I had written-off this show as moeshit cute-girls-doing-cute-things because of KyoAni's fame and here I am crying like...

I had written-off this show as moeshit cute-girls-doing-cute-things because of KyoAni's fame and here I am crying like a bitch now that I've given it a chance.

Funny how life keeps surprising you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqxJ191ecPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qF7ZMou6TdI
youtube.com/watch?v=YMYKSjOF5Fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watch more anime.

Its KyoAni 2nd best love story (best love story is KnK.)

>what is Hyouka

watch more than 14 anime before you post on Sup Forums

>hyouka
>love story

There are 4 main love storis by KyoAni so far:
FMP - nice, but MC being too autistic
Chu2 - nice touching Love Story, but pretty mild and love in the name only. They are more like close friends.
Tamako Love Story - very mild vanila love story
KnK - real strong love story of suffering and full dedication and sacrafice for each other

Hyouka Oreki until last doesnt even realizes he loves Chitanda, and its not sure she actually does love him.

I thought KnK was pretty boring though. And what about Haruhi?

You forgot to link your MAL profile, retards.

You guys do know Kyoani animated Clannad right?

>moeshit cute-girls-doing-cute-things because
You are new or a crossboarder and you need to kill yourself you fucking autist

Go back.

KnK TV was "mostly" boring indeed. Hower as whole story, OAV+TV+Movie its really damn good, though you still need to watch through TV. The story, motivation and character make sence in retrospect, when you know what and why happened.

I consider OP a masterpiece, becasue you see it in completely different light in begining when you watch it and after you know the story and know whats portrayed in it
youtube.com/watch?v=NqxJ191ecPQ

World and plot wise, with willains and such novel is still shit - but Ishidate managed to turn it into superb emotional love story, with very genuine feelings and showing how characters develop them to each other to the point of complete acceptance and genuine Love (and not shallow "i like you" like in Chu2 or Tamako)

youtube.com/watch?v=qF7ZMou6TdI
youtube.com/watch?v=YMYKSjOF5Fg

Keyshit is Keyshit, not counted

Because something like that is unheard of on Sup Forums. Lurk more, sweetie.

At this point in time, I'm only hoping Taichi Ishidate knows what he is doing with Violet Evergarden honestly.

I'm worried at all about animation though. Even Kyoukai no Kanata looks fricking gorgeous, more so than other KyoAni's shows since then.

literally no one on this board hyphenates the entire phrase like that you embarrassing mess. Off yourself for the good of everyone in your life my man.

You sound mad, maybe try watching Anime?

Daily reminder that FMP is the greatest love story ever told

Dead cant love.

You're mistaken. There are 1,5 main love storis by KyoAni so far:
Tamako Love Story - a original KyoAni anime
KnK - it's a adaptation, in which KyoAni rewrote the story and characters entirely.

FMP, Chu2 are ''adaptations'' which haven't undergone significant changes in comparison to the source material, especially FMP.

Note: Note: FMP, Haruhi and all Key's shows no longer belong to KyoAni (Key and the original authors of FMP and Haruhi cancelled all their contracts with KyoAni)

>Key
I can at least understand them, having a lot of small girls in winning positions.

I thought Key was against loli, hence why them and Kyoani and Key were such a good match.