Worst week in two years. Thanks trump!

Worst week in two years. Thanks trump!

Blump will be impeached for this

I literally don’t care. Trump is gonna MAGA

I like prepubescent white girls.

the Trump bubble is bursting

Don't worry. Trump and his supporters will dindu all over this. It'll become Hillary/Obama's fault.

Obama grew the economy at record levels, and Drumpf, in only his first year has already lost almost 1000 points. Don't worry though, Mueller will be making a big announcement on Monday, and Drumpf will finally be finished. :)

>worst week since Obama's final year

Oy vey!

I noticed this message and waz offended. prepubescent girls literally serve no purpose other than potential of becoming a sexy mature woman one day. you, sir, are as bad as a homosexual. stay away from my country.

yes mexico will pay for the wall, fuck net neutrality ect all good things!

Nah, we'll just point out your terrible meme-maker meme.

>worst week in 2 years
Maybe because its risen 11,000 points in 2 years

"Whataboutism" is a left-wing deflection to a statement that's not explicitly designed to defend trump or attack a liberal, only to point out the leftist's blatant hipocracy and why their opinion should be regarded as null and void. With no defense for themselves, those who suffer the mind virus handwave with their newest catch phrase -ism, "Whataboutism"

Also,

>Implying you set the field to the extent you can tell your opponent what they must defend

Stocks have to go on sale once in a while so even poorfags like you can afford them.

SELL
>SELL
SELL
>SELL
SELL
>SELL
SELL
>SELL

ITT: libtards who don't understand how capital markets work.

Let me break it down for you idiots. The economy is booming, therefore the fed is more likely to implement contractionary measures. Meaning the market expects interest rates to rise. Therefore investors are shifting capital away from equity and into fixed income.

Markets move. Learn why.

By largest daily point loss, by percentile, Obama was in office for the 11th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th worst days for the DOW in ~30 years, the worst being a 5.55% drop.

Today is the 20th worst day, being a 2.54% drop

>n-now it's Trump's market!!!!
Thanks for the laugh

Awe, da joos lost alot of money the past couple of days. Boo hoo.

Time to bring back the classics...

>Oh no a bunch of jews are loosing money!

Who gives a fuck? If anything it'll just make the race war start sooner.

P/E are very high, a larger correction is expected. Stock prces can't just keep going up on optimism.

The fed has kept imterest rates near 0 for a long time. The past year has shown that the economy is recovering and the fed is raising interest rates again. This alwayd keeps stock prices at bay.