Imagine the thought of kneeling to and calling this hideous 0/10 beast your "Royal Majesty" simply because of a magical...

>Imagine the thought of kneeling to and calling this hideous 0/10 beast your "Royal Majesty" simply because of a magical narrative passed down for centuries

The (((queen))) is more useless than the statue of liberty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NWNXZFvs-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want a monarchy

How else would you keep the masses' prying eyes from the (City of London).

u do not know de wey

The Chad American vs. The British Virgin Cuckolds

youtube.com/watch?v=_NWNXZFvs-w

imaging you are anythingbut a peasant under nobility now
>american exceptionalism

Our retard Congreff is way more dysfunctional than the most beloved figure heard

>Not knowing anything about Monarchy except Monty Python: 101

>Smile for the camera just like the Humans do, Mum.

She was alright back in the day.

Britain always goes to complete shit when ruled by a queen. The inquisitions and other unfairness that caused people to flee to the commonwealth lands, leaving only cucks and feminists behind, would have never happened if retarded whore sisters hadn't been ruling for a hundred years.

hurr durr, Monarchy means peasants didn't exist and no class stratification, just Teas and Balls
> getting your history form PBS masterpiece theater

There is only one King and his name is Jesus Christ. Bongs are silly

I met the king of my country once. I shook his hand and that's it.

You realize the only reason the monarchy still exists is solely for tourism money, right?

I can be your king

No one here cares about the '''Queen'''. Not even a real monarchy and are just owned by the Rothschilds. Just like the Rothschilds own you.

Anyway, only people that worship this old puppet hag are upper class, some middle class, and the rest are all pathetic tourists who walk around with cameras on them 24/7

Yeah nigguh das rite fuck tradishuns n shit yppipo gots no kultcha anyway

this image is pretty unsettling

Don't worship the kike on a pike sweetie, it's bad for you.

A monarchy is important to keep the country united, in republicucks you have the president whos most likely more insterested in serving himself, while the Kings PERSONAL JOB is the country itself, he can't just fuck off and do anything else
Guarantee you if UK was a republicuck back in 1940 they would've surrendered to Germany quickly like France did(and maybe it would have been a good thing)