What was the moral lesson of this show?

What was the moral lesson of this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hiroshi_/status/427038858539065345
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

Illya is cute

lolis never lose.

When will Ilya get the Seigi no mikata D?

I'm a hopeless lolicon

Is it ok to fuck your sister?

you CAN defeat the cock!

Illya didn't, though.

Not with that attitude fucking faggot.

That Shirou is a manwhore.

That Miyu is the cutest girl ever.

that swords > girls

It's a deconstruction on communism and world war 2.

Pink loli's Nee-san>Rin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luvia

That you should only lewd lolis when they're brown.

You should always protect the loli.

All three are cute

Grade schoolers are more developed these days

I want to be Shirou's imouto.

EMIYA SHIROU PLEASES OLD MEN FOR OHOHOS

And commit the taboo

Shirou wins the pussy no matter what universe he's in?

that Illya saved the fate franchise

Its easy as shit to send Nasuversefags into a spiraling autistic fling when you tell them Prisma operates on the multiverse line thus technically making it canon.

This. Bonus points if you mention this to Fate/Zero fags.

Stop posting unsexy shit

I have a cup fetish

imoutos over hags

Spinoff are fun

I'm a useless Onii-chan. I can't even cook for my Imouto.

I mean, that's not actually how it works. The whole point of Hollow Ataraxia was that infinite universes doesn't mean infinite possibilities, and the rules over it all are the same no matter what. Prisma operates by different rules and the author himself said not to take it seriously and to view it as a secondary spinoff thing with no relation to the rest of the Nasu stuff.

See, like clockwork.

twitter.com/hiroshi_/status/427038858539065345

Hey man, when you're wrong you're wrong.

Reminder that Takeya Yuki survived the collapse of all Nitro+ canons for much longer than any Nasuverse character bar Saber.

C L O C K W O R K

Hetero BFTO!
Illya choice yuri instead

Not much you can do when most people believe it's canon because of parallel universes.

user, I think he was mocking you.

>here is a fact
>yeah but most people don't belive in it

Showed I watch/read this? I found out that Shirou looks like this later and it's gotten me pretty interested

no, but you should read the flashback arc. Everything else is shit, don't let the pedos fool you

Maybe so. That's how Idealism works. It essentially is the foundation of modern science and the foundation of Quantum Mechanics. There is no such thing as realism, only a realm created by the combined subconscious of what the matter believes. Information is powerful. There is no right or wrong information as it is the information that forms the ideal reality, whether you see is as right or wrong, it all depends on which information is spread throughout the subconscious. As for whatever information is accepted by the matter, that what forms the ideal reality.

What's the flashback arc? And should I just skip to when Shirou looks like that? I had no interest in this series before this picture by the way since before hand it was super off putting because of the material in it

I want to lick Shirou's body.

Prisma is actually a fucking masterpiece

Ilya pls

Yes, that works for a lot of things and abstact concepts, but not for
>the author said so
>no
I know that you can still apply the principle, but we do not need conformation from the masses for such a thing to also appear as truth to the people that actually care about it.

Your pic related is the worst part of prisma.

Ohhhhh?

Does it really bother you when a certain MC from the main line series takes spotlight in one of the heroine's spin-off series?

What's so great about it? The recent issues look really good.
Hey man it's better then the next day pedo shit

No, it bothers when the author of a spin-off tries to copy the original work and wants to give a kinda nasu feel to what he's doing, he should've just kept going with the fun adventure of illya and her gay friends, that was already good enough.

To be fair though, that was said before stuff like FGO even existed.

So wait if Shirou ends up looking like this in Prisma does that mean Illya is a teenager now?

Kill yourself fucking imbecile

IT BOTHERS ME

Has there been a good miyu illya kiss yet?

You first fucking retard.

Eat shit, fucking bastard.

No, and it's a damn shame. Honestly it's the one thing I want more than anything from the show.

>pre-flashback threads were good and fun
>post flashback threads are full of "muh nobody cares about your pedoshit"
This flashback was a mistake, holy shit, and the movie isn't even out yet.

Fuck off, disgusting pedo.

I'm a bit new to Prisma what's this flashback?

That could be any one of the girls though.

I thought illya was a lesbian in this one.

In the past.

Illya loves Onii-chan way too much

Thank you haha but what happened? Prisma always looked were but with Shirou going EMIYA it looks pretty good

Prisma used to be a cute magical girl manga with a lot of fanservice, and then we had a very serious flashback about one of the characters, I actually liked that flashback, don't get me wrong, and since it was full of badass Shirou, fights etc, a new fanbase got interested into prisma, and the results are those shitty threads.

Basically modern europe

Ooh okay thank you. I guess I'm part of that new fanbase since that's why I'm interested. So wait Shirou wearing that Archer garb is in the past? I'll have to read this

Honestly you sound new to both those threads and Sup Forums as a whole so I'd rather you go away.

Hey man gotta get interested in a series some way right?

I honestly only thought Prisma was pedo shit till I saw Archer Shirou that's why this is all new to me

Yeah, far far away on a website that starts with r.

And it is, this flashback is only moment that is enough MANIME for your type of people I guess, it's back to what it used to be and that's good.

>user wants to get into a series I know so instead of promoting discussion and informing him I tell him to go to memeddit

I lost my boner from the onee-chan thread.
Why is Kuro so unsexy?

Oh so I should go to /r/ requests to know more about Prisma?

Ah alrighty thanks man. I might give it a look

How the fuck do you even get a boner from onee-chan threads, it's full of disgusting looking cowtits.

If somebody needs discussion and handholding to read a 13 chapter yuribait spinoff he can fuck right off, yes.

At least you didn't say spoon-feeding so I could have called you a dumbass on that

>Taking anime and manga this seriously

With that attitude I think you should just leave, you clearly don't belong on Sup Forums and there are plenty of sites better suited for you.

Why are you posting here and not on any other website?

Look I get that you don't want to be called a pedo but really lmao

Samefag

>pedo shit

I tried to be nice with you but kill yourself.

>pedo
>lmao

Is this bait? or is it summer?

It's neo-Sup Forums

You know what? I will and I will say that it's all because of post 159023731 on Sup Forums. Have fun in jail nerd
How is it not pedo?

It's not. It's love.

It's hardly just that, you're clearly a complete normalfag which is completely obviously by your shitposting(which you probably don't even realise you're doing).

People here like lolis, take shit seriously and generally don't spoonfeed, In fact I'm surprised you got so many nice replies before you showed yourself to be a complete idiot. If you find what we do stupid that's fine, but please fuck off then and go ask your questions in a place that's more to your liking.

Fair enough

I know you're joking but I think it's canon in itself, as a spin-off work from the main story. But like other user said, the point is to not think too much about it.

>Spoonfeeding is bad.

Lmao you know spoonfeeding is anti-discussion right? All it does it cause more shitposting and arguments because either a) someone does spoonfeed and then others trash him for it or b) the guy asking for whatever gets trashed for not knowing how to find something. This can have negative impacts and I will use Berserk as an example. With the whole unwritten rule of "no spoonfeeding" you'd get a ton of fans who have only read the amazingly terrible Band of the Hawk fan translations instead of the superior Dark Horse translations. Then they come to threads on Sup Forums and complain about the story or Sup Forums trades them for being unable to find the proper translation (which required Torrenting until recently). How could this all been solved? By "spoonfeeding" the proper translation to people who are interested

>Sup Forums likes loli
Speak for yourself fag