Mike Thernovich with the scoop!

The special counsel needs to be ended right now.

If he's right, he's right. I still think he's a dumbass juice-cleanse. Also looks like someone tried to make an ape with a bunch of chewed-up gum, which is ironic.

Big...

If...

true

Its false you idiot

Big

Shills have hit this memo so hard that it's slipped under the radar that the FBI altered 302s. We need to meme that to the fuckin stratosphere.

ULTRA COMBO

Fake and gay coming from Richard Spencer's boyfriend.

Sara Carter seems to be reporting something very similar. I think Thernobitch might be on to something.

Woah woah woah
Fabricated witness summaries?

I wonder if Flynn pled guilty to perjury on purpose

Fucking Hell. This shit is coming apart at the seams quickly.

NANI

Dem ass reaming imminent.

it's treason then?

Checked.

Been saying it for months: Expect to see Mike Flynn's name, reputation, and position fully restored within the year. Probably after the red monsoon that will be the midterms,.

Is not like Stroke altered 302's during interview with Hillary and its not like he WAS THE PERSON WHO INTERVIEWED FLYNN. I don't see any correlation whatsoever.

Mikey,

Buy some ads.

Thanks,

That would be true 4D chess.

Whats so great about the ineptitude of the establishment democrats and neocons is that they will reliably, and rarely think more than a step ahead. They can be herded around like cattle. Drop a memo that is "flawed" in its incompleteness, let the devil's advocates who think the billionaire dr president is a retard give you their best, then prove them full of shit. 3d chess in 2d world.

Checked.

Hopefully this is timed perfectly for congressional election. I'm not super into politics but we're getting near that time, right? Every 2 years?

Yeah, he’s been so reliable lately, you gullible mongloids.

Flynn wouldn't understand counter intelligence if it was stapled to his head. He was only a 30 year veteran in Military intel. and a 4 star General...how could he recognize shifty shit? Like...c'mon dood

Haha. No.
This.

>memo is hyped as watergate on steroids
>builds up for two weeks, Sup Forums loses its shit every hour of every day
>memo released
>wow, it's fucking nothing
>BUT WAIT GUYTH...THERE'S A BIGGER STORY ABOUT TO DROP
Nothing will happen. No one will go to prison. The Russia investigation won't end. Nothing will happen.

>fabricated notes
So not necessarily 100% fabricated, but more they falsified as to when the notes were taken. A procedural fuck up that they tried to hide. Or they did fucking both, make all the shit up as well as falsify when the notes were taken. Flynn should be pardoned regardless.

These people are terrible. What a sad time to live in. In the future if the world does change i will look back in utter shock that the world was actually run by people this evil and inhuman.

>le ape cranium man

He was bankrupted. He could no longer afford to fight.

switch tactics

I HAVE PWEDICTHDED THITH. YOU MUST BUY MY BOOK GORILLA MINDTHET

Conyers scoop was all Thernobitch.

Nice try tho shill.

Ding, ding, ding. The memo is just 10% of what's to come. They are slow rolling this info to coincide with the midterms. It's kinda annoying but I understand why the Republicans are doing it.

The next memo will deal with DOJ involvement and presumable the one after that will either branch out to the Hillary campaign or move up the food chain to the Obama White House. Regardless of where the next few disclosures go, it'll end up in the White House. There is no way all of these FISA unmaskings requests happened without White House involvement. This was orchestrated from the very top.

seriously

>a meme flagfag not being a faggot

I WANNA SEE THE 302!

The fact that they edited 302's is known and one of the reasons McCabe is gone. But then there is (((Rosenstein)))

fucking kek