>DeZ/Bukamal Jan 3
imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Jan 31
>HTS heavy armour convoy going to Abu Duhur destroyed by RuAF near Saraqeb
>Damascus Intl Airport comes under rocket fire from E Ghouta as Sochi delegates return, no casualties, minimal damage
>Putin/Erdogan hail results of Sochi during phone convo, discussed further coordination of Russian-Turkish efforts on de-esc zones
>Maria Zakharova; Russia concerned over situation in northern Syria, "call on the parties to show restraint.”
>E Damascus; SAA tests new Syrian designed missile containing napalm on Harasta district, launching 25 in total
>Idlib; SAA continues to push N from Abu Duhur airport, capturing town of Mushayrifah from HTS
>SAA, led by the Tigers takes Tuwayhinah, Al-Husseiniyah, Al-Tuwayem Farms, Al-Woqod and Al- Sultan Hills
>Turkish PM responds to Macron on Afrin op, “If France is interpreting this as an (invasion)...need to assess what they have done in Sy accordingly,”
>Upgraded T-90M to enter service in the ME soon, first consignment will be enough to rearm 1 battalion
>New study shows the Taliban is active in 70% of Afghanistan districts, has an open physical presence in another 66% of the country

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VT6LFOIofRE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Wadi_Deif_(2012–13)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Wadi_Deif_(2014)
youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Assad!

YA ABA ABDILLAH

Venezuela died

Axis of Evil, anyone?

SAAnime!

Threadly reminder...

What, already?

memo is out

12th for dancing

Maduro has banned all Opposition parties now.

For Mercosur and all of South America except Cuba, Bolivia, and Ecuador, they died.

youtube.com/watch?v=VT6LFOIofRE

Democracy™ when?

MIX GOYIM

well at this rate it will end up with people casually fucking in the streets and calling it dance
finally ebin can get laid

>Democracy™ when?

I’m hyped

>Siege of Wadi Deif
Some intense shit if i ever saw it.
Shows how liquid the frontlines were back in the days.
Makes the current battles look like russian robots.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Wadi_Deif_(2012–13)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Wadi_Deif_(2014)

Inshachrist the Catholic State of Poland and Kresy will behead the heathens, crucify the pagans and find it's glory in the light of Jesus Christ, so help us G*d

>normgroid """culture"""
It was a mistake leaving behind totalitarianism

Everyone post your best Loyalist/SAA tribute pics!

Listen to Al Bolandi, he's a real warrior.

>totalitarianism
You don't get it do you? This IS totalitarianism, in a different form.

Do the AIDS twist

>This IS totalitarianism, in a different form.
Lmao, the biggest evil and causer of degeneracy in human history is freedom to do what you want

Flag checks out

So let's usher in a one world fascist government where the gov't implants chips and dictates everything you say or do or think so that humans won't have the freedom to be degenerate.
That more to your liking?

Thank you, I wish one day I can seek martyrdom on the battlefield against the disbelievers.
The Catholic faith needs it's version of Shahada, for the enemy is already uopn our gates.

Yes, any moral totalitarian system is better than freedom

And what happens when corrupt people take charge of this 'moral' totalitarian system and have absolute control over everyone?

Still better than democracy and freedom in every way

I wonder to this day how this Pole found his way to fight in the ranks of Nusra.
Would've made a fine Catholic Jihadi.

Also related
youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0

Authoritarianism ≠ totalitarianism, treating goyim as cattle

A shame Assad never put out a call for foreign volunteers. He probably would have gotten quite a few. It worked for the Kurds

>It worked for the Kurds
It did only work because the west were shilling for them 24/7.

precisely, democracy always, always ends up leading to totalitarian rule because the one who can most easily trick and mislead the people will inevitably end up the victor. It's so easy to rig votes and influence people using the media, to apply financial pressure on opponents. With a totalitarian system that has 1 man running everything, at least you know who's responsible. Responsibility is the key to establishment of moral government.

>A shame Assad never put out a call for foreign volunteers.
Last thing SAA & NDF needs is disorganisation brought by bunches of trigger happy idiots who can't even speak Arabic.
His foreign volunteers are Iranians, Lebanese, Iraqis and Afganis. More than enough, as these militias have roughly same power as Syrian Army nowadays.

The main problem with a one ruler system is that you are not guaranteed a good successor. That's it's major weak point.

Still better than d*mocracy (tfu) where the majority of inherently mediocre cretins always takes the same wrong decisions.

snagged this pic from the last bread - thx to whoever posted

>mine
>no

>I'd rather risk a corrupt one world totalitarian government that will usher in far worse degeneracy than what democracy and freedom is capable of, and be unable to fight against that system whereas corrupt governments in democracies are easier to overthrow if the people gave a fuck.
>because fuck freedom
Filtered you filthy commie.
>precisely, democracy always, always ends up leading to totalitarian rule because the one who can most easily trick and mislead the people will inevitably end up the victor.
There's another factor you're missing. If the people gave a fuck about their government in a democracy, they could organize a revolution and overthrow the corrupt government regardless of what the votes say.
>With a totalitarian system that has 1 man running everything, at least you know who's responsible. Responsibility is the key to establishment of moral government.
That's implying that democracies can't be responsible. Again, it boils down to the people giving a fuck about what their government does.
If they don't care what their gov't does, then their gov't will ALWAYS turn corrupt, democratic and totalitarian alike.

Got plenty of these.
Min nyet - no mines.

>Filtered you filthy commie.
>mutts still can't see that personal freedom causes degeneracy after all these years
You deserve your nonwhite country desu

stop
also where's your retarded larping sister?

so this is what western culture look like to

Where's the Chinese leader?

post away, these no_mine pics really strike me for some reason i cannot explain

Western culture is based on:
>Roman comprehension of Law
>Greek perception of Truth
>Christian Ethics
Western culture is long gone in western parts of Europe my dear friend.

>hurr durr this extreme implausible dystopia means authority is bad
Listen to E. Michael Jones you narrow-minded decadent individualist

>mfw actually politically agreeing with a turk
What has the world come to?

Is there a summary of some kind about what, if anything, was accomplished at Sochi?

American sources just said it was a disaster.

I'm citing E. Michael Jones as a Turk, I'm the anomaly here.

Anyone who dislikes individualist degenerates is my friend desu

who's that?
>Western culture is long gone in western parts of Europe my dear friend.
culture changes, gringo

>who's that?
anyway i wasn't sure but my memory reminded me

I like to know that /sg/ always continues to be a low key gathering place for actual traditionalists.

>I like to know that /sg/ always continues to be a low key gathering place for actual traditionalists.
>actual traditionalists

>weebshit NEETing kh*mmie communist normid subhumanoid untermenschen are traditionalists

Reminder that Karl Marx wrote over 300 letters to Engels about the American Civil War. He followed it very closely from England and shilled for the Union.

If he lived today he would have shilled for the K*rds.

Instead of crying about us, tell us how did your country dodge a civil war.

Kurds are good people, pkk pedophile commies != Kurds

>tfw the wrong side won the civil war, just like WWII

>crying about us
kys commishit

Who are these people are wtf do they want from that fence?

>he doesn't know

March for Aleppo faggots

whee did you get that from?

Hence the reason I asked.

Ah I knew about them but what's the deal with the fence tho?

Found it in your sister's anus

>what's the deal with the fence
Poor Islamic State Inghimashi warriors cannot get through that fence to Europe if you know what I mean

leftists

i smell some butthurt, right here, in this post of yours

Oh Maghrebois. When are you going to learn?

Fucking useful idiots.

>unlimited import of niggers
>le 15% face by 1950

>when i get offended i post a picture of me looking sad on social media

what a bunch of pansys

We would have formed the KKK to cull their numbers.

pls leave

By the way regular Islamic State infantry have been spotted landing on Sicily with small boats recently, at least 150 by now and they've dissapeared shortly after the arrival.
No source obvoiusly.

>Sicily
NANI?

you seem too confident, al bolandi

KKK was created because they got free
you would have either ended into brazil 2.0: ooga boogaloo or get zerg rushed into Haiti style white genocide

Su questa isola puzzolente
What

where did you get them from?

It's kind of not your fucking bussiness

Okay, NEXT. Give him a new sign, get on your knees and take the picture. NEXT! SIGN. KNEES. PICTURE.

Islamic State of Sicilistan soon?

Stinky as the toilet you have to clean for the anglos. Got you there!

No.

don't act as a mysterious guy, we both know whos they are

Emirate of Sicily 2.0 to be more accurate

>you would have either ended into brazil 2.0: ooga boogaloo
Except the niggers would be slaves instead of free to run amok. And advances in production meant we were less dependent on large numbers of niggers.
>zerg rushed into Haiti style white genocide
The South may have been dependent on slavery for their economy, but they weren't stupid enough to allow the nigger population to get out of control and lead to an eventual white genocide.

Yes? How would we even call such a thing? /Sicily General/ (/SG/ 2.0?) or /Italian General/ (/IG/)?

/SG/ 2.0 has a nice ring to it.

It would be dope if I receive my own flag, but I'm Italian first, yes I'm a party killer.

5th Legion is ready to go into Afrin if the PYD agrees
Wonder what TFSA will do than