C A N O N

C A N O N
A
N
O
N

user is canon?

I'd wish that to happen user but I'm aware that it won't happen. Enjoy some Angewoman

It's already happened, but I guess we'll find out for sure in 3 months.
lol what

Taichi probably didn't mind since he got to fuck Hikari... Until Takeru swooped in and stole her too.

And Mimi's having her threesomes with Koshiro and Joe.

Man, Taichi is just a fucking cuck, isn't he?

>Man, Taichi is just a fucking cuck, isn't he?

Well he does work for the UN, so

>poor man's pokemon

That's not how you use that expression.

Mate, everyone knows that Digimon had the way superior show.
Pokemon dominated in the game department, but the anime is fucking ass compared to Digimon.

The first season was as good as Digimon's.

So in this series did the Season 2 stuff happen with Davis and the gang or is this it's own thing?

I mean I guess he won a girl who wanted to fuck her brother. So good on him I guess. Wait. Wouldn't she want to go with Davis if that was the case?

It happens 3 years after MaloMyotismon's death. Zero Two is still canon, Takeru and Hikari have their D3 Digivices and all, but it focuses on the kids from Adventure: the Zero Two kids FUCKING DIE in the first scene of the first movie, and they haven't been seen or mentioned since.

Tri's a series of 6 movies, with currently 4 movies having been released and part 5 coming up in September. They're definitely worth watching, it's the best stuff that's happened in the franchise since Zero Two ended.

Also, Daisuke never even had a chance with Hikari. Don't be one of those people.

>Adventure: the Zero Two kids die

God damn so like all of em? Davis, Yolei, Cody and Ken? So the ending of that series isn't cannon anymore where it was all happily ever after? Damn dude that's dark.

Also I am just saying if "An interview with one of Digimon's directors, Hosoda Mamoru has revealed that in the very first season of Digimon Adventure's ep.21, they tried to explore Tai and Kari's relationship that crossed the boundaries of normal sibling love. " was said by the word of god, if you can't fuck your brother you can fuck the next best thing.

The deaths really got me down I loved Ken, he even went home and became a family man.

>you can't fuck your brother
This is REAL fake news.

How big is Tk's dick?

Smaller thatn Taichi's

No, Taichi a cuck

go to bed tk

What did he mean by this?

He faps to Tai banging his girlfriend

Even by comedy series' standards, it was mediocre as fuck.

The obvious answer is that they'll find a way to explain the 02 digidestined's disappearance at the end of tri., the smart money says they aren't actually dead.

My guess is they are stuck in the Digital World somewhere or maybe under Hackmon's protection somewhere until and their Digimon recover and they'll swoop in in the last movie to help fight the big bad. Of course either jobbing or just being back up

How the fuck did Daisuke lose? All he had to do was bring out the Digiegg of Miracles and instant-win.

>magnamon being able to do shit against alphamon

He's the weakest royal knight by some margin. If anything, I wonder why they didn't bring out imperialdramon paladin mode.

because they wanted to show how strong Alphamon was

Being weak doesn't matter when you can Miracle your ass to victory.

There is a reason why Alphamon and Omegamon never fought Magnamon.

>Paladin Mode
They needed Omnimon for that. The best they could managed without Magnamon is Fighter Mode who isn't that strong.

Plus Paladin Mode might be the founder of the Royal Knights, but he isn't the strongest. Alphamon is basically Jesus who can fuck up Yggdrassil if he wanted to.

>Alphamon is basically Jesus
Except that Jesmon is kinda literally Jesus.
But still, Alphamon ain't no one to be fucked with, especially Oryuken Mode.

Yeah, the reason was because Magnamon PUSSIED OUT in X-Evolution when they were about to confront him. His appearence in Savers was him being shown how it's done by Dukemon. And in 02, we was beaten by kimeramon and needed wormmon to sacrifice himself before going allaluh ackbar.

Are Adventure's Omegamon, Alphamon and Magnamon actual Royal Knights?

Hikari looks mad. TK can't compete against the Onee-chan.

Hikari just remembered she got cucked by catherine.

Lord have mercy if her onii-chan dies in the next film

TK is a nu-male.

>why is he hugging me

Everybody who casually wears steampunk goggles is.

Best girl fucked her digimon. Prove me wrong.

>best
>girl
>her
>digimon
There.

Renamon: progenitor of an entire generation of furfags