Anarcho-Primitivist thread!

Anarcho-Primitivist thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(18)30057-6
google.com/amp/s/phys.org/news/2013-07-flat-worms-retain-memories-decapitation.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is now a technocracy thread

>No reliance on tech.
WTF is fire OP. Wtf is a spear? Clothing? Socks? Sandals? All technology faggot. Primitive tech. But tech nonetheless. Also.
You're both faggots.

>t. brainlet

Why does everything have to be "anarcho-"? Frankly, I don't care about anarchy. I just want humans gone and trees back.

The AI will destroy you. I'm not a primitivist. But I am a luddite. I use this computer. but no tv, minimal radio, no smart phone, and only a burner phone for work and close friends. Technology is making us into machines ourselves.

I'm all for anarcho-primitivism until one day society collapses and we can rebuild again. Never been a supporter of too much tach/transhumanrobocuck shit though.

>becoming a machine is a bad thing

>Technology is making us into machines ourselves.
That's literally the point of transhumanism.

I value my humanity. it cuts both ways. In gaining you lose something. The question is of value, which is determined by the individual. For me, I'd rather be a flawed human than a machine.

Radical centrism is literally Fascism.

>can't tell if muslim or someone who just loves sci/tech

See above.

here is one for you

and one for you too

Rothschild Banking Dynasty can control humans just by propaganda conditioning, and that was even before Radio, TV, and Internet technology. Imagine what they could do to you if you were a machine.

Always remember who has first grant of this cool equipment. It's not you or your gardener Ezzquinzo, so there's a hint.

Programmed from creation. I shudder at the thought.

Clones will just be a bunch of inanimate vegetables because souls prefer birthed bodies

exactly

Make a distinction between tools and technology.

Wearing clothes doesn't mean you're completely reliant on technology. Primitivists are in agreement that the technological society begins with industrialism, although many have much deeper criticisms of technology.
The issue is that with industrialism daily life becomes dominated by technology.

Technology will always be used by used by those in power to maintain control but it also allows more opportunity for people to fight back. Today, the cyber warfare meme is the best example of this. Entire companies have been breached and so have governments and block chain has blindsided (((them))) as seen by their response to it. Technology is dual edged sword that maintains its own balance of power. Technological progress will happen no matter what and the best thing you can do is understand it and be part of it so you can fight back the best you can.

Think of it this way
>(((They))) get guns
>you refused to accept technology and get fucked as you throw rocks at them

vs

>(((they))) get guns
>you accepted technology and at least have a bow

We should rely on some tech. Guns, energy sources, transport, communication are all useful. in a fully automated world we could strike a balance between self reliant living and tech production being done by machines. if we were to be complete primitivists we would just be dominated by the first society that manages to improve their tech. society would still want to improve itself, so we would eventually revolve back to civilisation. defeating the purpose.

the question is distribution of such tech in an automated world. we would need the right people in power. i would also support opt-in genetic enhancement to improve humans.

Um... don't know if bait or not but here you go. Life is just a bunch or particles following laws

cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(18)30057-6

It's technology you faggots.
I'm not condemning it, but it is. Look at the bow, a tool, which is technology, which is beneficial for humanity.

The body is just a vehicle for the soul. It acts as a receiver/transmitter of information.
google.com/amp/s/phys.org/news/2013-07-flat-worms-retain-memories-decapitation.amp

>Connection with nature.
>Another word for chimp.

It's true that it is paramount for us to destroy industrial society. Unfortunately I am unsure if simply not participating in it will be sufficient. We need to shut off technology, I don't know how.

I never said otherwise. I said that using technology is not the same as being reliant on technology. And there is a significant difference when technology becomes a form of domination.

Terrible lefty-meme.

In the future, the an-prims will have their organs harvested for scientific research while unable to comprehend anything the superior trans-humanist is doing.

you are retarded

rofl dipshit you used the "greater than" "less than" symbols wrong. gtfo moron and stop fapping to hentai

>Let's have a primitivism thread
>On the interñet

>t. sub-180 IQ nigger

>I just want humans gone
Charity begins at home, user

>attacks anyone who opens his echochamber

Nice meme. Bump 4 U