strawpoll.me/13295778/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Endgame right here, brothers

This thread is a nonshitrenfag edition.
Erenbabies are not welcome.

Instead, let's post best team.

Annie is made for Bert cock

Annie and Sieg a best

>Isayama: I wanted annie to look like an average person, I think it was potrayed well
>Producer: I think we were able to do the scene correctly
>Fandom: Annie is a psycho, look at the anime
And you blame the anniefags for defending it

Zeke is probably only 6 years older than the other warriors - the serum is one helluva drug.

Let's get this thread off with a poll. Some user made one in the previous thread but it was shit.

Vote best Thread Team;
strawpoll.me/13295778/r

Last year of life so he looks bad

he's 10 years older than eren, i don't think the other warriors are that older than eren, maybe 1 or 2

I like armin I wanna hold his hand

Reiner is the only one worth a shit out of that group.

What makes him stand out to you user?

I liked him because he's the goofy big brother type. Then when it's revealed he's the enemy and he's actually pretty mindbroken it showed great depth of character. Then, four years later, when he's realizing his whole life was a farce, I really think he came into his own. It's not too hard to see for yourself, user. I will amend my post though, I like Reiner and Annie, but Anniefags have overblown her to the point where it's irritating.

What do you dislike about Zeke's character?
Is it because he's not relatable?

I think he's a hypocritical, egotistical retard but I don't go out of my way to shitpost about him since there's not enough to go off of yet. Well, going out of your way to shitpost about any character is retarded anyway.

He's describing how he looked at manga, saw a smile, it aroused him, and then that arousal translated into his anime.
What fans are seeing as psychopathy, is the producer himself.

Why does it matter if Annie's a psycho or not, people will still waifufag for her.

Sasha is adorable

>What fans are seeing as psychopathy, is the producer himself.
what do you mean?

She really is.

He portrayed his deviant sexuality (wanting to skullfuck anime girls), and fans picked up on that.

>getting turned on by such a situation
i don't think he meant that

Reiner is the real hero and protagonist of the show

Eren is a fucking manbaby who gets deus-ex-machina'd every TIME by his support crew

Reiner has to lead, deal with continual setback, evolve, struggle with PTSD and mission fatigue, and eventually cope with defeat

Isayama is right when he says Reiner is his favorite character

Eren is a generic shounenshit protag

>let's post best team.

Best girl, her short arc was a highlight of S2 for me.

I like that she isn't the focus of the story. Just a cute girl who doesn't get forced into every situation and plot event.

Bert inside Armin now, so Annie made for his little cock

>le jobbing kikes
Fuck off tumblr

but armin doesn't have one

Her brief moments in S1 were cute too

Who will survive until the end out of the 9 SL members?

ANNIE STINKS

Mikasa
That's it.

Jean
Mikasa
Sasha/Connie
Flocke

Levi is fighting with the Mid East Alliance.

DELETE THIS.

mikasa and Levi most likely., they are the 2 most popular characters ever since the series began

Eren pulled at his restraints, trying to break free from the cold iron that held him to the chair. His struggles were in vain, as they were firmly bolted down; the only way out was of their will.

They pulled the hood from his head, and his senses were assaulted as he took in his surroundings. The room had no windows, the only light a dim bulb from above. He barely had time to register the musky odor of sweat and blood before he was struck, an audible crack pulling him to alertness.

"Welcome, demon." were his assailants first words. Eren spat out a tooth, then looked up to him. A stock Marleyan officer, Eren thought. "Now, I have a few questions. And I will be getting the answers I need. How much you suffer, well, that's up to you."

"Go to hell, dog." Eren spat, putting his hate on display. His glare threatened to kill the officer, but he knew he had no power. He was at this mans mercy.

"That's no way to speak to your superior." the officer replied, striking Eren again. "I don't think you understand the position you're in. Let me enlighten you."

He looked to someone standing by the only exit. "Bring the toys!" He said, a sinister smile growing on his face. The man nodded in response as he left the room. The officer looked back at Eren and said "Now comes the fun part!"

Eren let his mind wander; just what would happen to him? he did his best to not think of it, but he knew that torture was inevitable. Just how long could he hold out before letting slip some tiny scrap of information, just barely enough to give away the whole operation? No matter what, he couldn't let them know anything. He had to endure. For Eldia.

The door opened, wheels creaked as a cart was rolled into the room. As it was brought to view, and his heart raced. in front of Eren was an assortment of tools; thick shears, barbed rods, a mace,screwed nails, hammers, something shaped like a dog's fangs... his worst nightmare.

part 1 of 3
Sorry for my autism. it's a special kind.

>most popular
The more temptation to kill them for cheap drama

Eren desperately tugged at his restraints, trying to break free, anything to get away from this hell.

He begged and begged for mercy, but his pleas fell upon deaf ears; he'd been forsaken, left to suffer.

"You have 3 seconds. Who is your informant?" the officer demanded, shears at the ready. Eren looked at him, desperation in his eyes.

"Please, believe me! I don- AAAHHH!" His answer was cut short by a quick snip and a short fall; He'd lost a finger.

"Whoops, sorry. Not the answer I want. Let's try again; Who is your informant?"

Eren looked him dead in the eyes, and pleaded to his captor; He truly did not know. No one did. All Eren knew was that he gave them everything the Sons of Liberty needed to fight.

But his captor didn't care. As long as it wasn't what he wanted to hear, he wouldn't believe it.

Off went another finger, then another, then another. When there were none left, he started on toes. When they ran out of those, his torturer pulled out a giant bone saw.

"This is your last chance." he said in a calm voice. "Who. Is. Your. Spy."

Eren, his fear overwhelming him, gave a last, desperate answer: "I don't know his name, please don't do this, please, please! STOP!"

"No."

The sounds of Eren's screams and tearing flesh filled the room. Eren could do nothing as his right arm was slowly cut away; inch by inch, until only a stub remained. Eren could do nothing as the saw's slowly dulling teeth tore away at his flesh and bone.

"Please... I.. Nothing..." A delirious Eren muttered, barely able to speak, his thoughts incoherent and mind hazy. Bloodloss and shock had begun to set in.

"I know." the officer whispered in Eren's ear, Starting in on the left arm. Just as he got to the elow, a man burst through the door.

"CAPTAIN, INTRUDERS! WE'RE BEING ATTACKED! AT LEA-" The recruit tried to explain the situation, but was cut off by a bullet.

The last thing Eren remembered before passing out was the shadow of his savior approaching.

2 of 3

>torturing a shifter
Yes, that's going to end well.

Whatever do you mean?

>Historia:"Eh? Mikasa, get out of here. You don't need to see this."

For the love of god, don't attract the EH vs. MH faggots.

>MH
Never heard of that ship before. Is it even popular?

But MH is cute.

Sure, but the autistic discussions shipperfaggots start aren't.

The only very popular yuri ship is YH, for obvious reasons.

Post yfw Ymir will never marry Historia.

>Erde is Eearth in German
>Mare is Sea in Latin
>Eldia vs Marley is Earth vs Sea/Ocean

After the 4 years time skip, can we say that paradis island is dumb titans free??

true endgame

No, they won't kill either Connie's mom or snail titan.

Eh, I never got too invested in either of them, so I don't have a face, but I suppose it is sad.

So where's part 3?

>founding titans had genitals

le-lewd

>I-Isayama can't draw!

Snk BD sales

*1. 5,973 **5,973 Hibike! Euphonium 2 Vol.7
*2. 5,486 **5,486 Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Vol.1
*3. 4,651 **4,651 Kidou Senshi Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans 2 Vol.8
*4. 4,439 **4,439 Kidou Senshi Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans 2 Vol.9
*5. 4,232 **4,232 Starmyu 2nd Season Vol.1 Limited Edition
*6. 3,383 **3,383 BanG Dream! Vol.2
*7. 3,211 **3,211 Suki ni Naru Sono Shunkan wo.: Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai Limited Edition
*8. 2,828 **2,828 Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Vol.4
*9. 2,765 **2,765 Little Witch Academia (TV) Vol.3
10. 2,683 **2,683 ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Blu-ray BOX 2 Vol.2

11. 2,380 **2,380 Kekkai Sensen Blu-ray BOX
12. 2,016 **2,016 Re:Creators Vol.1 Limited Edition
13. 1,295 **1,295 Cyborg 009: Call of Justice 2
14. 1,032 **1,032 Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation Vol.3
15. *,928 ***,928 Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Blu-ray BOX Vol.3
16. *,764 ***,764 Magic-Kyun! Renaissance Vol.7
17. *,721 ***,721 Clockwork Planet Vol.1 Limited Edition
18. *,718 ***,718 Oishinbo Blu-ray BOX Vol.3
would you say it's good for the first week?

yooo wtf

what was his endgame?

he presumably didn't know about the warriors coming to shiganshina on that precise day but he was going to redpill eren when he came back from his trip (soon) anyway

what would have happened if grisha told eren about marley etc. before they attacked?

He only can't draw humans.

Same thing he did to Zeke, I'm guessing.

6,600 copies sold isn't bad considering the industry standard. However compared to S1 it's fucking shit.

Prepare Eren for freeing the wall people, his term was coming so he was going to be the AT anyway.
But we don't know what was he going to do in Shina before the attack, maybe get the FT anyway like he did.

Holy shit, the decay.

calm down, it's the first week

sale number will definitely be low due to only 2 volumes while snk s1 had 9 volumes

I want to cum on beaten Ymir.

>jew nose

Control yourself Hisu

Thank you issayama, historia needs to be pure and not corrupted by lesbianism lesftism degeneracy.

If he was my doctor I would gladly make myself ill to see him often.

Thankfully he is my husband, a true and proper MAN and I don't have to worry about it because he is with me always and eternally.

This is Annie. She's a lovely young woman that deserves good things. Say something nice to Annie.

First week usually is the one with the biggest sales. This is going to reach 10k at best.

She ain't had nothing but maggoty bread for three stinking days.

>REEEEE I HATE SHITREN NEVER POST ABOUT HIM AGAIN REEEEEEE
>HURRRRR IF YOU DON'T LOVE BRA YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE DURRRR

Reminder Erenhaters are the real babies.

Too late.

I watched that recently.

Annie looks like the orc that tries to eat Merry and Pippin.

This.
His titans have always been excellent

I want a non-meme answer please.
Did Annie have any feelings for Eren beyond friendship?

You're not wrong, but bringing it up out of nowhere is just bound to incite metafaggotry.

annie a cute

It's possible to read it that way.

Annie is far more akin to Vána than any Orc.

I think she did, but we can't know for sure. She could have had a romantic interest, but she could have also been happy at remembering her father, or she could have been happy at the prospect of teaching Eren, as she had been taught. There's no way to know for sure because it's all subjective at the minute. At least, that's how I read it.

A true beauty.

One could say she didn't even have feelings of friendship for him.
Annie's romantic feelings for Eren have about as much legitimacy as Jean's for Eren.

Nah, she's a lowly, smelly orc.

Best shingekis.

She was interested to say the least, asking him to treat her like a women, hard to ignore that

This always has me wondering. Did Pieck and Zeke go to Paradis with BRAM and then split up? Or did they stay on the continent? How did he know when to go and meet Bert for example?
Just making sure I haven't missed any details.

what a silly user, she smells of flowers