Shokugeki No Souma

Are there people here still thinking that SomaxErina won't happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3356737
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like Soma x Ryoko but I'm not that dumb to shrug off the fact that Soma x Erina is the canon one.

>Are there people here still thinking
No, that was outlawed last week. I'm still hoping on it to be blocked by the supreme court, but until then I'm not taking any chances.

I wonder how ass blasted Erinafags will be if it has an open ending?

Everyone and their mother knows it, user. You don't have to rub salt in my wound.

Should have seen all the signs.

Tadokoro will win the Somageki, Erina will be happy just being reunited with Junichi.

PLEASE JUST FUCK ALREADY

I'm fine with that. It's gonna be Erina ending or nobody

I'm sure Soma will choose a girl by the end of the series. His father said that he has to find a woman he want to cook for and Tsukuda didn't add that just for fun.

None.

The anime really wants me to ship Souma/Megumi. But reading chapter 0 made me realize that it would be Erina/Souma in the end. I hate this manga so much.

I read Ichigo 100 % and I think Megumi still has a chance.

>loves you for things that make you similar to your dad
Hmm

Nah, since Soma declared to give Erina the ultimate foodgasm one day, it was game over for every other girl in the SnS universe.

Isn't that already happening?
Soma giving Erina his dishes?

No, but Souma/Ghoomy is still cute

Souma x Megumi is already canon. Deluded Erinafags need to either fuck off to a BnHA thread or end themselves and rid the world of their stupidity.

A couple of times she noticed him being similar to his dad, but the moments where Souma had the most impact on her have nothing to do with Jou.

2/10
Only for effort.

Tsukuda couldn't have made Souma's love interest any clearer. Any other girls aside from Erina are to simply keep the romance element exciting for the readers. What with Erina being the God Tongue and Souma wanting to make her say his food delicious, it's fitting that they'd be the end game.

Would he really stand out that much against all the other eccentric chads? Her initial interest was because she picked up on his dad's attributes. Throw a dart at the yearbook and you'd find someone who could mindblow her as efficiently as he can, she'd just never notice it because the lack of those dad attributes.

No, he got her attention on day 1, by insulting her.
There was no flashback to his dad then.

Yes, and she still doesn't admit she likes his food.

Think ichirukists.

Soma himself has been influencing some of those eccentric chads who, as eccentric as they may be, were still tied by the school's system. Soma challenging her was what made her notice him. Also, the first time he blew Erina's mind was by saying something she thought was contrary to Jou who she believed to be perfect.

If anything Soma's whole quest is a bit pointless considering she obviously liked his food since the first day, some dishes better than others. The issue is her being more honest, where she is progressing at least a little.

He just needs to mindbreak her with the perfect dish.

Ryoko is for Smoke.

She gotta play hard to get

Erina is smart. If she doesn't tell Soma anything he will keep trying to cook for her.

I think the author makes it too obvious who is Soma gonna end up with. We have a tsundere who will refuse to acknowledge Soma's cooking, and a persistant boy who will try everything to make Erina acknowledge his food. The answer is really evident.

>the author makes it too obvious who is Soma gonna end up with
And that's a good thing. This is not a romance or romantic comedy or whatever. It is a shonen. You are supposed to care more about what dish will Souma cook next rather than what girl will he dick in the very end.

I didn't say it's a bad thing, this manga isn't a shojo. I don't care if the main couple is obvious. The manga is not about that.

>You are supposed to care more about what dish will Souma cook next rather than what girl will he dick in the very end
It's more or less a sports manga that happens to have more attractive girls than one (1) main heroine. It's nice that Erina and Souma are a cute couple but what's more important is how she orgasms to a dish or how hot they look while cooking it. Same for Alice, Rindou, etc.

I feel like recent arcs were/are losing sight of that with Azami making the main couple's relationship a family affair than a rivalry in cooking. Hopefully after this tournament ends we see them cook together and influence each other more.

Whoever made that picture doesn't understand the first thing about hot dog.

You do know that there are shounen that are romantic comedies and shoujo without romance, right?

I really want to see more of the 3rd years history and their relationships with one another

>SomaxErina
This was set up all the way from the beginning.

What if Soma wasn't some cooking autist and just wasn't interested in all the current girls but eventually a girl will be revealed and he'll instantly ask her out cause he's interested in doing sex to her and playing with her boobs or something.

He is all about cooking but we have yet to see how he acts when someone talks to him about romance.

i don't mind either erina or megumin.

honestly souma would be good with either.

I wouldn't mind if they just ended up as friends after this arc and anything romance related came much later. Sometimes the wait for a ship to sail is more enjoyable than a ship that's been sailing for a while.

>I wouldn't mind if they just ended up as friends after this arc and anything romance related came much later.
Do people actually expect Soma and Erina to become a couple after this arc? This arc was solely for Soma to understand Erina and for them to become closer not to love each other, that's for later end game.

>she still doesn't admit she likes his food.
I expect that development to be withheld until the last possible moment.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3356737
I want this in my kitchen

Yes, I do hope the Soma x Erina ship starts sailing soon. I'm getting impatient.

Watch more romance movies Alice

Souma x Kuga is the canon now.

Souma's not doing it because he's romantically interested, he's doing it because he's too stubborn to accept someone not accepting his cooking. I don't understand why you people keep saying that he's doing it for Erina and she's that woman who he want to dedicate his cooking

She likes Jouichirou's food that Souma cooks, Souma wants her to like his (Souma's) food.

At least he's still got something to prove to Erina. This is more than what I can say he's trying to do towards other girls. Finding someone to cook for is not just about putting your feelings in your cooking but also trying your hardest to give the best meal to her and constantly trying to make something better.

>"Find a woman you want to devote all of your cooking to"
>The author throw in a family photo in case anyone wasn't sure what he meant by that.
>The next page we meet Erina.
The manga isn't even very subtle about it.

Yeah, the romance subplot has been established. There's no way we'll have open ending.

I bet it's going to be a "10 years later" ending or something.

Souma does not deserve the best boy.

yeah, and they're the same one that claimed erina was not tsundere for 200+ chapters

this kills the apo

He's going to make Kurokiba and Megumi's ramen look like shit

>I bet it's going to be a "10 years later" ending or something.

>people joke about his specialty being ramen
>It's actually ramen

I'm still disappointed

>joke about his specialty being ramen
Dude, in his first appearance he wears a shirt with huge RAMEN written on it.

Still can't believe we're getting the 3rd season lads. Guess WSJ really does not give two fucks about sales.

The author spelled it pretty clearly from his introduction that he was specialized in Ramen

Also Ramen is versatile as hell and it's very tasty

I forgot when was the last time I read a chapter of this manga. Is Souma part of the ten seats yet?

Can't wait for milf Erina.

She ages backwards though.

Technically no, but he has defeated several people out of ten seats already.

Never ever

I only care for Alice and Ryou

She with Curry

Then why the fuck isn't he part of the ten seats yet? Is it because of some contrived bullshit about not beating them at their specialties or something?

That was why it was joked about. It shouldn't have actually happened.

He looks splendid in Viz's blur-free version.

>Ryou barely beats Rentarou
>Rentarou then is effortlessly destroyed by third years
>said third years then are effortlessly defeated by Curry
>Curry and Souma then have a close match
Why is Ryou such a fodder compared to Souma and Curry?

A lot of shit happened in manga, the director of academy changed and remade a lot of rules.

Why would he wear a shirt that says Ramen and then actually have nothing to do with Ramen in his cooking? How does that make sense?

Also what's so wrong with specializing in Ramen?

You actually need to wager your seat or otherwise be explicitly in danger of losing it. His dad kept losing random fights for shits and giggles.

Can Souma transform yet?

Maybe he just likes guys who look like Egyptian sun gods.

Elite Ten Council Specialties

Eishi Tsukasa- French Cuisine
Rindō Kobayashi- Exotic Ingredients
Tōsuke Megishima- Ramen
Momo Akanegakubo- Desserts
Sōmei Saitō- Sushi
Nene Kinokuni- Traditional Japanese
Satoshi Isshiki- Traditional Japanese
Terunori Kuga- Sichuan cuisine
Etsuya Eizan- Unknown
Erina Nakiri- Unknown

Any guesses for Erina and Eizan?

I wear shirt that say "basketball" on it and yet I haven't even hold a basketball in my life.

>Also what's so wrong with specializing in Ramen?

There are dozens of other countries they could have researched and had him specialize in for the brief period that he's relevant. Ramen is pretty specific and has already been featured in the autumn election. I guess I just hoped for better than the obvious.

fura fura
hmm hm hm hmmm ~

megumi will win da souma

Nips do love throwing english and text in manga clothing.

I'm guessing eizan is street food.

Nene and Eizan look like male and female version of the same character.

Well, since it's pretty obvious by now that being part of the ten seats doesn't actually matter, who are the actual ten best cooks (limited to students) in the manga?

You said that you haven't read manga in a long time, how would you even know most new characters?

I'm not the guy from before.

Dumping viz translation

Then I guess current top-10 in academy is:
1/2. Eishi
2/1. Rindou
3. Megishima
4. Isshiki
5. Erina
6. Souma
7. Momo
8. Somei
9. Takumi (probably)
10. Nene or Megumi with plot armor

I can't wait to see this part animated in Season 3!

>Barely
He won 3-0, and he'll probably win his next match against Hayama.