Has humanity degraded from a Golden Age?

It is recorded in many ancient accounts, outside of The Dialects of Plato, that an extremely advanced island civilization once existed and transplanted their culture around the world, but was destroyed when it sank below the ocean. Accounts of a highly advanced, sunken island civilization occur in locations as diverse as South America, Egypt, Greece, and Britain.
Was Aryan Atlantis real?
If so, what has lead us to this point?
Hindu Vedas, the earliest divine text, seems to imply there was a nuclear war before our recorded history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ancient Aryan text, the Mahabharata:

…(it was) a single projectile
Charged with all the power of the Universe.
An incandescent column of smoke and flame
As bright as the thousand suns
Rose in all its splendor…

..It was an unknown weapon,
An iron thunderbolt,
A gigantic messenger of death,
Which reduced to ashes
The entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.

..The corpses were so burned
As to be unrecognizable.
The hair and nails fell out;
Pottery broke without apparent cause,
And the birds turned white.

After a few hours
All foodstuffs were infected…
…to escape from this fire
The soldiers threw themselves in streams
To wash themselves and their equipment.

nah we good

I should be getting this book delivered by tomorrow morning. Is it good?

It's definitely a good read. As an avid reader, I'm finding it hard to move on to my next read with Evola's ideas still bouncing around in my mind. It's a book that will stick with you after you finish it. Might require a little extra time for contemplation.

That's some real traditional living you got there big guy.

Alright, I'm glad I bought it then!

terra de jesso, mate. northern siberia coast and parts of alaska/canada

To what degree would you believe the people living there were advanced? It seems Aryans from many different cultures were able to share information, implying they at least had advanced seafaring capabilities.

do you have more poems like this?

Just finished ride the tiger. Reading guenon next.

These verses from the book of Genesis:

By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land.
Then the LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the LORD out of the heavens.
Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land.
But Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.
Early the next morning Abraham got up and returned to the place where he had stood before the LORD.
He looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah, toward all the land of the plane, and he saw dense smoke rising from the land, like smoke from a furnace.

Ride the Tiger is on my to read list. Would you recommend it? How is it in comparison to Revolt Against the Modern World?

Add a fleshlight and you've got Sup Forums edc

Great book. I'm reading it right now. Evola and Spengler's work has pretty much solidified my plan to go off the grid and live as close to a traditionalist lifestyle as possible. In my opinion, some form of traditionalism will be the future of the right wing.

nu-Sup Forums in a nutshell

Anyone who eats McDonalds knowing full well how harmful it is deserves to be executed.

Partly real and partly not. Still reading through these Traditionalists works but started taking things with a grain of salt when I realized they were perennials.

Haven't read revolt going in this order
1) rtg
2) crisis of modern world
3) revolt against the modern world.

I would recommend it. My plan is to read all of evola & guenon. Undertaking knowledge of the esoteric.

literally read this exact text today. 2spooky

Like this guy?

Look, shill. I know you expect all of us to be Trump supporting, baby boomer Zionists, but we aren't.

i believe this more and more all the time since reading Evola.
It seems as though since humanity lost touch with this ancient atlantis supreme culture it has been slowly degrading to the point where we currently live in the dark age

im sure it was true

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

I was making a joke, fags like you that call everyone a shill should be the ones being executed, acting like a bunch of paranoid negroids.

Watch Bodhi Mantra's YouTube channel.

> dialects of plato

High quality shitpost.