A man has been chraged with selling smmo to Paddock

Other urls found in this thread:

m14forum.com/ammunition/201665-wolf-s-ammo.html
nytimes.com/2018/02/02/us/las-vegas-shooting-stephen-paddock.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8
gaprecision.net/custom-precision-rifles/fbi-hrt-rifle.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Douglas Haig, according to twatter. charged with manufacturing armor piercing ammo.

New york times reporting it

/k/ here

Its only illegal if he was selling without a license (06 or 07 FFL) which he was

Haig has top secret DOD clearance and worked for Honeywell and Boeing. Look it up.

He said Steve was well dressed.

But I mean c'mon. This IS Steve we're talking about here!

need to have a license to sell ammo?

i assume he means armor piercing

Wait, was Haig comped?

No, if you're manufacturing and selling ammunition, which the article says he was, you need an 06 or 07 FFL.

Armor piercing is ok, but only certain calibers. Example, one can get 30-06 AP, same.bullet as 308. But take that bullet from 30-06 and put it in 308 loaded case and bam, serious violation.

AP ammo isnt illegal at the federal level, and probably not in Nevada either. It would AP hand gun ammo, and the ATFs retarded definition of what a handgun is.

>No, if you're manufacturing and selling ammunition, which the article says he was, you need an 06 or 07 FFL.
only if you're in the business of selling it. anyone can just sell ammo as long as it isnt a business. just like selling guns.

Convenient way to totally destroy the second shooter narrative.
>he had help buying ammo guise, that's all!

found this
m14forum.com/ammunition/201665-wolf-s-ammo.html

anyone a member?

I wish to fuck he had used those tracers. That would have looked awesome.

>Texas
>Not Nevada

>Ignoring I said hand guns
>Not reading your own pic which explicitly defines it as handgun ammo the same as federal law

>being a retarded phone poster
kill yourself

posts with a guy called 'theshooter' a lot as well. probably unrelated but would love to see their posts.
/k/ommandos help out?

Yes but he was a reloader, and he was engaged in the business of selling his reloaded ammunition. Manufacture in the context of FFL and US firearm law in general means producing for sale. He made it and was selling it, therefore he was an unlicensed manufacturer. As long as you don't sell it you're good.
We're talking federal law here, Texas law doesn't apply. Federally, if you are engaged in the manufacturing of ammunition you need an FFL. Also in regards to the armor piercing thing, AP rifle ammo is fine, AP handgun ammo is federally illegal.

Oh.amd.to clear up the handgun ammo, there are pistols chambered in 308 so that's why you can't pull surplus m1 AP and out it in a 308 - that's not just a Texas thing.

5.56 and 7.62 / 308 are considered hand gun ammo dickwad.

Texas follows ATW law, most annoying law here is open carry requires ccw permit. ATF agrees.

>he was engaged in the business of selling his reloaded ammunition.
zero proofs

>Manufacture in the context of FFL and US firearm law in general means producing for sale.
yes

>He made it and was selling it, therefore he was an unlicensed manufacturer.
no as it lacks proof of intent. if you have surplus ammo, there is no reason why you cant sell it. if you go to a gun show sometime (or even gunbroker) you can find people selling ammo all day long without FFLs.

no shit sherlock, I addressed this previously you retarded phone if you had mental capacity to read my post before replying to it.

this a bump stock burgers?

No you didn't clear up that 308 is a hand gun round. I did

>hmm where shall I take a picture of my guns?
>well, if I put them here, they'll block the doorway, so that's good
>oh, hey! I forgot how disgusting my carpet is. perfect!

I literally said " AP hand gun ammo, and the ATFs retarded definition of what a handgun is." Now keep on doing damage control because your ego is too fragile to admit that you're a retarded phone poster who cant even afford a laptop.

Pulling out just one.

I'm convinced Ive found one of Paddocks alias'
Theshooter M14forum.com

4300 posts, member for 5 years, last post a month before Vegas.
Need to login to view his posting history though

help us out lad or /k/ommandos

>burris
>harris
>likely a literally who ar10
poorfaggotry confirmed. no wonder you're a phone poster.

Then why is it completely legal to buy 5.7 ammo?

*TheShooter

conversed in a thread with Douglas Haig about ammunition as well.

AP ammo at the federal level is defined as what it manufactured from, not if it can pierce armor as anything powerful enough can pierce armor.

Irrelevant to 5.7 but surprisingly titanium is not on that list. I've always wanted to experiment with casting titanium cones for body piercings, inside of bullets.

The ATF didn't follow through with that one. If it's a rifle cartridge, it's treated as a rifle cartridge these days, no matter if it's in something legally considered a pistol.
Your screenshot even states that it is ammunition "Principally used in pistols and revolvers". .223 and .308 are NOT principally used in handguns. Therefore they are NOT handgun cartridges
The 7n6 thing is an import ban so citing that won't help you.
nytimes.com/2018/02/02/us/las-vegas-shooting-stephen-paddock.html
According to Mr. Haig himself, he did not sell the ammunition he reloaded, however the article states Paddock was in possession of two unfired AP rounds "created by Mr. Haig".
Also, yes I've been to plenty of gun shows and bought plenty of ammunition from guys that most definitely weren't FFl dealers. But they didn't make that ammo. It came from a source that DID have an FFL.
Haig allegedly sold Paddock not only the 720 rounds of surplus tracer ammo, but also according to the article, Haig sold him at least 2 armor piercing bullets that he "created". That's the illegal part, selling ammo you as a non FFL holder made.

There are multiple types of 5.7 ammo and some of them are AP and some aren't.

i'm reading it was incendiary .308 ammo that he sold to paddock first at a vegas gunshow, then 500 rounds of tracer ammo from Haig's house.

its possible one or both of those were also armor-piercing

no you mean did Haig comp Paddock... no, Paddock paid cash.

he told Haig the tracers were for a "light show" so yea clearly he had some sick twisted sense of humor.

has anyone here figured out the Stephen Paddock powerpuff girls connection? seems like it could be pedo related.

>$900
poorfaggotry confirmed. ffs even my handgun cost more than that

Selling smmo isn't a crime.

also your hands look like that of a boomer, and the skin to nail ratio makes it look like you're a fat fuck.

what kind of sick fuck is Doug Haig?

What armour was he expecting to have to go up against?

Sure ok. That sounds fuckijg retarded. I got some shit to sell you

it was for the jet fuel tanks. they were INCENDIARY ROUNDS that were probably also armor piercing, for the .308 sniper rifle

for the same reason the really good 5.7 ammo cannot be imported

pic related now has a trijicon adjustable LED RMR. I'm pretty sure that handgun cost more than your rifle with a optic, bipod and aftermarket handguard.

here is the rmr and the 45cal barrel

Oh ok, glad to know all that matters to you is how much shit costs. You sound like that faggot who thinks buying more expensive hardware is going to make you a better shooter.

Same reason it's legal to buy 7.62 Tokarev. 7.62 Tok will pass clean through a level 2a (some sources also say 3a but it's velocity dependent) vest, but isn't considered armor piercing because it was not designed to pierce armor, it just does. Small and fast is the key to piercing armor, which the 5.7 does well with the ss190 projectile, which is the one that's illegal to import.
Now once you get into putting tungsten or hardened steel cores into projectiles, that's when they draw the line and say it's designed to penetrate more than just fleshy bits.

>Irrelevant to 5.7 but surprisingly titanium is not on that list.
probably because its very light and not particularly hard

fuck that pic is old, it also now has a X400 Ultra Green on it

And still we have not heard a peep of a possible motive.

So paddock buys some surplus ammo (none of which was used in Vegas) from a guy who also reloads as a hobby. The guy gives paddock a random box he had so that Paddock could take the ammo. Two unfired bullets with the sellers prints are found at the crime scene (No other bullets like these were found or fired).
There is obviously no possible way that two of the seller's bullets were in the box when Paddock bought his ammo and neither noticed until Paddock loaded up for his Vegas show.

Its harder than beryllium copper which is considered a AP material

>muh reloads
shut the fuck up, my scale cost more than your rifle you fat boomer

can you weigh your charges with single kernel accuracy? does your scale have 0.0002 gram precision?

Where's your reloads at?

He was protesting the new nigger powerpuff girl

in ammo cans?

4th powerpuff girl was added like less than a month before he did the shooting so this theory sadly doesn't fit the timeline too well... but the whole PPG reboot since 2016 has been awful. all the fans hate it and his email address that the number of original PPG episodes so it isn't far fetched to think he would be an anti-reboot fanatic on a jihad mission

also this music video predicted the attack 4 days before it happened youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8

We sorted out the motive a while back pic related

WHAT THE FUCK POWER PUFF GIRLS GOT #BLACKED?

fuck this gay earth

typo, his email address (one of them) was pwrpuff78 at yahoo and 78 is the total number of episodes in the original PPG series

his mental decline was mostly over the past year according to interviews with his Fillapina and that does indeed fit the timeline of the powerpuff girls reboot.

i think she might be poo in loo because she has a little (albeit cute) elephant

oh wait, niggers have elephants too...

street shitter or nigger, it doesn't really matter. well, some street shitters are fairly intelligent. they're still smelly tho.

#Poo2Loo

The original PPG is just a legitimately very good cartoon. It's not unlikely that he was just a fan. I don't think he was a follower of the new seasons, so wouldn't have cared about the black one. His user name included the number of episodes in the original series.

Wait. So there are people who still think that paddock was the shooter?? Really?

.0002 gram accruacy digital yes. But I load my rifle by hand, use progressive for pistol.

Hey why you need all that bullshit on your pistol again?

because the 5.7 on the market isn't AP.

i think when he was saying it was like the bug in MIB he means his brother had a serious change in character and wasn't always like this. or he could have just been saying that.

also did you watch the maroon 5 music video? it shows a shooting in vegas and the album and tour is called RED PILL BLUES and they played at mandalay bay on new years eve and the music video posted on youtube Sept 28th shows a machine gun shooting on the vegas strip. very spooky.

>.0002 gram accruacy digital yes.
lets see your scale that fagit, because if it were true you wouldnt be posting pics of your hipoint

>Hey why you need all that bullshit on your pistol again?
So what you're saying is that you wish you could afford to spend more on accessories for your handgun that you did on your rifle? The RMR is the same reason you have a optic on your rifle rather than using irons. And who the fuck doesn't want to be able to illuminate darkness.

More spooky was the thread the other day trying to blame the LVPD for lying and covering up. Quite the 180 compared to when the Steve threads were fresh wrt the leaks and general recognition that the FBI was pulling massive hijinx.

The part of me that hopes for timelines hopes for the timeline where Trump decided to stay pretty much mum about the whole thing so he could wait until the time were right to make an example of the FBI for the way they handled this, or whatever else they might have been up to.

but a rifle is a okay!

hmm Laura Loomer or one of her fans probably made the thread about the LVPD she had a literal hard-on for that Sheriff

you should watch the maroon 5 video its super fucking spooky shooting starts around 3 minutes and the whole video is 3:33 in duration.

damn i forgot to the post the link youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8

seriously please watch it, everyone here should watch the whole video. but watch it on mute because the music sucks and can get stuck in your head easily.

i heard someone say the video has pedo connections too. also saturn, antarctica, and most of all the vegas shooting.

oh and communist jets and tanks in a stadium (track & field, with flags, like the olympics?) against the los angeles skyline (its pretty clear)

EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THIS IT WAS POSSIBLY AN MK ULTRA TRIGGER FOR PADDOCK (probably not but its at least some kind of synchronicity, meme magic, or the weirdest coincidence ever)

Whoa sorry, my scale is accurate to .0005 mg, oh shit i guess i better stop using it.

>Laura Loomer
Fuck me I guess one of these days I'm going to have to bite the bullet and actually know who al these e-celeb people are. Sup Forums was so much better before e-celebs.

ignore laura joomer and watch the video, user

watch it on mute if you don't want to get MK ULTRA'd

>.0005 mg
>getting sub-microgram precision. How much did that cost?

>Whoa sorry, my scale is accurate to .0005 mg, oh shit i guess i better stop using it.
Its not accurate to that as showed. Come on fatty, lets see a pic of your scale. You loved showing off your shitty handgun and shitty rifle.

you need a license to sell ammo that you manufactured yourself. private sales of factory ammo is ok but if you are making your own and then selling it there is a license required

its a federal law dipshit, you cant be a one man ammo factory and retail vendor without a license. you cant make your own ammo from components and sell it without being regulated, thats the federal law. 06 ffl is required

My chrony with 308 on my ar10 shows less than 15fps variation between a full mag. I shoot sub moa out to 300 with that setup, I shoot prone with bipod support mostly, but I do offhand and bench (no rest) as well. But I would say I am only 2moa offhand. So, I can hit a cat size target out to 200 yards and demolish it, who thebfuck cares if I only see variation of 0.5% between each round? I like your expensive stuff, but it's a waste of money to me when the more expensive equipment might improve shit 0.3% more at best, you're picking fleas

so you're saying Doug Haig would have been in the clear legally if he had COMPED paddock's ammo order?

>still not posting a picture of your scale
confirmed for having a shitty $50 drug dealer scale

Iirc, they were raufoss ap rounds.Those contain rdx and i think you need a license for rdx as well.

Comped.com

HOLY SHIT THEY HAD C4>!>>!>!

yes, if you are unlicensed and reloading or manufacturing ammo from components you can give away the ammo you just cant sell it. the gov wants their shekels

>I shoot sub moa out to 300 with that setup
And no you can't. Your shitty sub $1k AR10 isnt going to beat a $4k+ GA Precision bolt gun

gaprecision.net/custom-precision-rifles/fbi-hrt-rifle.html
>3/8 MOA accuracy Guaranteed

makes sense. honestly i just wanted to say COMPED. and i got 222 weeee

Would you mind explaning to me what a man with a DOD top secret clearance was doing selling a civilian military armor piercing ammo?

Pretty much, i don't know the difference between the composition of c4 and rdx though. I've used rdx, but never c4.

very good question too. he had a day job he said this ammo business was more of a "hobby"

he also said Stephen Paddock said the bullets were for "a light show"

does this mean Paddock is now confirmed as a lucifarian?

also Illuminati...

what else does "light show" mean