Britbong studying in the US

I'm studying at an American university right now and the professors take points off for using British spelling?

What the fuck America? Why must you do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbaV4cz9zPM
dailymotion.com/video/x4tflf1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit thread
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Your professor is shit, swap classes.

You gave up your right to your own version of English when you surrendered your empire.

Are you a grad student?

English major here

>tfw black exchange student in your second year course who can barely speak read or write english

Why did you interfere in our elections?

To bring the Jew out into the open.

I remember the same happening here at school to burgers using simplified english..

>I remember the same happening here at school to burgers using simplified english..
It's complete bullshit that it happens to begin with. I asked OP if HE was a grad student, and have not received an answer back.

Acting chairman of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC, Ibrahim Magu say 'truth to God', im and im corruption police go 'fight corruption like wetin never happen before, dis year'.

Magu also beg Nigerians to join hands with di commission for dis dia fight against corruption.

Im say na di responsibility of everyone to make di country a better place to live in.

Di EFCC chairman talk dis one as Lagos State government open di tear rubber Special and Sexual Offences Courts for Lagos.

Ibrahim Magu say im belle sweet am say government don open special court to try corruption and financial crime case, im say dis one wey Lagos State government do too na something dem suppose encourage.

lmao you either made this up or you go to a real shit tier college friendo

You fit lose weight from standing.

Dis one na wetin new study for di European Journal of Preventive Cardiology talk.

Dem say instead make person dey siddon for chair like six hours, if person dey stand e go help make am no gain weight.

Extra sitting for chair get hand for things like obesity, cardiovascular disease and diabetes.

You're in another country, speaking another (albeit shitty) language, however similar. Sorry fellow bong, I think you should spell your words like the mutts do.

If you aren't able to accommodate for this you shouldn't be studying at a university.

Plenty Nigerians and West Africans wey get office work fit spend like seven hours a day dey siddon for chair, and even person wey dey chop iron and dey exercise dey still siddon for chair.

Di study bin check whether to dey stand dey burn calories pass than to siddon for chair.

Di people wey do research say dem see say standing dey chop 0.15 kilocalorie per minute dan to sit.

As dem check dia result with person wey be 65kg, e mean say di person go lose 54 kilocalorie for one day.

For one year, dat one na 2.5kg.

>You're in another country, speaking another (albeit shitty) language, however similar. Sorry fellow bong, I think you should spell your words like the mutts do.
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Why e make sense to stand
"To dey stand no be to just burn extra calories, di extra muscle work for bodi get how e dey help to reduce heart attack, stroke and diabetes, so to dey stand no be just to dey control weight mata" na wetin Professor Francisco Lopez-Jimenez, wey be Chief of Preventive Cardiology for di Mayo Clinic for US.

Im also talk say: "E dey important make person no dey siddon for long time. Standing na better step, as e go reduce as person go just dey siddon for long time."

Di researchers bin gree say to dey stand be correct behaviour wey fit stop people to dey gain weight.

Dem also talk say more research gats to happen to see if true-true sha, to dey stand make sense like dat.

They take points off because you are spelling the words wrong, you dumbass.

MFW I'm american and i use British spellings sometimes
SOME SAVE ME PLEASE

You're studying English. You have no right to suggest anyone else is retarded.

HAHAHA see you in 2 weeks when you've cleaned the stench of Macron's garlic out of your AC

>Spells mate "m8"
>Much points

just spell check on the computers at school if youre using UK software, whats the big deal

Go home.

HAHAHA see you in two years when your reduced to eating jellied eels because no one wants to trade with your containment island. It'll probably fix your country's obesity epidemic, and Dr. Christian will be out a job.

Learn how to spell the American way then, it's not hard.

Adapt to the culture you are in or fuck off and go home.

i hate this board now fellas

Why?
You're expecting to format your stuff a certain way, get marked down for grammar. Only follows that it would apply to spelling, too.

Americanised spellings look really "wrong" as I'm sure British ones do to an American eye.

Start using Ebonics. I bet your professor won't take off marks for that.

mfw when I'm unironically scared about Brexit and would give up the Queen's English to get the old days back

>do something incorrectly
>i-it's because im smart
the absolute state of lowstock islanders

Just drop a few fucking Us now and then it's not hard retard

>You're expecting to format your stuff a certain way, get marked down for grammar. Only follows that it would apply to spelling, too.
WRONG. Unless OP is in grad school for English/rhetoric, then UK spelling vs American spelling should not matter for graduate students. Top journals don't reject articles based on US vs. UK spelling.

Get your takeaway while you still can. pic related

Pull out a dictionary and demand the tard doesn't take points. Armor = Armour.

working class: flooding our jobs with competition is stunting our wages and job opportunities
upper and middle classes: my food options though

So, you are one of those guys with weird harry potter accent? You have to go back.

>Get your takeaway while you still can.

No danger of that, don't think I've ever been to a French or German takeaway.

Poos and turks are here to stay, and will keep our glorious land fat and smelly.

Nice flag bro, hows allah today

What are you even on about? I support working class people from the west (to include Tasmania and their two neighboring containment islands: Australia and New Zealand) obtaining a higher education.

>ON BENEFITS AND PROUD
which one are you? youtube vid related

Because you offend us mexicans. This is out country now.

You should just kys for studying some useless bullshit where spelling is actually important.

Cut the pain OP.

>British spelling

It's English motherfucker

>which one are you?
video blocked in bongland.

I'm a small business owner that hasn't taken a penny in benefits. Neets need to get off the couch and have a shower.

>video blocked in bongland.
Really? Try this, but it's not the exact video I linked to, but I think you'll get the idea.
dailymotion.com/video/x4tflf1

Find the SJW demand recondition for your minority language.

Then learn to stop using "u" when you don’t need to dumb Britfag.

Who cares.

Use your British accent to get laid as much as possible.

Focus on that and you'll be happier.

why can't you be like australia and new zealand?

Tell teacher you are triggered by an alt right incident you experienced and he will sympathize with you and let it slide. Also say you are transgender, that helps

If you're talking about how Canada is being butfucked by the diversity penis, it’s because of dumb flags like Trudeau. "Diversity is our strength Mohammad sure you can fuck my wife!"

Yeah it's blocked.

Thanks, I get the idea. I need a wash after watching that.

>Thanks
You're welcome. It's an interesting series to watch if you can.