If you guys oppose MINIMUM wage, then you HAVE TO logically support the opposite: MAXIMUM wage

If you guys oppose MINIMUM wage, then you HAVE TO logically support the opposite: MAXIMUM wage

There's no way that some fat white CEO should be raking in MILLIONS a year just for sitting down behind his desk all day, making phone calls, flying to China and telling his workers to do ACTUAL work on the factory floor. No way. Especially when they employ people who need a sustainable living wage, like immigrants, college students and poor people.

See if I care if they can't afford their third yacht

So you went from Mina to Toga?

>if you oppose restrictions on pay then logically you HAVE TO support restrictions on pay

Okay sure whatever you say retarded faggot

So it looks like we have a pair of Trump supporters too stupid to give an actual response.

>misnaming the anime character in the file name
>putting the purpose of the pic in the file name
>using proper grammar in the file name
>obviously shit logic

gtfo

Oh no.

it's retarded

he's trying to slander my favorite girls

If you're going to shitpost so poorly, at least have the decency to use a Canadian proxy.

Part of me sides with the argument for a universal wage, I just can't work out how to compensate for higher skilled jobs like doctors or engineers when figuring out wage disbursement.

You would definitely have a lot more people pursuing their passions and not a paycheck.

bad bait

>If you guys oppose MINIMUM wage, then you HAVE TO logically support the opposite: MAXIMUM wage
No I don't fucking have to

The slide thread bots have upgraded the filet-o-fish thread to this. We can expect to see this one every day for the next four weeks.
>inb4 I deserve $15 an hour

But being a CEO isn't an easy job. It's stressful as fuck and involves massive amounts of responsibility. It's not something just anyone can do.

You think a factory worker has a hard time? Well the CEO is the one responsible for everyone in a company. The difficulty of his job and the stress he faces is the combined total of everyone working in that company.
He gets paid 1000x more than a factory worker because his job is 1000x harder to do.

Yes, because people have a passion for running sewage treatment plants, hanging off the back of garbage trucks, freezing their asses off in the middle of nowhere to drill for oil, climbing up monstrous towers to high-voltage power lines, and mass producing your consumer goods on the factory floor.

Get back to me on how long that civilization will last if nobody wanted to do those jobs.

I like commission, get paid for whats done and what its worth.

Yes. Infinity.

If there was a “maximum wage” nobody would want to be CEOs and have that sort of responsibility when they can just be a brain dead fuck working in the factory

The evolution of their propaganda bs is fascinating.

I haven't seen the sex doll in gray in a while, by the way. I miss her.

>if you guys oppose MINIMUM wage, then you HAVE TO logically support the opposite:MAXIMUM wage
So much fucking mind gymnastics you ought to be a gymnast

I have nothing of value to contribute here, but I just wanted to say that girl always looks like she is about to climax. Additionally, I too like shitposting.

>just for sitting down
CEOs tend to work 12-15 hour days, every day. They do much more important work too.

No, I don't support either minimum or maximum wages. Both hurt the long run productivity of the economy.

You have no right to the money he has earned. Its not yours. You dont get to demand it. Find a job and fuck off.

People don't oppose minimum wage laws to stop people from making money. Quite the contrary. Minimum wage is a barrier to unskilled labor taking their first steps into the workforce. In fact, that's the exact reason why unions of skilled laborers lobby for higher minimum wages: to prevent competition.

Literally nobody deserves to be a billionaire

>See if I care if they can't afford their third yacht
You'll care when they start hiding their money in holding companies, charities, and off-shore bank accounts.

Then they get the choice to either surrender all of their illegal profits, or go to jail.

Like they already do?

Slide thread, but I'll humor you
>There's no way that some fat white CEO should be raking in MILLIONS a year
Why?

No matter how easy you think that would be, it's not. It's all too easy to funnel millions of dollars where you want it to go. What you call "illegal profits" are very easily moved from ledger to ledger and laundered in such a way that "illegal" ceases to have meaning.

Never underestimate the creativity of accountants or the lengths to which corporate assholes will go to retain their positions. If they can't spend the money on themselves they'll spend it fighting the legislation that keeps them from spending it on themselves.

/thread

>then you HAVE TO logically support the opposite
Lolno

Holy cow, somebody actually gets it.

>If you guys oppose MINIMUM wage, then you HAVE TO logically support the opposite: MAXIMUM wage

Why? / What if I disagree with all government restrictions on wages?

Sauce me up

>If you guys don’t support government interference in the economy, you HAVE to support government interference in the economy!

Wow you got me dude

How much do you think a cashier at McDonald's really contributes to the company? If they got fired, how much would the company be impacted?
Now imagine that the CEO gets fired. This would be a huge shakeup of the executive board, would trigger major changes to the stock price, it would have impacts on new marketing and franchising efforts, etc.
Basically, yeah, the CEO's work really is worth that much more, and they deserve the compensation to go with that weight of responsibility.

Thread ended here. Sage this shit.

user, user, please lemme explain this the best way I know:
> there's no limit to how little I want to pay you for your labor
> there's no limit to how much I want to get paid for my labor.

Ask me how I know you've never taken a class on logic and critical thinking.

no...that is just your innate stupidity overwhelming you. go welcome some more ISIS to your bedroom or something

I didn't vote for Trump, I voted for Clinton, so out goes the accusation that I don't know basic logic. Need a safe space, snowflake?

If you guys oppose SUCKING COCK, then you HAVE TO logically support the opposite: TAKING IT UP THE ASS

CEOs get paid big money because they are worth it you dumb uneducated fuck. So you really think these companies would waste millions of dollars on someone who doesn't work? CEOs work damn near all day, 16+ hours. And guess what, you can't do what they do. You don't have the skills, intelligence, or motivation for it. 95% of people can't be CEOs.

Sage