US Civil War II

As we prepare to embark on the 2nd Civil War, due in no small part to the British hacking our democracy, I ask, what will non American anons do?
Will you gather around your viewing screen every night to watch what you consider savages, play war in the streets of a land you possibly once owned, just like you do with our elections? Which side will you root for?

Kill the Commies

Confederate Irish Brigade when?

I vote for everyone having fun and all getting trophies like little league

I'm going to watch faggot LARPing on both sides as they wear silly costumes and beat each other with blunt instruments while talking a lot of shit.

We cant let China and Exxon destroy ANWR.
War on the Behring straight.
Big kid kinda war.

Letting Potato niggers immigrate was a mistake

If a legit civil war happens I'm going back to mexico.

>If a legit civil war happens I'm going back to mexico
Might as well go back now then

I fly the 10th Tennessee the week before every St. Patrick's!

>Civil War II: Electric Boogaloo commences
>Texas and Dixie quickly make a non-aggression pact and an alliance
>Texas takes out the South-West to gain access to the Pacific and to kill the Commies, liberating the states.
>Now with high amounts of food and natural resources, Texas and Dixie then work and easily capitulate the supposedly superior Midwestern "Reich" AKA the German LARPS. The Union is then reformed, we then ask Canada for Alaska and Hawaii back and they agree.
The Stars and Stripes fly over the rampart once more.

>Not staying in the country to profit from both sides of the war.

It depends on what strand of potato nigger.

I'd gladly help to remove leftist filth in US, but I need a visa.

At least I can always go kill some ukrainian pigs attacking Novorus.

Race war edition... race war edition... race war edition...

I'll let you use one of my ar-15's.
I'd let you buy it from me eventually as it'll be a war trophy.

Hypothetically which targets would you hit first, Sup Forums?

>Doesn't already know the plan
Not doing a good job CIA nigger

Don't worry, you wouldn't have to borrow guns, I can take care of myself. Anyway, there would be plenty of captured weaponry already in the first days.

Leftists would act tough only until they'd hear first gunshot. Then the civil war would turn into uncivil massacre.

Total commitment.

fast fighter jets flew overhead earlier today. Definitely way too low and took a sharp hook turn at one point.