youtube.com/watch?v=tmmoBsMw5w0
youtube.com/watch?v=zosnCjiXKbU
youtube.com/watch?v=jgc5P3X70pg
youtube.com/watch?v=iMcuOvx17Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=X-aujYGbwic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anohana is pretty sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8fvwC5xVGg

Fuck Koi Kaze. I read this shit thinking it'd be a cute story about a young sister and her brother finally meeting again after several years and rebuilding a bond that was lost or something like that, but it turned into fucking incest.
fuck this shit

That's why I said soul crushing.

I was just expressing my anger against it. Sorry, user.

Nah you're good mate.

Fuck you, Greed. You were supposed to be a Sin of Man, not the best character of the series.

Is this a troll thread?

Hey man just because you want to fuck your imouto doesn't mean we all want to.

Still can tell if you're serious but the whole point of Koi Kaze was the idea of how incest does have major moral and social problems but even through that they both decided to be together. Out of all the incestbait anime and manga you could've choose to push your agenda why does it have to be one that shows realistic problems with the subject matter?

>kimi to natsu no owari
Everytime I hear that shit it absolutely destroys a part of my heart.
Mari Okada may put out a lot of trash, but everyone in a while she does something good.

My last two post were a troll but let me elaborate.

The show I thought was pretty good but what I mean by soul crushing is the whole realistic depiction of it. I could see something like that happening but it's just the whole tone of the show has this really tragic feeling to it like you feel bad for them but at the same time you know how fucked up it is, you know what they're doing is wrong and in particular Kou should definitely not be doing this. He has age and life experience over his younger sister and even though she's the one that initiates it it feels like he's the one that should be standing his ground and explaining to her why they shouldn't.

It's so soul crushing because I can actually feel for them but it really just puts this pit in my stomach because of the way they do present it. Not as some purely lovey dovey shit or as a cutsy imouto x onii chan relationship but as something more believable.

Speaking of songs that instantly trigger people emotionally...

youtube.com/watch?v=05p646nlYS0

;_;

>tfw the one other guy who watched Bokurano on Sup Forums replies to you
my brother of african descent
That show was depressing as heel, I've heard the manga is even worse about it.

Eh, it was pretty popular on here when it was airing.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOo-Kjl_M88

After this I avoid all tragic tags or insta drop when it starts getting a bit too dark.

Kemonozume has a few moments that made me cry. It's a short one, too, so you really have no reason not to watch it if you haven't already.
youtube.com/watch?v=wZoAOkRYJ0M

Yeah, I think that was the most of the theme and point of the show. It isn't like Oreimo, which I will admit I like just cause I am a incestfag, but I kinda just think it's a little romantic when dealt with realistically. Especially in Koi Kaze and Yosuga No Sora.

Their future is uncertain is what the ending shows for show with the subtext of the amusement park they met being torn down and all. Honestly I believe they will be fine. I really like both Koshiro and Nanoka.

>that scene where she suggests they do a lover's suicide

Having a good bawling session now and again is healthy.

THEY COULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

>tfw I picked up Bokurano because the art looked similar to studio ghibli's
I just wanted a comfy mecha show.

Another short one. The last couple episodes wrecked me.

youtube.com/watch?v=_9WEyuMq0Yk

youtube.com/watch?v=lCgQZFMG3Mg
The final episodes never fail to make me cry

>Oh man, this slice-of-life anime is really cute and-

;_;

Fuck I only just got into Katanagatari the other day. I didn't know it was going to be a feels trip. The start has been really fun so I am scared for what is to come.

Ah shet man. Those guys' conversation up there convinced me to download the show and now you done spoiled me.

Here's one I'm pretty sure just about no one here has seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=FusMJQaHoM8

>mfw

I'll top you
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgZeKf2IfUs

Someone give me something short to read that can ruin my night before I go to sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=tmmoBsMw5w0

I cry like a bitch. Every. Fucking. Time.

You should really read the manga, the anime director ruined the best scenes because he hated the source material.

I don't know many good one-shots, but Basilisk can be read in a few short sittings.

Just marathoned this two days ago. Will they be okay..?

Getenrou

something like used goods-chan would be best

not really crushed. More like JUST

No probably not

I wonder if the dub is any good or at least faithful.

That's because the rest of the staff downvoted a lot of her ideas on the show

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 recently.

ai-ren

People doesn't know about real sufferring.

>Is this a troll thread?
No, this is neo Sup Forums.

the whole abortion thing. I am not sure if the prolife position was the best there.

Then again..,.

It was meh.

Yeah, I'd honestly give it a 6 or 7 out of 10 overall, but the ending was good.

youtube.com/watch?v=zosnCjiXKbU

For a first episode this got me pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=jgc5P3X70pg

youtube.com/watch?v=iMcuOvx17Ss

Kaiba was pretty fucking sad.

Anohana was fucking dumb and I hated every character but the girl with glasses and later on the tranvestite.

If I wanted cheap teenage drama I'd watch the latest netflix flick series

Plastic
Memories

Nah, just that last chapter the really made me tear up.

I cried like a bitch when I finish the anime
the fuck you talking about?

I guess more manga than anime
but i just wanted all the little grills to be happy, but they all died instead
WAAAAAAAAA

11 episodes totally comfy but with small reminders that the day was coming. It wasnt really sad until that last episodes that made me cry.

>The letter

I want to protect that smile, but she's already gone...

Is it really weird to think of your sister while masturbating?

god damn, why did you make me remember

You fags don't know what true despair and sadness is.

AHAHAAHAHA STAY MAD NOELFAG

This. It's an abstract kind of absolutely fucking depressing going on. That soundtrack though.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-aujYGbwic

you made this bed, now lay in it.

woah dude

Came here to post this.

If there's anything you want, anything at all
Come to me
I'll be your guardian angel

Here's some symbolism for you.

The park shutting down/not moving as Nanoka puts it is direct contradiction to the start of the series, during the start when the park was must alive their feelings sparked up. At the end the show wants you to think they're deeply in love but the park has no life left, it's not even moving. The Ferris wheel symbolizes the cycle of life or evolution or just the steady flow of things. When it's not moving it's basically like that cycle has stopped. There was a brief scene saying how beautiful the trees were and it's a shame to cut them down. They both write their names into the tree that will eventually be chopped down right before they say they should come back once a year most likely not knowing the trees will be chopped down even the trees cycle is broken like the park, and like the ferris wheel.

Despite how they act to eachother they now know how futile their relationship really is and just like everything at that moment it essentially ended its cycle.

Maybe it's just me but I think their inability to say I love you at that moment right to each others faces speaks much louder than if they actually did.

TL;DR
No

Auvers Blue!!
Loved that show.

As for anime that crushed my soul. Well, it would be Saikano. I was a teenager when I watched it tho, and I doubt it'd be as rough on a second watch.

The cutest youkai ever existed.

Man, Bokurano gave me chronic depression.

Holy fuck. Naudica deserved better.

It was so bad I had to take a year long break from anime afterwards.

Can't help but agree with this man, I'm a bitch that often cries to anything remotely sad but AnoHana was just dumb and I only liked the same 2 characters. If anything, it's comforting to know I'm not the only contrarian that hates on an otherwise well-received show.

really?

Hoshi no Koe

Don't watch the shinkai film, read it instead. It's only one volume and the characters are more fleshed out. Character designs also look better.

This fucking episode

All the deaths in Fafner.

Shigurui might be an odd pick, but it really demonstrated how useless it all is and all these swordmasters are basically just maniacs. Anime is less jumbled than the manga, but it still has unsatisfying payoff if you miss the message that it wasn't really glorifying the subject as much as mourning it.

The manga is an absolute masterpiece.

They deserved it for being retarded

should I?
This seems like it would leave me depressed for weeks lying in bed.

I have become one with darkness.

Namefag retard.

Forgot pic

>Namefag
Actually I'm just a shitty phoneposter with big fingers

It's really depressing but it's also very confusing. I didn't know what to feel when I read it.

>chrono crusade
>no one has seen

You're also using my name. It's unsettling.

Man so many negative emotions sprung up from watching this, left me feeling like shit for whole week.

Make that a third. It's not like I hate it with a passion or anything, I just found the whole teenage drama really boring/contrived, and I couldn't bring myself to feel anything at the ending. And I'm the kind who usually cries, too.

hey its divisive, but I like that we finally had an entry in this series with some balls in the first time to pull this type of downer end.

Can't believe Gungrave wasn't posted yet.

I guess its Grazia and not grazie

Reminder first episode don't watch etc

Its melancholic, but has a good ending
Fuck your soul