We've already lost, 2016 and onward is the political equivalent of a death dream

We all know this, it's why happenings give us such a rush. It's over, there's nothing anyone can do about it now. Nationalists can take every country west of Belarus tomorrow; it won't matter.

People younger than 40 aren't listening to alt right youtubbers, they're listening to Kendrick Lamar and Beyonce. They don't get married, they hookup. They don't like art, they like tattoos. We'll romanticize 1950 until we're dead, and with us that era will finally be completely gone.

How are you coping with it? I drink 3 times a day and spend a lot of money on distraction (sex doll, PCs etc)

Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger

fpbp

>implying Kendrick isn't a master poet
>implying normal people watch you tubers in general
>implying that people want anything to do with the "edgy neo Nazi nerd" alt right
>not suggesting reading classic western literature
>implying tattoos, an expression of an idea, isn't art
>implying they won't look back at the 50s and say that it was a good time
Your point about hookup culture was the only valid thing
Also
>spending money on (((stress items))) like alcohol, Soyboy gaming pcs, and sex dolls
Actually fucking kill yourself you blackpilled Jewish shill. Sage if you respond.

It's all over. Wh*tes are finished.

jew thread

just go out like a champ

Kill yourself??? Anyone think of that???

It’s not over until it’s over. Whites could theoretically take over the entire world again, even with only a tenth of the numbers we have now, with the one caveat being that we’d all have to be unified in that mission. No we’re not going to see anything happen on our lifetime, but a couple of centuries from now when brown people have taken over almost he entire planet and everything has turned into Afghanistan 2.0, I think it’s very likely that whites will wake up and fight back. Quit being so defeatist.

How can this be true when I've heard and read from the lefties themselves that even they think we are winning. It's not over yet lads.

for you are surely a CIA nigger

>Liking Muh-dik Lamar

Is it okay with/pol if I'm half Vietnamese half German and my girlfriend is a foreigner from Russia.

if we can accomplish that with 1/10th our numbers, then think of what we can do now. Don't let circumstances dictate when you can take what is rightfully yours. If you don't have the will to do it now, your progeny certainly won't have the will to do it in 200 years.

the alt right is more on the rise then it ever has been.

This.

I don’t mind doing it now but good luck getting it done with how he works is now. I was just explaining why things are probably going to get a lot worse before they get better. Im just more optimistic that things will in fact get better at some point far in the future

maybe his wife is black?
How do we know that's his wife

Blonde women love that dark meat.

You win or you go down fighting. Only giving up is dishonorable.

you dont drink cuzz society sucks

you drink cuzz ur a cracker an ur time is up

They’ll learn

Zuckerberg/Kimdotcom 2024

Who’s going to pay for you welfare when we fuck off

Come on nigger, answer you superior

56% is not a meme retard

Look at that beautiful skin contrast.

Accept it Wh*te boi
We won

jew thread/20

Leave it to a nigger to celebrate like the Zulu at Isandlwana, we still won rorkes drift and eventually the Zulu war

Jews won maybe, not niggerz, never

>We've already lost, 2016

OP is a faggot.
2017 was a huge win and future looks more promising than ever.
The next generation is shaping up to be more conservative than their predecessors and the future is theirs.

>How are you coping with it? I drink 3 times a day and spend a lot of money on distraction (sex doll, PCs etc)

Give up on everything material, exercise and meditate
Do you even ride the tiger bro?

>1 post by this ID

I've accepted it and moved on. As a young white guy, there is no way to get a decent female partner who wants white babies. The only way I'll even have children is to get a roastie who has been turned out by blacks and probably already has a couple of half-niglets and she'll take anyone.

I can still get hookups but that is it. Girls want brown/black guys with big thick cocks.

>beta cuck taking care of the niglet in the background
top kek

how does whitey even compete?

my girl is russian is that okay u guys

That isn't even the same person.

Together WE WILL stop the globalists!

Holy shit, you look like a discount matpat

Thank god I'm too busy with this to know who that even is.