Wife takes his house

>Wife takes his house
>Gets at least half of all his future earnings
>ObamaCare premiums skyrocket without individual mandate
>Fatass can no longer afford his expensive surgeries and checkups

What do you guys think will happen? Will these experiences open his eyes or will he kill himself soon, directly or indirectly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_4SXR11eTo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i kind of regret donating to him now
i sent him over $1900 lmao

What the fuck, why would you do that.

Legitimate question. What the fuck is wrong with you? Like seriously, why on Earth would you do that?

I seriously hope ur joking Bruce

WTF, how dumb are you?

He's a fat piece of shit that deserves to die.

How the fuck does she have access to his future earnings? They don't have a child or anything that he can worthwhile pay alimony for

He wouldn't need surgeries if he had some self-control on eating.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_4SXR11eTo

It is all good...te earn già money being pathetic

Kek who cares though

>At least half

What now? In what retarded country is she egible to take more than half

He will find a job?
>Astralia
I doubt you, why give money to e-whores?

He’s already been killing himself slowly for years.

He's literally a blue pilled useless fat ass.
He is only popular with other fat asses.

He got married FFS thinking it would last, he got cucked by her black boyfriend.

S

were you high on gas fumes at the time, you fucking retard?

He is a typical libtard-cuckold.
Boogie, we know you are here, fat faggot. So listen up, cuck: you are a fucking lefty whiny piece of shit. You are 40 yo but you are fucking stupid. You are a goddamn idiot. You have no willpower whatsoever. You are a loser.

Also why doesn't this faggot shave his bear?

Bear is of being grumpy, comrade.

>I'M KILLIN' KEL-THUZAD WITH MY THIRST

>Bear

The beard hides the fact that he doesn't have a chin, so he looks slightly more humanoid.

He can just take the money and run. If you can run, you eunuch jelly thou.

Why would he bother? It's not going to make him look any better.

maybe he'll get lucky and get ass cancer like TB and lose weight like he did

Sup Forums is also #1 with fatasses

how do you even get fat, just stop eating nigga, just put the spoon down

in his own words hes publicly stated that when they both got together he was living off disability in a tiny apartment with only $500 in savings. and that with "HER HELP" his channel became what it is today. he cucked himself by trying to humble brag and now there is documentation that lawyers can argue that she has stake in his business because it was also hers.

why is it so fucking hard to stop fucking shoveling food into your mouth. like how many fucking calories a day does it take to maintain a weight of 400+ plus pounds? fucking gross. i quit fucking heroin 2 years ago but this dude can't stop doing 500 reps of dorito curls a day and wants sympathy. i don't get it. heroin feels much fucking better than eating garbage too, let me tell you. faggot picks the lamest addiction possible.

Doesn't that make you feel sick and disgusted?
That he lacks so much self control he went through a dangerous operation to permanently alter his body all because he refused to exercise self restraint.

It makes me physically ill. Just the other day I saw these plus sized people talking about "participation ice cream" and it made me sick.

it was when bitcoins were like $50 a piece i remember i gave him about 40 coins
he probably has over 20k worth now or what ever the bitcoin price is these days

How does one like him go in completely oblivious to the obvious red flags and think everything is fine? People were telling him he is fucked from the get go but he did not want to believe it and think it will never happen. And then it happens. Are people just retarded and dont see the signs when it happens to themselves?

Well b8ed Aussbro.

Damn it, how can you just throw away money like that? I'll never understand it.

He probably cashed them out immediately to buy burgers.

>>Gets at least half of all his future earnings

What?
How fucked are your laws to make something like that possible?

>divorcing his wife
I didn't know this because I don't follow e-celebs and this has nothing to do with politics. Sawgay

Bears don't like to be shaved. They get very violent.

1-2 months ago, 40 coins was worth $800,000

when feminism isn't actually about equality

it was a part of the Bitcoins 4 Boogie Outreach Campaign

liberals tend to be the kind of people to just give away money like that, just look at any twitch stream and see all the fucking idiots giving away all their money for some stupid faggot and get nothing in return but a thanks and a sparkly little sticker by their name showing how much streamer dick they suck

this irrelevant landwhale will die soon enough. he is shit, his followers are shit, and i cannot wait until i never see his planetary face again.

Press F to pay respects

This is why I'm getting my dual citizenship to Jordan and marrying an Arab woman. I've never been happier to be half dune coon in my entire life...

>only liberals can support their hobbies
so conservative people just jew out on every penny, unless it's booze or cigarettes

I thought he had the surgery ages ago
why is he still a blimp, how do you fail this hard with everyone around giving you a leg up

S

Being fat has to be the ultimate degeneracy

The people that donate and lust over streamers deserve to die more than the streamers themselves.

Or...OR....they are smart enough with their money to not waste thousands of dollars on stupid vapid shit like streamer circle jerking

Boogie is cucked beyond repair.

How can you live with such shame?

Even if it was a donation goal or something similar I still don't see a point.
Usually people who don't value their spare money (e.g. dad's money).

so they jew out on every penny, I have twich subscriptions because guess what, I have 50 dollars of disposable income a year
if you think that's a lot of money then you should reconsider your life choices

He should burn it all and tell the ex to fuck off then kill himself on top of her yelling "you'll get nothing bitch"

is this MaxMoeFoe?

She divorced him and then he insisted on extra money on top of it.

He's an actual straight up cuck.

did she actually take his house?

I don't think he's referring to $50 donation, probably more like $1000+ like the straya user donated.

It isnt but I can think of 10,000 different things I could spend that on and be worth more than streamer garbage.

No, hilariously enough he GAVE it to her, on top of the 50% of his assets she was entitled to.

really fucking tired of his smirk "me losing weight, so proud of myself" posts 5 times a day, when the only reason hes not 600+ pounds is he literally cut out 95% of his stomach, and part of his intestines.

Why are women so entitled to everything a man owns?

>> obamacare preiums skyrocket without individual mandate

What about before the removal lf the individual mandate dumbass?

that fat fuck probably wants to die if this is true, he should have just killed his wife i wouldnt doubt he has a blood lust.

I make fuckall money and I can save up 5k a year, if I did the same job in australia I'd earn 3x more, if I had a good job in australia I'd earn at least 10x more, 2k is fuckall money for someone living in a western country and isn't a burger flipper
yeah like buying vodka, like most people do, at the end of the day you're whining how people spend their money on an anime website, get a life

Honestly, if you let yourself get into that state there's no going back. The organ damage is already too severe.
People like that shouldn't exist, fucking enablers.

You sound poor

Life is unfair. I have no pity for fat rich e-celebs who voluntarily keep influencing young men and keep leading them down the captainsaveahoe.jpeg oath.
As far as I'm concerned they should hang first together with the racemixing sluts.

because women take care of the home while men go out and work

Even so I don't see donating as a hobby. Specially to people who could survive starvation on their body fat alone.

it would be extremely painful

boo fucking hoo

My retarded country

Well shit. Than I wish him all the worst. What a retard

you donate to people because you enjoy the content they produce and want them to keep producing it, there's nothing unusual about it
I couldn't care less about this fat fuck but if people like the content he makes and don't want him to die then it's up to them

He's a big guy

Who's this fat cunt?

How are people taking this terrible bait? Good job.

One of the many fat cucks that will parish in the purge...

guarantee he sold them before they hit $400, dont sweat it.

Boogie2988 a guy who used to be funny, but kind of turned into a faggot.

For you

At its height, that was like $880,000

fpb8p

Why are his teeth so fucked up?

Kys nigger

Mountain dew mouth and no bracez

Murder, suicide in the future? Or is he too much of a cuck? If I was him, I'd just sit on her.

He didn't have any kids with her. I doubt she would get his future earnings.

>i gave him about 40 coins
This is the most horrifying thing I have ever read.

she was part of building his business supposedly

I heard the marriage was never even consummated anyway. What happened to annulments?

guaranteed (((yous)))

If he doesn't get redpilled over this, he can fuck off.