Expanding the 5 Eyes

I feel like we need to proactively expand 5 eyes due to the increased globalist threats.

Who you do you go for Germany or Japan? Germans would get us a foothold into the EU while nips would be a good wall for the Chinese Dragon.

Can we kick out Fagada and take in Japan instead?

Japs easily

Lel no, we need more nuclear armed nations. Let's get North Korea

UK already spies on the EU and Australia already spies on China. We just need to kick out the leaf because they do nothing

I'd rather take Bushido niggers over Prussia niggers

Does anyone feel the Leafs aren't pulling their weight?

>we need to expand the globalist surveillance state due to the increased globalist threats
wat

neither is nz tbqfhwyf

Alliances only work with racial links, the Japanese as a group may turn on us if a better deal comes along.

>Does anyone feel the Leafs aren't pulling their weight?
you should be the last one asking that

Ireland would be the logical choice

>Leafs
>pulling weight
I think we all were putting them under the tyranny of low expectations anyway.

Jesus don't mention espionage and the Chinese, not even on Sup Forums.

Think I'm over reacting? What was up about that shit declaring Chinese spies as terrorists? Why did that go down the memory hole? How did an extremely dangerous swine flu variation originate.. In Melbourne.. Where there are no pig farms.

Shit is so scary. Please China, just leave us alone.

They spy on the Eskimos.

Yeah lets take Japan, a country where the men are so beta they can't even be bothered to fuck their women if they aren't digital.

I'd trust the right-wing japs to be more sensible than the progressive globalist germans.

How about no.

If you're not 5E you're a 3rd world country.

Why not Iran?

nah they supply a lot of data centres

Why not a donkey?

>Five Eyes
Isn't that just the Anglosphere?

We're prosperous and fertile. What do you expect?

Ever see the Hitchcock movie "Strangers On a Train"? Where two men who never met before agree to murder each other's enemies. That way they each have unshakeable alibis.

5 Eyes is like that. The UK's GCHQ spies on an American citizen that the CIA wants to snoop on without a warrant. That way any legal prohibitions against domestic spying is bypassed. The Canadians can spy on a Australian, the Kiwis spy on Canucks and so on—it's a daisy-chain of extra-legal surveillance.

fucking this it's nice to find the non bootlicker in this thread. Bless you brother.

Wrong.

No can do user. The whole point of 5 eyes is the other side of the coin: the promise not to use spycraft against each other. It's complete trust.
Now maybe it's a bit naive pretending nobody spies on each other, but it's more the notion that we don't really give a shit. There's no situation where anyone in this club would take the side of anyone outside the club in a conflict, because of the shared language and culture.
Any other nation you could say this about? Maybe Japan but Japan's long-overdue turn to the right is a little scary, like maybe the dastardly Japs have been fooling us all this time like our grandpappy said.
>Germany
Might as well do Iran too then. When Ahmed reaches 20%, the Mid-East will have total access to all our intelligence records.
>Ireland
Harmless but pointless.

Is this a trick question? Both Germany and Japan are already lousy with US spy bases.

japs for sure.

Japan because Europe is insignificant

>NZ relevant

What sorcery is this ?

> t. Kiwi Spook