remember that both nazi blacksun stormfaggots and communists suckle the tits of the same Beast and must be fought with truth and virtue.

He has my support. He has every real Americans support.

Let's stop asking what our country can do for us, let's ask ourselves what we can do to make America great again.

I don't know how closely you pay attention to politics, but Trump's allies at this point largely are part of the Freedom Caucus. Give them your support.

I like where this is going.

I voted for a proper replacement to Scalia, the rest is a just a bonus.

We can't let democrats get supreme court picks anons.

OK Sup Forums, OK... I give in, i can't ignore this anymore seeing all these threads.
Tell me, WTF is a fuckin memo? And the HPSCI and what ever else?

bump for good bread

Best if you go back to your sippin' tea and eatin' biscuits.

Or you could read this.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nunes_memo

Kek, funny burger.
Thank you

Not to sound cliche but it really is just the tip of the ice(((berg)))

thehill.com/homenews/house/372109-nunes-says-house-intel-panel-looking-at-state-dept-involvement-in-russia-probe

>Russian-linked bots onTwitterhelped spread the controversial hashtag
Is this for real? Nah

I like this, user. I feel a sense of camraderie with you though I don't even know your name. I felt it today, the tide turning. We're going to win, man. We really are. We're going to win.

Just wait till the IG report. This memo is the trailer. The IG report is the feature film. It also can't be hand waved away as partisan

I hope you're right bro

I think we already have, we just don't know it yet.

The fact it was released on a Friday before the Superbowl tells you how much of a nothingburger Trump and Co know this is.

>Remember that both nazi blacksun stormfaggots and communists suckle the tits of the same Beast and must be fought with truth and virtue.
Cool story Kike

Dude, a year ago the demoralization technique might have worked. You guys need to update your tactics.

I'm not even mad at you to tell you the truth. Come win with us, user.

great stuff user. Much needed. Thanks

yes this is the true beauty of the right hand path. watch Steven crowder on Joe rogan this week, he explained it perfectly.
>The right and even center-right are introducing new viewpoints, new ideas, new beliefs daily, from immigration, to drug policy, to medicine there really is not end in sight.
Whereas the left gets rid of new/different viewpoints and suppresses new ideas/beliefs on a daily basis growing ever closer to full blown bolshevism. Its actually quite ironic.
god damn I fucking love this timeline.
P R A I S E K E K
R E
A K
I
S
E

Yes, we knew Russian investigation was bullshit and Democrats attempted to rig the election and failed.

This is the proof.

Yes we all know, that's the the point here.

The point is that there are thousands of bullshit things going on and nobody's been stepping up. Filthy liberals have been getting away with dirty politics for too long.

But not today. Today that changed. Expect more.

Best I had offhand for somebody walking in, didn't notice that. These guys are everywhere pushing their shit, aren't they?

Only getting worse for DNC

Jeeze. high treason has been exposed. What is almost as bad is that congress knew about this for awhile and did fuck all. What is even worse is that people are just gonna netflix and chill this weekend. Shameful.

>drools at the mouth
>mesmerized
>goooood, goyim

I didn't even vote.
I knew Hillary had already murdered and scammed her way into office.

I'm so fucking glad I was wrong.
I actually have hope, for the first time in my life. I'm a youngin (23) and American politics have been a running joke since I can remember.

I thought it was all hopeless. On election night, I was terrified of what HRC would do once in office.

Fuckin A, boys. Glad to be in this timeline.

Cogent posts OP. I want to add the significance of McCabe’s testimony in confirming the dossier as the basis of the first warrant. This sets the process back to the dossier and seems to neatly set up the upcoming Senate Judiciary Committee’s own memo into Christopher Steele. A good opening salvo.

this
>this
this
>this
this
>this

You're missing the point. Yes, we knew. Yes, Trump knew. But there wasn't anything suitable by normie standards to show everyone that what we all knew was correct. Now, there is.

We have 7 years to get a couple more in our pocket.