>52,017 GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation
>41,970 Cinderella Girls Gekijou
>*7,876 Starmyu S2
>*6,603 SnK S2
>*2,270 Re:CREATORS
>**,742 Tsugumomo
>**,721 Clockwork Planet

Where's Eromanga and FAG?

I don't think their first volumes are out yet.

>>*6,603 SnK S2
What a blunder. S1 averaged over 25k or something, right?

>>*2,270 Re:CREATORS
Is this the first aniplex forced trainwreck to actually flop below manabi line? Even trash like aldnoah kept managing 6k

S1 averaged 50/60k

>Is this the first aniplex forced trainwreck to actually flop below manabi line?
Last year there was a QUALITY fest show did as shit as Re:Creators i think.

Full manga adaptation is already confirmed anyway. Also those sales are from a 14000 yen box, it still made more profit than most shows in the season.

Box with more episodes though

The first volume in week 1 sold + 55K, sales dropped by almost 90%.

Re:Creators deserves such shitty sales for such wasted potential.

>snk nigs got btfo

season 3 never ever

>more than 6k sales for a 14000 yen boxset
>season 3 already announced for 2018 anyway

Armin getting molested in animated glory is inevitable, and your cum will drizzle the screen when it happens.

Hahaha I don't care about other but this one is good.

>*6,603 SnK S2
What a flop and this is with event ticket

Thanks Xebec.

>that GBF
S-season 2 when

Not out.

>Only idolshit sales now
wew that's really surprising (no)

Did YoI suck the fujos dry already?

>*6,603 SnK S2
Good. It should be lower. Manga story went retarded.

It didn't even start the 2nd cour yet. Aren't you a little too early to call it a trainwreck?

It is never too early to declare anything and everything a trainwreck.

Ah alright then

No, fujos just lost interest in buying titan anime with hack author who can't write. Manga is 500 yen so just like with fairy tail they buy it just to see how it ends. If you read it for many years you might as well finish it no matter who shitty the story has become, just like with fairy tail, where story became shitty after 200-250 chapters and we are at 500+ chapters now

Season 3 is confirmed frogposter

>*6,603 SnK S2
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Calling it a trainwreck would be a compliment at this point.

S3 already confirmed for 2018 frogposter

If you mean snk then the manga went to shit. And they had a way too long break between S1 and S2, the hype of 2013 died out and fujos moved on.

>faggots declaring fujo victory after YOI
>get immediately and completely destroyed by Kemono Friends a season later
>SNKfags declaring it will sell 50k and beat "le moeshit xd"
>get destroyed by idols and a fucking shitty adaption of a good kusoge
This has been a good year so far.

It's even more sad that the first volume of Aldnoah sold above 10k, this is almost 5 times less.

I don't see the point in rewatching the episodes of the first cour because it's not fun listening to information you already know again.

>good kusoge
?!

LEL. Those niggas thought it would sell just by having big name like Sawano, high profile seiyuus and a big marketing campaign.
Deserved flop

>dumb frogposter
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

>Aren't you a little too early to call it a trainwreck?
It doesn't deserve to be called like that because it has 3% of the insanity that actual trainwrecks like Code Geass or Samumenco have

>re creators
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Aldnoah was entertaining though
This is a bore to watch

>Aldnoah was entertaining though
Your taste is fucking shit

Robot fights with cool music every episode is fun!
Talking in a room about nothing is not!

I actually have to agree even though I think it's a kusoanime. The ending was frustrating but the first cour was interesting to watch.

It had fun moments, nothing is happening in RC.

>*6,603 SnK S2
Kabaneri ripoff

>Aldnoah
>Re Creators
Why hasn't this studio been shut down yet?

I'd prefer more Kabaneri over Snk to be honest

Aldnoah had fujos liking the show, Re Creators doesn't

you do realize that this is only the first week right?
besides the numbers will never match s1 because it had 9 volumes while s2 will only have 2
there's decreasing popularity too

>where story became shitty after 200-250 chapters

Well, neither of those have much QUALITY, they suffer from shit writing and mediocre direction.

It had a lot of action and the protag basically had a harem while being a super intelligent guy who defeats all the evil mecha through the power of wits, even had some fanservice So I don't think it's fujobux alone.

>52k x 9 = 468 k sales
>6k x 2 = 12k sales
What a fucking disaster, it's even worse than expected because the average should be higher since it's only 2 volumes, a 97.5% drop is catastrophic

>preferring dumb zombies with shitty villain and no plot to something that actually explains itself

>Re Creators doesn't
Citation needed.
I've spotted a couple of characters designed exclusively to attract fujos.

otaku is dead?

>Starmyu S2
fujoshis will eat up anything.
does any1 have yuri on ice sales?

>sales thread

>GRANBLUE FANTASY
It's a fucking gacha game, Japs. Wake up.

And they have almost 0 screentime. Like Himegimi whose design is getting the most attention and fanart.

>snk destroyed by idols
as much as i hate snk, idols destroy everyone.
kek, snk sure dropped. sales are embarrassing.

are you retarded?
do you think all 9 volumes sold 52k?
it was reduced to 27k by the end of vol. 5
upto vol. 5 it makes 189k, total was hardly 250-270k, averaging at 30k atmost

now season 2 has 6.6 sales in the first week, it would hardly reach 10-12k

1/3 of season 1

do your maths correctly

Reminder that you all got wiped by a single shitty CGI shit

user, you're retarded.

He's pretty close user, the volumes sold 460,744 copies in total.

ANN sure fooled me

what's the point of having 6 episodes per vol.? who would buy such an expensive thing of an anime they watched 4 years ago

Maybe they thought they could afford testing this out because of the popularity of the series.

I haven't seen fujoshits talking about Re Creators and there's hardly BL fanart, most of the Re Creators fanart is hetshit and female characters. Meanwhile there are new doujins of Slaine still being made

GBF sales are high because the special bonus. Nobody gives a shit about the anime.

>>*6,603 SnK S2

People keep saying that they waited too long for season 2, but we all know when Cose Geass R3 comes out it's gonna sell like hot cakes. So what's going on?

>Re:Creators deserves such shitty sales for such wasted potential.

Just because you don't like exposition that actually has purpose and not some mindless action brawl fest doesn't mean it's wasted potential

Hell, it's going the same formula as Fate/Zero

>because of the popularity of the series
did they not get out in the world during those 4 years

this was meant for

>Aldnoah had fujos liking the show, Re Creators doesn't

You mean females don't like watching their own gender be awesome and badass unlike males?

Shock

People went to read ther manga. People complained that manga went full retard
Saw no interest on anime adaptation anymore. Simple as that

Manga is still at the top because people just wanted to see how it will all end

>unlike males
Males don't like that either, unless you mean teenagers.

>You mean females don't like watching their own gender be awesome and badass unlike males?
i don't think you know what fujo is

Fujos are not females, they are subhuman.

CGI crap and heavily abbreviated, stuffed into a single season.

Also Guren no Yumiya and Jiyuu no Tsubasa are iconic weeb/otaku songs, the new one isn't.

i quiet like the manga, many do, money doesn't come that easy that you would just keep buying and buying because you want to see it end

Manga are cheap as hell actually. Yes you can buy it just for the sake of finishing it.

I can't watch SnK because the CGI horses are just too jarring. Why did they animate them like that?

>implying people even remembered Jiyuu no Tsubasa

not when it has still a year or 2 to end, i'd stop soon if it were me

>52,017 GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation
What did they add in the BD set to sell that much?
Was it a code for a new character in the mobile game?

the first first episode had ape titan throwing a horse, and it wasn't cg, i don't know if you saw a gif or what but cg for horses is not used on scene that are center of focus

code for items in the game

SnK2 is an adaptation that took too long to be made, and in the time between seasons manga fans soured to the manga. Then you've got the shounenbabbies complaining that the show's got too many mystery elements in it.

R3 is something people have wanted for ages, but it's been so long no one thought was coming. It's got shock value in its announcement, SnK only had frustration.

>lol

Fuckin kill yourself

>Aldnoah was entertaining though

Yeah, it's more entertaining than Re:Creators
Entertaining != good

Some of the most boring fights in mecha anime along with Sawano's repetitive beats that gets old really fast.
So happy I drooped this shit after the first episode. The spectacle that followed all the retards that kept watching was more entertaining than the actual show

>So happy I drooped this shit after the first episode
>Some of the most boring fights in mecha anime along with Sawano's repetitive beats that gets old really fast
So you didn't drop it but you watched it

What's the projection for eromanga?

Sup Forums drops the show every week.

This sounds believable.

Eromanga has GOTY, Sagiri, it ain't flopping like that.

Fucking KEK!
Aoki must be on his deathbed, two misses in a row. He's probably going to get blacklisted now like Yamakan. There is no way he can convince investors to shell money for his shitty ideas anymore.

I really think he sabotaged the writing just like he did with A.Z. Hiroe isn't the greatest writer in the world but he's not this incompetent.

Inb4 faggots claim Re: CREATORS is flopping exclusively due to streams.

>shell money for his shitty ideas anymore
They aren't actually his ideas, he got approached by producers in both cases. Hopefully they'll learn their lesson.

>Hiroe isn't the greatest writer in the world but he's not this incompetent.
Eh, his script gets updated every day on the website, his writing is pretty much standard light novel tier, but Aoki failed in adapting it in an interesting way.

>Dropped it after the first episode
>Lurked the threads
Wow....that was so hard, user. Not his fault you watched this shit from beginning to end

>They aren't actually his ideas, he got approached by producers in both cases. Hopefully they'll learn their lesson.

So Aniplex producers approached him and pitched him the idea? That's similar to what happened with A.Z.

>Eh, his script gets updated every day on the website, his writing is pretty much standard light novel tier, but Aoki failed in adapting it in an interesting way.

Sure, but he can create something entertaining at least, he knows his strengths and weaknesses as a writer. It really smells like rewrites to me which are very common. Or at least conflict with how the "story" should go.

>Hiroe isn't the greatest writer in the world but he's not this incompetent.
>The entirety of the Roberta arc
>The frequent hiatuses