>yfw

post your face when you learned that the Steele bullshit was behind ALL OF THIS

Pic related

truthfully, i still dont understand, too many names to follow

Nellie Ohr does NOT LOOK like Stephen Colbert

*Clap clap clap clap clap*

Wow, babydick. One of you actually grew a brain and put the little pieces together.

Bravo, racist fuckhead. Now for the bad news: not one decent person considers this a problem and there is jack shit you can do about it.

Fuck YES good people in the CIA, NSA, FBI, and many other agencies will ruin Donald Dumbfuck's administration.

Fuck YES the media will help them knock off his cabinet members and advisors one by one.

Fuck YES this chaos will derail his agenda and tank his approval to late GW Bush levels.

Fuck YES the Republican party will give him an ultimatum: resign with a pardon, or face impeachment, removal, and no immunity.

Oh, and just to be clear, sweetie, Pence doesn't scare us in the slightest. He'll be a lame fucking duck after the anti-Drumpf backlash gives us a big blue beautiful Congress. We know how to deal with Jesus Freak cuckservatives. Remember how we took down W? Yeah.

And here you fucknuts thought you'd be getting a wall, a Muslim ban, and MAGA with your sex offender President. Ha! The next six months are going to be a real "happening" the far right will never, ever forget.

Half of you won't even admit to ever having supported Cheeto when it's over. Mark my fucking words.

Your pasta is moldy

I love you.

Dude you’re bored. Drink some beer.

I dont understand, the memo literally says that they were investigating these guys before Steele came on the scene. And then they only got a FISA warrant on Page AFTER he left the Trump campaign. What's the problem here?

>Cheeto
Didn't even qualify it? Next time us something like Cheeto Benito or something. Weak bait.

lies lies lies i tell ya!

it's a vast right wing conspiracy!

i dindu nuffin

Checkin’ for Thoth, why am I attracted to a woman that looks like an overgrown young adolescent? Weird?

So why get FISA on someone not working with the campaign?

We both think the other is living in fantasy worlds. If I’m the one believing the wrong narrative: just show me evidence. I’d admit it on the spot.

>would you

okay so according to the memo the FBI is investigating Carter Page before he associates with Trump, then gets a FISA on him after he stops associating with Trump, and then charges him with crimes unrelated to Trump

and somehow this is proof that the FBI is biased against Trump?

Yes. Nice Talmudic pilpul though

Kind of scary. I posted something and then when it showed in the thread it said something completely different. The monitors are here boys... how do you dispute this?

So either some heavy weight politicians or positions get in huge fucking trouble, or at least the "FAKE NEWS" meme gets proven true.

Are rare win win.