So, what's the deal with this show?

So, what's the deal with this show?
Why were the loli bellies censors? It's only the crunchy rips that are censored, right?

>Why were the loli bellies censors?
what

One version of this show has the loli's belly covered with a shirt, but the non-censored version doesn't.

I saw people talking about it in a Alice to Zouroku thread once, but I only saw it in passing. Decided to watch the series now, and I'm wondering which I should go with.

Do you have screenshots or episode numbers?

Nope, I really just opened the thread, glanced over it, and closed it. So I don't remember the details too clearly.

Looks like I need to find a fansub for it before archiving it.

Why would you archive a TV rip?

What a stupid question. Instead of me answering, you should just kill yourself because your small mind will never be able to comprehend the answer, as commonsensical as it is.

I'm gomenasai.

I'm sure

>loli bellies censors
What the fuck? Is this true?

there was some scene where a loli was falling through the air, and her shirt was flipped up. And one very has it censored to look like it's an under shirt, and the over version shows her belly.

Episode 9 at around 20:50. The 'uncensored' version is literally the fucking same but flesh coloured instead of grey.

What a load of shit.

I'm pretty sure all of you got baited.

Maybe that was a technical error. Like "oops, wrong color".

you dont know?

10/10 perfect anime.

Not him, but can confirm. The censoring was added on later.

Did you crop the bottom of the screencap on purpose? What kind of belly makes this shape?

Just finished it
AOTS desu

I hate to tell you, but here.

How did she change her clothes that quickly?

Agreed.

Boy power

Who cares about fanservice shit, this show in the second half has more to it.

It's not really fanservice though, it's just so bizarre to see something as mundane as that censored.