Little Witch Academia

Keep bringing the submissions for the card, today is the last day.

Other urls found in this thread:

rapidtables.com/calc/time/gmt-time.htm
poal.me/2j9pah
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Season 2 never

>today is the last day
Can you post more information, been dead a few days.

I have a weird sense of humor.

it already concluded well why the fuck would you need a season 2?

unless its a fumoffu season then in that case im in

>Diana front and center
Accurate.

>mfw I forgot to force a shitty meme in the LWA threads before the show was over

confirmed where

Sequel Idea:

Croix is in confinement researching about magic when her lab is attacked by an unknown assailant. Her research on Fuel Spirit is stolen.

A few months later a group of Wizards and Witches have refined Croix's work. They have discovered that each type of emotion magic has different level of power but are nuanced. YAY and Anger produce the most power but sadness, fear, envy, and apathy all have different specialties. These Wizards/Witches plan to shape the magical world now that Magic has been revived by the Grand Triskelion.

New Year! New Students!

Chariot still needs her broom flying skill back Thats the only thing i can think of

Preescreening interview panel last saturday.

reeeeee
fuck you trigger
fuck you

We're sending a second card to Trigger, make a 500x500 image with no borders and white background to the LWAcard like trip and he'll put it in the card

There's so much they could do.
Explore all the other characters, explore the world and have more fun adventures with Akko and co.
LWA would only get better with more episodes.

I hear that these will be some new students in Luna Nova

Based Megumi Han

how much time left because I'm a complete noob and linework is taking me forever and I don't even know how to properly do the coloring

maybe I should just give up?

So what will she do now that LWA is over?

Why did they decide to push Diana so much in the final episodes? She play a mayor part in 4 out of the 7 final episodes and a bigger part than Sulotte in all of them.

muh pottery with C&C

I'm sorry user but the full collage is already being faxed to trigger. I'm holding the paper right now and my arm is getting fucking sore

>maybe I should just give up?
Why? If you really run out of time you could probably just submit it in that stage, too.
I think you have a couple more hours though.

Since I see you have layers, use layers to color better. One layer for a color or section, and one at the top for the lines. If you color beneath the lines it's harder to cross over with a mistake.

you have roughly 7 hours
and you're still ahead of me

what the fuck is this shit
fucking yurifags

Stalk and kidnap Hiyocchi

>unless its a fumoffu season then in that case im in
If they are follwing a Nintama Rantaro approach like they said in the latest interview, then that's more plausible than we think.

Linewok will take alot of time for me too user
According to the last post by LWACard, we have until 20:00 GMT

2 OVA's and 25 episodes and i still dont like Akko.

I mean, this was definitely the best desicion. Andrew's character was about to be ruined by just becoming shipping fodder. Now he can just tag along and be his own character and being what he's supposed to be: The Muggle one.

fumoffu sucks, the only good thing about it was seeing nerd chick naked

>ywn listen to recordings of Megumi calling out Diana's name while masturbating
Why live?

Don't give up!

I was never expecting any serious developments or an actual conclusion but a confirmation of interest would have been very nice.
They don't need to be all about romance when it's just a little crush at this point (which in my opinion the earlier episodes definately seemed to imply).

Is this GMT time correct?
rapidtables.com/calc/time/gmt-time.htm

how did you manage to watch all of it if you don't like the MC?

Croix spin-off pls.

Because there are other characters in the show?

The teases are already there, it's not like they are prohibiting anyone to ship them now. Just stating the true nature of their relationship. They just simply went for the same approach Nakashima went with KLK: No romance, but let the fans to keep in with their fanworks. Which is ok in my book.

in all fairness, they could have played it one-sided, but i think they wanted to avoid andrew's change being selfishly biased to the fact that he is starting to like her and not that he's having a genuine interest in magic and it'd be hard to divore the latter from the former which casuals, qed these threads, will just automatically link and talk about shipping

Not him but it's worth a watch for Chariot

Leaving EVERYTHING up in the air isn't satisfying.

Also not that user but I only watch the show for Diana only

>That last line

Based Megumi Han. This is hilarious lol

yes

LWA was and never will be about romance. This isn't a romcom with no ending. The ending is about Akko and her dream here and that was amazingly concluded. Romance is a complete non-factor to any character in this show.

this, only reason i picked the franchise up in the first place

too bad enchanted parade was lacking enough of her

poal.me/2j9pah
poal.me/2j9pah
poal.me/2j9pah

Want a Azkaban break out OVA so bad.

Except as they said, they were clearly aiming for a romance subplot at the start and laid the groundwork for it and now we're left hanging on that front.

Chariot can pretty much solo that shit

I could never finish NGE because Shinji annoyed me way too much.

my one confusion now is, i remember something about "not a textbook ending"

was this fake news?

>The ministry of magic offers Croix a full pardon if she infiltrates some radical witch organization
Her getting caught was part of the plan

>No beach episode
>No hot springs episode
>No vacation episode
>No goldfish scooping episode

Do you even anime, Trigger?

marketing speak
DUDE OUR ENDING IS SO SPECIAL

Frankly I'm not a big fan of the actual final episode, a random missile is your big bad? Cmon.

Where is card user?

>Google radical witch
>Get some feminism bullshit

i don't blame you, shinji sucks

shinji is even worse in rebuild 3.3333333

She'll fit right in.

>Infiltrates said radical witch organisation
>Feminist witches
>The Dyke hairstyle becomes a disguise

It was rushed, but it wasn't left in the air. Andrew in the end returned the hat.

I think we should see Andrew during the second cour without a shipper perspective and focus on his character arc: which is related to him and his father. It was resolved. Granted, it should have been more detailed, but it was something he had to deal with himself. Akko being a catalyst for his developent was fine, but if they continued to the romantic subplot, everything would have been revolved around Akko and it would have felt shallow.

Same on Akko's side of things to an extent. The do have a point on that.

How about this:
>Croix gets recruited to be a secret agent to clean up things for the magical department in exchange for reducing her sentence
>She has to fight magical crime and eventually discovers a dark syndicate that's using her cube technology to do evil
>Chariot is her bond girl
>they get to wear dapper black suits and evening dresses

I was laughing at how cliche it was

Fucking Trigger

I want more

That ending was amazing. I had tears rolling down my eyes the whole episode.

LWA is the first anime series I would rate as 10/10.

And of course, everything was according to plan.

It's hilarious because it might be true.

But Chariot is a good girl, she respects Croix's decision.

Actually, I'm pleased about that.

more Diana!

Ursula is the true winner of Akko

really, how other can even compete?

I wonder if they allow messages from familiars in prison.

Has anyone made a wallpaper out of the fireworks panning over the hemisphere yet?

Megumi is a gross human being.

Just believe in Season 2.
A believing heart is magic.

>We're sending a card to Trigger
That's gay as fuck.

Last episode was gay as fuck

She was planning everything from the beginning. She was probably also the one who guided Diana to the Great Triskelion book in 11 with this finale in mind.

Her beliving heart is Akko's now.

But seriously, Chariot was fucking depressing before Akko's arrival. She changed her world. Good thing things seem to be getting better now and now she has Croix back, despite being separated for now.

Trigger unironically decided on this.

DON'T LOSE YOU YAY

>abandoning girls and grabbing the D together

Symbolism

translate is weeaboos

>>No vacation episode
but they went to norway

The animation of Diana putting her hand over Akko's looked so soft and gentle.

1. This is my card submission
2. It has a Diana on it
3. Diana is pretty
4. I wish I could draw her better
5. Diana!

Resubmitting mine just in case, god speed cardanon!

>Croix in a suit and Chariot in a black dress
FUCK stop giving me ideas to draw

Fuck I can totally imagine her doing that.

S Tier: Akko, Diana
A Tier: Ursula, Croix
B Tier. Lotte, Amanda, Mikazuki Augus
C Tier: Everyone else
D Tier: Jasminka
F Tier: Sucy

>haven't even started on my submission
>deadline ends at 6am in 7 hours
Fuck

Prophecy.

Chill out, because I'm going to draw it too.

>shit tier
>a cute tier
>bona fide witches
>consider it tier
>dateable tier
>finest tier

She seemed ridiculously powerful anyway. More so than the stuff we saw the grand triskelion do.

should probably reply to cardanon then so he actually sees it

Kek, should've been "I love Croix" though, the reference would still come across and it'd be more pertinent.

you can always draw something simple in an hour or two. it's only 500*500 with no background anyway so it's tricky to fit all that much detail into there

Updated wip of the card?