Oh hay guyz! Who's gonna watch the big foo'baw' match in a couple days

Anyone want to throw back some craft brews at my place and eat conventional snack food?

We can criticize the coaches and players!

Don't forget your polo shirts, and rehearse small talk about kids and work while we pick at chips and pretzels while standing.

Then the ladies can sit among themselves and talk about girl stuff.

Then I, the host, will say: "Well, shall we?" And lead us to the room with the television.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CeDiYU17cxE
youtube.com/watch?v=tMCvcHmZB5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=uUCBq_8uU04
youtube.com/watch?v=GFGXyn60iC8
youtu.be/pgRtrPU7K94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

C'mon, at least one of you must want to?

How about a European who is new to this?

I can introduce you to the great American past-time.

>another patriots superbowl
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

digits confirm that, but let's make this a conventional social event with snack trays from Costco and the craft brew du jour in the liquor section. Sam Adams maybe! Stella!

t. unable to act like a normie.

If you're actually a sperg, hosting a SB party is a good idea to actually connect with normies if you actually know anybody in meatspace. Just make it not shitty

I would legitimately kill myself if I was this autistic. Learn to socialize you fucking sperg

This will be fantastic practice.

"Didja hear about what Brady did with the.......?"

"Man, I hope Brady can stay healthy!"

So easy, brah.

>Wanting to be a normie
>At all
>Ever

This is why i hate white people

Fake ass mofukers.

"How bout them Raiders?"
Classic conversation starter.

It's good to be well-rounded. Sometimes you have to fake it to make it.

Not as a lifestyle, but perhaps strategically.

>fascists who shill against athletic competition

I will never understand this

Ok, what would be real? Raping each other's wives and playing video games?

24-21 patriots.

Story time.
>Be me, Be Texan
>Be Friday in December in DFW
>State Championships day 2 going on at the Death Star in Arlington.
>Got to go pick up my Old Maid sister from the Airport.
>Get back just in time to see Jerry Jone's Grandson's team losing to Manvel. Oh man Highland Park might come back.
>My sister from California who is a died in the wool alternative medicine lefty starts complaining "What is the point of sports!?"
>See one of the best HS state championship games ever, but god my sister can ruin it.

This is what this posts sounds like.

youtube.com/watch?v=CeDiYU17cxE

False flag Somalia shoot/bomb/nukeathon inbound g4s shady shit inbound

Football is retarded. Pretty much anything but football is ok.

Nobody knows what a touchdown is.

Nobody knows what a catch is.

Holding penalties half the plays.

Referees are cucked by instant replay.

The game works around commercial breaks, and not the other way around.

And the niggers. Can't forget the niggers.

Why can sit around the talmudvision and fantasize about which big black buck we'd like to come over and fuck our wives.

>four 15 minute quarters
>game lasts 3 hours
>2 hours of advertising
i have never watched that garbage in my life

2-0 Eagles.

Your digits are compelling.

There is something like 10 minutes of actual play.

Not necessarily. Just being real instead of all folksy and square and fake (like most white people social events are)

I bet you even offer to help "maw" do the dishes after the game just to virtue signial to everyone that youre not sexist or a bigot in any way. Psshh

Super Bowl XLVII national anthem: Renee Fleming

Super Bowl LII national anthem: Pink.

Any questions?

youtube.com/watch?v=tMCvcHmZB5Y

Record the game so that you can cut it up. Best way to watch: youtube.com/watch?v=uUCBq_8uU04

"Maw?"

What is this? An episode of Hee-Haw?

Her name is probably Deb. Or Jen.

>Then the ladies can sit among themselves and talk about girl stuff.
We're baking cookies, thanks. Should be fun.

>wasting all that time recording and editing just to watch felon niggers run around on a field
>and they don't even stand for you anthem, disrespecting you and your culture

I live in Philly and really enjoy watching football, but the last two weeks have been exhausting. I'm sick and tired of hearing about it.

>WOOO GO EAGLES!!!!!!!
>WHAT DOES 4TH DOWN MEAN AGAIN??

Digits have been on fire the past few minutes.

Thank you, Leaf.

A superb owl to remember!

not watching the white team win.

When are the fucking Superbowl sales starting? I need a pair of running shoes.

Oh no! You said it but the Eagles win this year bub.

mfw I actually do like "craft beer"

That's right goyim, don't root for the racist Patriots... they represent white supremacy

Same thing you damn faggot.

>Hey Jessica let me help you with the dishes! What a thrilling game that was wasnt it?

Oh yeah? Think of the most obscure bullshit and try to impress me with it.

Let me guess...Dog-head Southern India Pale Lambic.

BEST BEER EVER.

*You can only get it at once small place, and there's a waiting list, so...

No, it's not the same thing. Maw implies some sort of grandmother.

White suburbans don't tolerate that shit. They go to the home.

Yeah, the Patriots are so black

>Anyone want to throw back some craft brews at my place and eat conventional snack food?
>We can criticize the coaches and players!
>Don't forget your polo shirts, and rehearse small talk about kids and work while we pick at chips and pretzels while standing.
>Then the ladies can sit among themselves and talk about girl stuff.
>Then I, the host, will say: "Well, shall we?" And lead us to the room with the television.
Feel free to converge on a point.

Only if you have those beef lil Smokies in the Crock-Pot with the barbecue sauce.

I could care less about football. I want some flesh......

Okay, what does a funky soul brotha like you do for the Superbowl?

I'd like that user, what time?

How bout them Stillers bro? Those millionaire blacks sure represent the dead blue collar roots of our city. They'll be my team forever

Ack! You just stirred a memory.

As a kid, my dad used to get something he called "smokie links"

However, for the life of me I can't think of the name brand.

Fuck.

I could go for some of those.

Respect.

Game time.

"Hey, Jen, we gotta get going. Babysitter is expecting us..."

Be sure to say that at least 30 minutes before you ACTUALLY want to leave. You know how wimmin are.

>died in the wool
RIP

::raughs::

After reading your posts, I can safely say that you are one of the most autistic posters I've ever seen on Sup Forums. Something is very wrong with you.

Can't get over how much of a shitty clone job they did on that picture.

Its the same thing but different event. Same concept.

>I can't wait to watch the big strong black guys on one team fight the big strong black guys on the other team. I'm gonna convince my white daughters and white wife to watch it too so they can cheer on the big black guys with me

Imagine actually watching this garbage

LOL that was good catch by Chinky.

Who is this helmet wearing faggot?

As hard as this may be to believe, I hide my autism reasonably well.

I fake it all day and then collapse on my bed and immediately fall into a deep sleep.

However, my wife/handler does expose me to these things, and I can accurately describe them.

Not me. I'm busy playing FFV and watching Trigun.

"Hey Tod!" You dont mind running to the store wouldja? We need some more chips if Rebecca and Sam plan on coming over this evening.

Thanks Tod!

>you will never be fake friends with user
why live?

You’re all some sad motherfuckers

>another superbowl

Plebs.

Found the nigger worshipping cuck.

You've got this down!

Well done.

Fist bump!

kek

The NFL and UFC are watched mostly by women based on viewer statistics. because they crave masculinity and alpha men.

>Don't forget your polo shirts
lol wut. I watch the owl every year and I've never seen anyone wear a fucking polo to the party.

It's actually really depressing - my dad used to LOVE football, it was actually one of the only things that he liked and was passionate about, now he just mumbles that Football isnt fun for him anymore. I think the redpills are leaking out into the real world finally.

basically this
youtube.com/watch?v=GFGXyn60iC8

I'll be fishing. The NFL is kikes and niggers.

>lol wut. I watch the owl every year and I've never seen anyone wear a fucking polo to the party

You're not much of a suburban dad are you? Not barely hanging onto to maintaining the appropriate lifestyle for Money Magazine's top city to raise a family?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

That's not why I don't like the Patriots retard

>they didn't camp out for this release today
Jesus Christ do you even beer?

I used to watch the Eagles with my grandparents in the early '80s. Brings back warm memories, and I'm from Philadelphia, so there.

Don't forget the Zionist Illuminati half time show. Justine Timberflake is going to drop his pants in a wardrobe malfunction. kek

I don't really like estrogenic beverages :^^^)

>galuf

uuummmm

Sounds, great, actually.
Fucking love football.
But also, this.

Can you blame him?

The NFL is literally 99% black. They kneel and bitch durring the anthem. And every half time show is some weird satanic ritual with dancing trannies and even more niggers.

Psshh... I'd spit in her dishwater, and make her do it again.

Yeah totally brah
We can get a 14 layer dip and each some tore-till-a chips and crack some brewskies.
Then we can watch some good ol' american commercialball

This years game triggers leftists

I smell false flag terrorist attack

im balls deep into a home renovation so ill be working.

i have zero interest in niggerball beyond hoping the patriots win under dubious circumstances so i get to hear more niggers complain about white people

Who in the fuck invites their mother to a super bowl party?

I hate saying this but I'm actually pulling for the Pats. That being said, I'm pretty sure the Eagles will win.

We were supposed to have added security in my office because the SB has stuff near where I work. we even got photo Id's taken and everything. I was kind of looking forward to all the extra pageantry of the security but it ended up being basically nothing. just swiping some card we got to enter our building. Is it weird to be upset for not being inconvenienced? I just wanted to feel like I was part of it, since the SB will probably never come back here in my lifetime.No one wants to come to Minnesota in Jan/Feb.

He's referring to his wife, ya dumb leaf

Oh silly me. Please excuse my ignorance regarding American football, on the count of it being it being such a bullshit sport.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

"I didn't choose the job, the job chose me."

no matter who wins, whites win. also fuck niggerball.

lel. I also heard that the current(backup) eagles QB wants to be a priest after he retires. It's kind of hard to decide who to root for.

Patriots winning is ths only team that will genuinely piss off liberals and niggers tho.

They hate Brady because he's basically the epitome of a successful straight white male.

EAGLES AND THE PATRIOTS COMIN OVER TONIGHT ALL MY ROWDY FRIENDS ARE COMIN OVER TONIGHT EAGLES AND THE PATRIOTS COMIN OVER TONIGHT ALL MY ROWDY FRIENDS ARE COMIN OVER TONIGHT EAGLES AND THE PATRIOTS COMIN OVER TONIGHT ALL MY ROWDY FRIENDS ARE COMIN OVER TONIGHT EAGLES AND THE PATRIOTS COMIN OVER TONIGHT ALL MY ROWDY FRIENDS ARE COMIN OVER TONIGHT EAGLES AND THE PATRIOTS COMIN OVER TONIGHT ALL MY ROWDY FRIENDS ARE COMIN OVER TONIGHT EAGLES AND THE PATRIOTS COMIN OVER TONIGHT ALL MY ROWDY FRIENDS ARE COMIN OVER TONIGHT EAGLES AND THE PATRIOTS COMIN OVER TONIGHT ALL MY ROWDY FRIENDS ARE COMIN OVER TONIGHT

youtu.be/pgRtrPU7K94

Euros have proper football where you can actually play as an adult, unlike cuckold nigger egg ball were you’re only idolizing which bull you wish you were.

checked

heard about that game

white boy te drag over the middle gw title tuggggy in the jerry dome...savage

go cowboys

agreed. we invented sports. then we let jews and nigs turn it into what they are today.

pic related is what happens when you go to some other town and dominate their pack team of niggers at the only thing they are capable of doing (sports), and then leaving town with said town’s women.

...way better than anime and vaseline

OP where do you live? I'll come

Pls respond