#MeToo: men's edition

Let's talk about Jacqueline Domac, manager and sexual groomer of film star Edward Furlong.

She literally raped him for years starting on the set of Terminator 2 when he was 13 and she was twice his age.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Furlong

I'm sure things were "consensual" but Jesus Christ look at the guy now. He's the poster child of fucked up.

And she gets off scot-free.

And guess what else, guys. According to IDMB, she's now a school teacher. Go fucking figure m.imdb.com/name/nm4690546/

the fuck

You know not to bump my own thread but if anyone wants to know what happened to John Connor, well this is what happened to John Connor and the lovable side kick Danny of the notable American History X, a Sup Forums criterion essential.

Niiiiiiiiice

YEah, i'm sure it was the sex and the drugs had little to do with it. If anything, she or others helped him get into drugs and that fucked him up.
The idea it was the 20-something pussy is ridiculous.

...literally raped to death by a predatory succubus.

and another thing, when women or guys get fucked up from sex with older individual its usually because it was a family member or trusted person (i.e. teacher etc) because it fucks up their developmental psychology and schemes

Fuck he looks like a young Artie Lang

The fact that David Geffen hasn't even been hinted at is all the proof you need to know that #metoo is a complete sham.
Weinstein was the sacrificial lamb to throw everybody off the trail like Epstein the previous decade, now instead of going after actual industry pedos it's all low-hanging fruit like Louis CK jerking off on the phone or Aziz Ansari living up to his awkward South Asian roots

These people need to fucking burn, and they're getting away with everything by diverting attention to actors with no power and Trump

More like Edward Footlong

He's probably funnier than Artie, at the moment, and probably repeats his 'funny' stories less often than Artie does too

one of us
one of us
one of us

>women can rape men
this is what moralcucks actually believe

So you agree then

Since when do actors look up to managers?

Don't give up hope

Top kek. Have a (you)

Why would 13 year old kids look up to hot 25 year olds that spent all their time with them and cohabitated with them ?

What's your angle, euro?

No. You can have sex at a young age and still become a king. It depends on personal life choice.

gooba gabba

Bumping this because fuck David Geffen

You are a faggot if you didn't want to fuck some pussy at age 13. I always wished an older MILF "molested" me when I was 10. Men don't need a #MeToo because we are MEN not faggot sensitive people.

He looks like Danzig fucked Arti lang.

k

I thought Edward furlong was a good actor
I'd like to see him play a fat Jon Connor that gets killed by a t-800

>tfw two older girls used to molest you when you were 6

They were 11 and 13.
I wasn't even going to post in this thread until I remembered I had something relevant to add.

One of them used to make me watch them piss. It was bizarre.

I just think it's ridiculous to pretend that his hot manager banging him is anything like if it was his mother or father doing it

I would have delivered papers for a month to sniff her used panties when I was 13.
No sympathy here.

Do you have a peepee fetish now?

stop bragging you lucky bastard

Looks like he posts here

Nice

You bet.
I'm not bragging - there's an element of weirdness to it which I'm not entirely comfortable with.

fag