Is this the future of the world?

no but it would be an upgrade, shame you had to ruin america though.

>Sounds great
>Won't happen

nope

>libertarianism catching on
>ever
kek

>imperialist Japan
Lol. It isn't the 1930s faggot

For my own sake, I hope it isn't.

The confederate libertarian states of america would be a degenerate shithole in practice. The majority of the US is too far gone and with libertarianism layered atop of the urban mobs, they'd go to degeneration that makes today's society look puritan. Capitalism without morality leads to a society even more degenerate than a functioning liberal state.

It's either that or an ash pile.

Also if guns are cheap minorities probably will be buying them in huge numbers due to no background checks.

looks good to me

Id switch the libertarians with the nazis. Europe is white enough to fuction as libertarians, while America needs some strong moral authority to step in

>Merging Canada, USA and Mexico together
>AnCap
>Europe is one massive super state
Nah

Although, bear in mind, in a libertarian society where Open Carry is sanctioned, enough gun carrying hooligans would start dying to send a message after a short time.

Rename Cuntlandia to Anzakistan

This is what we could have had if not for that scoundrel Churchill and that pinko FDR

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and the San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

Better version

No, it's fucking retarded, even if there was a ''le awakening''.

Sill looks like paradise though.

isnt it already like that though

I fucking wish

Also, can someone tell me how you fit these flags into the borders?

I wanna make an autist map myself.

If only....

It's fucking beautiful

I pray for it

Definitely not. Nearly everything is government regulated and taxed, while most (if not all) services work poorly.
Everything is currently set in a way that criminals get away with robbery followed by murder, while the average working citizen has no way to fight back.
It sucks being afraid to get out of the house, mate.

explain

>Why
>Being ancap
>Stop pls

>germans everywhere
>if not, robotic japs

That just sounds dystopian anyway. Would probably just stick to this timeline.

Of course you would shekelstein.

>no Mediterranean Union
Nah

Yeah, in a morbidly obese alt right weenies wet dream

Panama and Suez canal should be neutral.
Also, Strait of Gibraltor

Meh, for us it would be just like going back to the 90s. But with drones.

Its already a ancap land here