bub trips of truth

MICHIGAN

FEAR

Nevada, but don't tell anyone

1. Alaska
2. Florida
3. Arizona
t. someone who's never been in any of those states

I'm trying to move there before I get to much fucking older. Also fuck Las Vegas.

South Dakota:
Nearly no nigs and beans
Extremely low crime
No big city bull shit
Blood red conservative

Idaho and Alaska currently the only two states worth a pinch of shit IMO.

If we're talking an ideal world where we judge on climate and scenery, and kikery isn't a factor though, Washington would be comfy.

Not CA, NY, IL, FL. Wyoming seems pretty decent

Alaska is breddy gud. The other two states you named are spic central and hot as balls.

Florida additionally has nigger problems and is a humid swamp full of giant bugs and sinkholes.

Colorado.

California or New York.

Wisconsin best state forever

Humans shit up everywhere they go, so probably Alaska or Colorado or Nevada or some other state that's 90% wilderness and national parks.

>all these faggots saying Alaska
you don't know shit about the literal snownigger natives that are always drunk homeless wifebeaters with no jobs on gibs. It's a frozen shithole here don't bother. there's a reason why russia sold us this dump

The one who’s shape is literally and unironically saluting the führer

Or looks like a MAGA hat. Take your pick.

FLORIDA

Wyoming. It's not even close

New Hampshire

>He doesn't know about living in non poor neighborhoods or out innawoods.

I spent a month at my uncle's house in Alaska. I saw maybe two eskimos and zero niggers.

First of all, best state in terms of what?

And secondly, this is a stupid question to ask because what other people consider "best" is subjective and will be different than what you consider best, not to mention the perception won't be the same. For example there are plenty of people who say Arizona is a great state to live in whereas I think it's a litterbox shithole

Tennessee is pretty cool. Its personally my favorite.

You're not serious are you?