youtu.be/as_BbcXqecU
>Pres Trump @RNC meet (cutoff) 2/1/18
youtu.be/my0WPWgeQxI
>Pres Trump @GOP retreat 2/1/18
youtu.be/daB8VkLTwsc

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/02/02/sessions-rachel-brand-rod-rosenstein-quality-of-leadership-sot.cnn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>just got home
>missed all the action

>Acting Attorney General Rachel Bland then. Did it solve it?
Fire the DOJ and put the JAG in charge.

Penis

AWOOO

Flag checks out

MAGA

No action missed. Join the fight!

F

This makes me sad. Pls fix yourselves anons

>Fire the DOJ and put the JAG in charge.
OK user, here is where our talk stop. You are not proposing a realistic solution, you are proposing a military coup. Please whenever you give your opinion make that clear so people can undertand what's the framework you are operating on

>its a pretty good point, portubro. why did he do it?
I imagine that it is because he knew for sure they would get him fired and likely threatened for obstruction when he shutdown an investigation he himself would end up being subject of given his one meeting with the Russian ambassador and then you all would get Acting AG Rosenstein all over again but without Sessions to deal with immigration, law enforcement and drug policy

Glow in the dark awoo

AWOO! WHERE'S EVERYONE?

>Nunes goes on Fox and says the knowledge of where the dossier came from wasnt disclosed to the court
>Democrat in the same committee goes on CNN and says it was

Okay this isnt even fucking funny anymore.

I've been sleeping since noon. What happen today?

>b-but...b-but...the (((DOW))) didn't go down during the last gov. shutdown

That's because the fucking shutdown a few weeks ago went into effect late Friday evening and lasted just through the weekend, when most markets are closed

Next week will be a different story...and the release of this memo today certainly won't help matters

You guys make me sad. It is perfectly acceptable to drink (a glass of wine or beer) at lunch in here, I do it at home, at the office and even in lunch meetings

anyone else find all this FISA shit boring as hell?

wayyyyyyy too inside baseball. there's no chance normies care about this shit. seems like media hysteria trying to juice their shitty ratings/page views

Christopher Hitchens late 90s youtube vids are basically this exact narrative with Clinton 20 years ago. nothing really happened in the end. it's all bullshit

It's not a military coup, it's Martial Law.

looks shopped

The memo got released and dems are on damage control.

>eating tide pods
sorry but that's your kooky cunt millennials.

Nothing, go back to sleep.

>the memo is a nothinbuger that is also very damaging to the intelligence agencies and nunes broke many laws and impeach drumpf but also remember this is a nothingbuger

>Next week will be a different story...and the release of this memo today certainly won't help matters
Well, it remain to be seen. I don't doubt it but wouldn't short stock betting on it as well

>they would get him fired

who? all of the constitutional leverage is with the President and his supporters. Rs need to start playing hard ball and taking the fight to the Ds on the entirety of the "muh russia" farce.

Here, finally

Whose head is coming off first?

*yawn* yes i am absolutely SO TIRED of this

pretty sleepy, desu. Let's take a nice nap and forget about this, i mean... the superbowl is sunday!!

Gosh, it might take a while for us to figure out the truth behind these innocent discrepencies oh hey who do you think will win the Superbowl?

Welcome to the leftist gameplan post 2016:
Just flat out bold-faced lie on national television and have you media mouthpieces and bloggers beat the narrative into your drooling niggercattle

Here is the question: would the court knowing make it any better at all?

There are very little new FNC thigh shots because of the retarded camera man and the graphics now blocks them.

But have a new one from this morning where Lisa bullies Tarlov

They won't, they're either traitors or completely pussies.

>t f w you realize this is all fake drama so media can make ad revenue and plutocrats can distract the rubes as they steal more money and flood our borders

>I don't wanna close my eyes
>I don't wanna fall asleep
>Cause I'd miss you babe
>And I don't wanna miss a thing
FUCK MY PILLOW

I can't work and drink. It makes my mind dull. I can't even play guitar and drink, never understood how rockers did it.

meant for

>Implying the media hasn't been priming the public for this information for months
FISA, Carter Page, Fusion GPS, Steele+Dossier, etc.

The public is well-equipped to understand the meaning of a 4 page memo. Most adults are mature enough to read that much

I hate this fucking guy so much

They throw everything at it something will hit right? They totally won't discredit all of it right!

This fucking guy

>you all would get Acting AG Rosenstein
not if trump exercise his constitutional authority and shitcans him, too. drain it already. he knows the people have his back. enough appeasement.

Listen to this cuck stutter.

not super bowl, but normies should prob care about immigration and plutocrats stealing trillions of dollars

>It's not a military coup, it's Martial Law.
Same difference. What you propose is to put the executive (and judicial) power at the hands of the military. That's not realistic outside times of war (actually shooting war, not culture war).

Please, everytime you give your opinion please disclose the fact that your proposed solution is to pass the power to the hands of the military so people can better assess your ideas at the correct light

>not making it bite size for normie dispersion
What happened to /pol?

Swalwell about to get TUCKED

Sure, but your life isn't in shambles like that user

I'm too lazy to read it. Can I get a quick rundown?

>Suspect

Who?

Wow, just read the memo. What a waste of time. We need a president who doesn't jump off the handle at every little thing. We need consistency, we need Jeb.

>SESSIONS SAYS "WHO CARES" about the memo
GET HIM THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

SWAMPY SESSIONS OUT OUT OUT

Based Portugal. I'd be drinking wine with lunch if I had that area's vineries

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Q U I C K

If you think this country is in less danger than on December 8th, 1941 you are biased by your foreign residence I don't need your fucking advice.

This faggot can't name a single source

>I don't wanna close my eyes
>I don't wanna fall asleep
>Cause I'd see that intern i killed
>And I don't wanna be reminded of that

>Rs need to start playing hard ball and taking the fight to the Ds on the entirety of the "muh russia" farce.
Agreed. Tell that to the voters in the midterms so republicans can have a full set of senators (60) or at least a majority (50) instead of the current 40 republicans and 11 democrats that won their state republican primaries and got elected on a republican ticket

Use the CIA to destroy the FBI.

Tucker is legit angry here. Not TV angry.

random

>LET ME FINISH
>LET ME TALK OVER YOU

>not if trump exercise his constitutional authority and shitcans him, too. drain it already. he knows the people have his back. enough appeasement.

OK, Acting AG Rachel Bland. Is it fixed now?

>On going investigation
>From 2013

>not realistic outside times of war
in the face of objective, egregious, sedition.. where is that line drawn for you? we are in a cold, civil war. presently.

I wonder how much of this with Jeff Sessions is him being mislead by his underlings. Pretty hard to do a job when the ppl you're in charge of are acting against you.

“Man to Man”

FBI used the pee pee dossier to get wire tap Trump, his family, and his campaign. They also used a Yahoo reporter to spread the dossier so they could use it as an independant source.

Did he just leak something new himself?

>I still like you but you're wrong

/CIA/ for life fuck the FBI

This fucking guy on Tucker

Dems removed #MemoDay from Twitter trends and replaced it with #YoMemoJokes

He's been getting progressively more furious all week.

Need guillotine here.

how much cocaine did he snort before that speech in your pic?

As opposed to a rogue FBI coup?

I saw it in his eyes

Tucker just rekt this cuck

>t. CIAniggers

>>SESSIONS SAYS "WHO CARES" about the memo
Source? The only thing I have from Sessions is that 20 second clip from CNN of Sessions talking about Rosenstein. I won't provide comment, just the words said

> Thank you all for being here and thank you Rachel for your kind words and more importantly for your strong leadership as the third and commander in the department.
> Those two Rod and Rachel, are Harvard graduates they are experienced lawyers, Rod has 27 years in the department, Rachel had a number of years in the department previously, so they both represent the kind of quality and leadership that we want in the department.
> We are focused and proud really of the work that has been done over a number of years, maybe over the last 10 years, we have seen an increased focus on fighting human trafficking and I want to thank all of you that have been important leaders in making this a reality

That's the extent of what was said in the video clip [1]

> HEADLINE: Sessions: Rosenstein is leadership we want
> BYLINE: Attorney General Jeff Sessions said that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein represents the "kind of quality and leadership that we want in the department."
> Source: CNN

[1] edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/02/02/sessions-rachel-brand-rod-rosenstein-quality-of-leadership-sot.cnn

It's a nothing burger like every right wing conspiracy literally ever. The Mueller investigation drives on and Trump is panicking.

Good grief, all this nonsense has me so fucking depressed

I could use some Trish, /ptg/

MY AIR

>Is it fixed now?
not immediately, no. but it accelerates the correction. why can't you see that?

gonna need sauce on this user

Tucker is LIVID right now.

Swallowell is being blown out

>still cannot answer how Tucker damage national security

awww man Tuck calm down and slow yer roll.

Carter Page was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, on June 3, 1971,[5] the son of Allan Robert Page and Rachel (Greenstein) Page.[6][7]

now it makes sense...

I am, too. Fuck this guy

TUCKER ABSOLUTELY DECIMATED

Then say something
A smug tweet would be enough for me

But Sessions is absolutely feckless, and it's starting to bug the shit out of me