Re:Creators:

Altair is pregnant and should not suffer with the males' harassment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4JX90qtzoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lewd

Poor Soda

It's a 2hu and an old man with a gun against the whole world folks. We need to make sure she wins.

Does this look like the face of mercy?

Altair the star in mythology husband is the star Vega.

Really makes you think who Souta's OC is going to be named.

Why is Meteora so sexy?

Why the fuck didn't we get her as a protagonist instead of Soda?

What grade is Mamika suppose to be in? She's pretty fucking tall.

Shes so cute

Because Soda is an actual character and not a self-insert girl for otaku bucks.

>she's a braindead otaku but she is also a sexy high school girl!
Can we just have a story about anime characters?

Both Mamika's creator and the gigaton Magical Splash Flare that went unobserved 4 episodes have been two of the biggest plot holes for me so far. The government has already agreed to classify Creations as citizens of the world, so you'd think they would go out of they way to notify her next of kin (her creator) about her death. The fact that they weren't taken in when they originally rounded up the creators also raises a few questions.

Before she died, I was kind of looking forward to Mamika eventually meeting with her creator. Given how gung-ho she was about her popularity in the world, it would have made for a really interesting conversation.

Mamika is 175 cm tall.

Soda is a pure boy

>Mamika's creator
Probably designed by committee 30 years ago.
>gigaton Magical Splash Flare
It's just flashy special effects for the cliffhanger. The blast wasn't even supposed to destroy the building.

I have a feeling Souta finally getting off that weight of regret he's been holding will finally push him to start drawing again and he will create his own story or character which will be accepted by the viewers and be summoned into the world. A character that will be as OP as Altair. Altair mentioned there are around two to three slots left for summons so the final character might be summoned from Souta's story.

>Both Mamika's creator and the gigaton Magical Splash Flare that went unobserved 4 episodes have been two of the biggest plot holes for me so far.
Are they even in our world? Hime's rape dungeon is the only place not found in RL Tokyo.

I absolutely cannot fathom the retarded jealousy he felt against her.

It might've made sense if he met her when she was still a completely shit-tier artist but then she quickly improved and rocketed in visibility after they initially became friends.

But she was already good and decently popular when he first met her while he literally had ZERO/ONE LIKE ON EVERY ONE OF HIS DRAWINGS. That's like fucking befriending someone on the college sports team and getting really asshurt when they go professional but you don't even though you're just a fucking fatass loser who plays a casual game once a month and barely even knows the rules of the game.

Have you seen Sakurasou?

>Souta didn't wreck that when she became dependent on him for emotional and physical support.
Its hard to say. If he took advantage of her during her desperate time he would be in the wrong, but he would be in the right for fucking her.

By doing nothing he is in the wrong because he didn't tap that and she killed herself, even though he actually never been in her situation and was too autistic to know the signs of a suicidal person.

Did Souta do anything wrong?

If he draws it like shit, will it be born deformed?

Soda's donut steal will be the main character in the crossover narrative and get a series of crazy powerups since the fanbases of the existing Creations would reject major alterations.

Envy is a deadly sin for a reason, user.

People want what others have, because they don't have it. It doesn't need an explanation to take hold of someone.

Did you not pay attention to Met-Chan when she was comforting Souta during their talk?

The jealosy was very low-key desu. It's moreso the neglect. They got to know each other and then Souta stopped giving a fuck about her knowing that he's absolute shit at what he does. Turns out the day they spent at the con was the best thing ever to Setsuna and it ended very badly for both of them.

>cannot fathom the retarded jealousy
Jealousy is a retarded emotion in the first place. It isn't a logical one. How having negative feelings about other people's positive outcomes is gonna affect your own exactly?

It really is a shit tier emotion. Anyone know why the fuck we even developed it?

It's probably supposed to make you work harder/do better to keep up, but envy itself is baseless as a motivational force.
Fucking retarded human psyche.

Does Souta's mom even give a fuck about Souta?

>Letting him wander the streets of Japan even though he use to be extremely introverted and isolated himself.
>Letting him leave the house at night.
>Letting him break a window in his room and make struggling sounds upstairs not check on him.
>Letting two women older than him, sleep and clean his room.

It's meant to motivate you to notice and correct when you're getting the shit end of the stick in a social group.

Which is important when the women in your cave are giving all their berries to the alpha chad caveman and you're getting none and starving to death.

That's envy, jealousy is the negative feeling for losing something that's yours.
>How having negative feelings about other people's positive outcomes is gonna affect your own exactly?
By motivating you to improve your own situation obviously? Are you autistic or something?

>Turns out the day they spent at the con was the best thing ever to Setsuna and it ended very badly for both of them
Souta could've dated a cute girl who not only shares his interest but is a famous creator.

Instead he made her kill herself.

How can you fuck up this hard?

In the manga she just left a sticky note and doesn't even show up.

By being an introvert autist like Souta was. Despite being famous, Setsuna was most likely an introvert as well.

Despite her looks, I wouldn't want to be Altair's husband or even boyfriend. She feels like she'd be an overly attached and obsessive maybe even yandere type. Look at the lengths she went to for Setsuna, even as far as trying to end the world. She'd probably fly into an autistic rage every time someone badmouths her husbando.

She left a sticky saying she is leaving for a business trip an anime as well.

>Setsuna was most likely an introvert as well.
You think? Souta was her ONLY FUCKING FRIEND.

>It's probably supposed to make you work harder/do better to keep up
It usually ends up doing the opposite. The kinds of people that usually focus on what other people are doing instead of their own thing are more likely to either become depressed and discouraged like Soda or even to try and sabotage other people to bring them down to their level. They've already decided they're not gonna improve when they stopped focusing on how to perfect whatever they're doing.

>She'd probably fly into an autistic rage everytime someone bad mouths her husbando.
>Obsessive maybe even yandere type
You're making this sound like its suppose to be a bad thing?

>Hime's child get bullied because shitty art
>Shitposters aren't so smug after getting saber'd

Now that you brought up the topic, I realize Sota is probably one of the most retarded MCs I've seen in anime so far. She was literally begging for some of his attention. If he only bothered to reply seriously once or twice they would've been dating by now and he'd no longer be an autistic, friendless virgin. Instead he chose to be a faggot. Sure he wasn't obligated to reply but come on, replying once or twice encouraging her wasn't even that hard to do.

>The kinds of people that usually focus on what other people are doing instead of their own thing are more likely to either become depressed and discouraged like Soda or even to try and sabotage other people to bring them down to their level.
That's when envy does not work as intended, which is common among neurotic individuals who are gathered on Sup Forums but not so common in general population. Usually, envy just makes one work harder.

"I'm sorry. I've never been that situation. Don't ask me." - Soda

I'm pretty sure this should've told her, Souta was useless and she should've went to someone else for advice.

I agree. But sometimes envy makes you think things you might later regret. It's only human nature. Not everyone is a perfect saint who simply works harder to catch up. It's especially hard when it's your closest friends that are soaring to great heights while you're stuck behind. You could try to catch up but if you simply don't have what it takes, you might start thinking some ugly thoughts. I think that's just what happened to Sota. I don't really blame him. He's a teenager. I've had my fair share of envious thoughts as a teenager.

Actually, now that I think about it, since Setsuna's final message made it clear that she thought highly of Souta even after he was a dick to her, why would Altair hate Souta? Isn't that just an assumption he made borne out of self-loathing? That's going to be the twist isn't it?

Soda should publish an educational book on how to repel females. I'm sure aspiring wizard candidates will make his book a bestseller.

How is that a twist if it was shown in episode 3?

It then will join Altair's side

She says she regrets Souta will be caught up in her plan against the world.

>That's going to be the twist isn't it?

I think so. So far we've seen Sota blame himself and assume Altair's out for his blood. But from the brief glimpses we've seen, Altair doesn't really blame Sota at all. That makes sense if she inherited Setsuna's memories. Setsuna never hated Sota at all. Probably still even loved him before she met train-kun.

She tried to fucking kill him in episode 1.

>In its original meaning, jealousy is distinct from envy, though the two terms have popularly become synonymous in the English language, with jealousy now also taking on the definition originally used for envy alone.
I learned something new.

>motivating you
I disagree. It might sound a bit hippy, but motivation is positive by nature and mostly requires positive emotions behind it, you don't commit hours of hard work just because you hate the idea that someone is doing better than you. Maybe if that someone is a direct competitor or an enemy so you fear that if he becomes better, it might affect you negatively, like for example, him taking a promotion both of you are up for. But otherwise, I don't think you can improve yourself out of sheer spite, that would be a really autistic motivation.

Souta marrying Hime and turning her into a milf would make the show a 10/10.

Sorry, I had to.

She didn't try to kill him. Souta just got put in harms way by fucking Selesia who was her target.

Did you not pay attention to how Selesia grabbed him and Altair finally realized who Selesia saved and was shocked. Or how Selesia basically dragged him around during her fight?

>but motivation is positive by nature and mostly requires positive emotions behind it
Wrong. Anger, loathing, fear are all great motivators.
>you don't commit hours of hard work just because you hate the idea that someone is doing better than you
Why not? If you're bitter and full of anger at the injustice you're feeling, you can easily use that to fuel your labour. Or at least get it started well, after which motivation is hardly needed.
>But otherwise, I don't think you can improve yourself out of sheer spite, that would be a really autistic motivation.
Well, yeah. Not everyone's a normalfag like yourself.

She could've easily put a sword through her in the first episode after they got off the car. She only focused on Selesia

>the reason Altair is so hellbent on killing Selesia isn't because her death will advance her plan in any meaningful way but because Setsuna keeps screaming in her head "REEEEEEE GET YOUR HANDS OF MY SOUTA-KUN YOU THIEVING CAT!"

She lazily threw a sword at Selesia carrying him and had every opportunity to kill him since then which she didn't use. She can teleport to outside of his window at any time.

To be fair she did throw a sword at them before they teleported out of Selesia's world. But then again, she could have known that they wouldn't really be hit by that sword anyways since they'd be sent to the real world by then. Basically, what I'm getting at is for someone as powerful as Hime if she really wanted Sota dead he'd already be dead a hundred times over and no one could protect him. It's clear she doesn't want to.

It seems strange how indifferent she is to him though. You'd figure she'd try to kidnap him to keep him out of harm's way or something.

He's going down with the rest of the universe anyway. Or it will be a reset(unlikely from ep.8) so she thinks he's irrelevant.

Hime visiting Souta in the middle of the night when?

Yeah, man that does happen. Like I went out of my way to befriend people who were much smarter than me in college. They were good friends and sicne they knew a ton they always didn't mind helping me out with school work but goddamn every time they spent talking about their grades of 95% and above would always make me jealous.

Like I know that they're better than me, but it's always still hurts knowing you're than worse someone at something, especially if you're passionate about it.

It's something people have to deal with. Its really just not logical.

She wasn't really expecting him to be dragged along in the first place. He could've gone back to a normal life he quit associating with Sele and Met.

Him popping into Selesia's world completely was an accident, and the only time a creator has fully materialized in another world.

Souta and Meteora kiss when?

It makes sense since she herself is nihilistic. She wants this world to end and probably intends to go down with it. Considering that, she probably just wants Sota's passing to be a peaceful and painless one by having him go out without knowing a thing. Now that he knows, she regrets that fact. But I doubt she'll try and save him though. Like I said, I think she herself intends to die along with this world. Pretty fucking emo if you ask me. Someone needs to dick the emo out of her.

This. I actually relate to the guy. At least in regards to his jealousy. I also had a close friend in high school who I'd even call a genius. He got into Oxford. While I did get into a decent uni myself. It's that feeling of not being able to catch up despite trying your hardest. Not really logical but I get why Sota felt that way towards Setsuna. I also had several dark thoughts wishing him ill fortune that I regret deeply now.

>Most retarded
Nah. Not even close.

First, he at least has some motivation and reason for why he acted as he did. He was, as you said, an autistic friendless virgin. Most people like that wouldn't be used to the attention and stuff. They'd think shit like "There's no way a girl would be into me." and shit like that. Wouldn't want to risk the one friendship they had. Usual 8man stuff.

And then his reaction is pretty much standard japanese, especially one who has no support group. Society's pressures and all that.

Lastly, at least the action does weigh on his conscience. He does acknowledge kinda that he did something wrong.

I mean, he's not someone you'd like but at least that reason why people would think that is something the writers want people to think.

Honestly, I doubt any endeavor fueled by pure negativity would achieve any form of lasting success. Fear, anger and such usually have positive feelings backing them like wanting to protect yourself or the people you love. Even stories that rely on concepts where the MC compares himself to others like in shounen, the main motivation is usually positive like I want to be the best, I want to be #1 so I will work hard.

>bitter and full of anger at the injustice
Now that's a new territory. Injustice, revenge and righting wrongs are a whole different thing. Setsuna didn't cheat against Soda, she didn't bully him, she was very friendly and supportive, they both submitted their works to the same site in a fair way and hers were just better. Where is the injustice here? He just chose the easy way out by being an envious faggot instead of focusing on making his works better.

Yeah now that I think about it I do agree with you somewhat. He acted according to his cultural norms. I hear the Japanese have a saying 'the nail that sticks out gets hammered down'. I guess in that scenario, Setsuna was the nail sticking out and she got hammered down hard. But then again, people always have a choice. And she was perhaps the only friend he had. He really should've put more effort into helping her. If my only friend came to me with a problem like that, I'd at least try and give them a pep talk to cheer them up. Fuck the cultural norms. But then if he did that, we wouldn't have a story I guess.

>See someone is better than you
>Work your hardest to catch up with them, blood and tears
>When you finally feel you caught up they've improved 100 times with 1/4 of the effort you put int

The problem is Souta didn't even try to improve.

Go look at his fucking drawings. They're goddamn chicken scratch.

>Honestly, I doubt any endeavor fueled by pure negativity would achieve any form of lasting success.

It doesn't. I've been here. In the end you just burn out. You can't keep using envy or hate to fuel yourself for years. That's just unhealthy. Sooner or later you'll burn out and that success will just vanish. You do need some sort of positive motivation. And looking back, I feel like Sota and Setsuna could have given each other that positive motivation to do their best. Instead they grew distant and one started feeling envious of the other. A toxic relationship. Soda should've made better choice.

>Didn't even try to improve
Re-watch ep 2 pls

I mean, yeah what he did was wrong, but at least he does regret it but we can't ever say its really all his fault.

There's a lot on fault like Japanese society with everyone bullying her, her circumstances (family, school, etc), and a ton more. Some would say herself as well but I'd rather avoid victim blaming at this point.

At most, I find fault in him not trying to stand up for her but any more than that was out of his hands.

Their relationship was somewhat doomed.

It's like having two people with cups of water meet up. One of them has both empty while the other has only one empty. Whenever they're with each other, one of their cups become filled. While this one makes one guy happy, the other will always be aware of his empty cup compared to the other.

Here, the cups are artistic ability and friendship.

While both benefited from each others friendships, this just made Souta more aware of how shitty he was at drawing.

I mean, it's one thing if their relationship was an established teacher student act where Sota will always know one is better however their relationship was meant to be equals when it really wasn't.

I'm not saying this sort of relationship, of unequal abilities, isn't possible. I'm sure it happens all the time in professional sports.

But could it work with friendless japanese teengers making their first friends? Fuck no.

They would've made a good couple. He could've helped her with the hate and provided her with support that would've prevented her anheroism and she could've helped him with his art. Plus, the two would find a friend in each other and stop being kissless virgins. He screwed up.

>It makes sense since she herself is nihilistic
Wait a second.
>nihilistic
She is also pretty smart, intelligent you could say and it seems like she also has quite the sense of humor. Is Hime literally me?

>At most, I find fault in him not trying to stand up for her but any more than that was out of his hands.
Nigga what do you expect an autistic high school kid to do against a bunch of anonymous shitposters?

I think Sota might have a chance to finally get his closure in the form of Hime. She seems to literally be Setsuna sometimes. Maybe she could act on Setsuna's behalf and forgive him so he can finally move on and put this behind him. I feel like that's what the endgame is going to be here.

Ah yes of course, he'll find closure by putting babies inside Hime's belly.

The ending scene should be Hime and Soda furiously hate-fucking on her leather couch while everyone is watching with a blushed face. After the make-up sex, Hime resets everything.

The end game is Hime and Souta having a daughter named Setsuna who is going to be an artist.

When will Hime kidnap soda and feed him cock mentos until he fizzes dry?

Come on, Altair's not the one who's literally me in this series.

If no one replies to me to challenge my authority,then Altair forever MINE and we're going to have SEX on her new couch.

Shark is a book-reading dork!

>mfw Hime ends the world but it doesn't matter since it's a story as well

youtube.com/watch?v=U4JX90qtzoA

I'm willing to bet money that the actual story ends with Sota discovering or alluding to that their world in itself is also a story, then some sort of nod or wink to the camera.

I'm willing to bet the world is destroyed and Souta has to pay everyday, building the worlds.

When will Soda just go to talk to hime and talk it out

> When will Soda just come to hime and fuck it out

Last time they came close to each other she tried to kill him.

>tfw you can't shitpost about Altair skewering Souta because of his plot armor
life is suffering

I guess when Aoki finally feels like revealing that Setsuna is part of Altair because Hiroe's script already hinted at that.