Anyone else feeling the #Trumpgret? I can't believe I voted for this cheeto-faced traitor...

Anyone else feeling the #Trumpgret? I can't believe I voted for this cheeto-faced traitor. I'm definitely turning blue this November.

You're already blue, faggot, you can't fool us. Sage this bullshit.

JIDF thinks these threads do anything.

Count me in.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Not going to lie, former trump supporter here, it's been hilarious to see him crash and burn.

But seriously we can't let this guy get control of the nuclear codes.

After Trumps abysmal state of the Union I wanted to become a #Cruzmissle, but now.... I'm a certified #KennedyKid

>shareblue_sample_67_THICC

the extreme shilling today has convinced me that the storm is finally here.

I heard he eats Yemeni children on rye bread whilst watching gorillas violate the same children he's eating on rye bread whilst laughing on the phone with his best bum buddy Putin. I'm sresly dudes I'm not a shill.

Same, Trump was the mistake of our party

Fuck Trump and fuck this thread. Don't trust some Israel shill politician who never cared about you and never will

>I'm definitely turning blue

get another tattoo degenerate

i regrtet voting for trump
bernie2020

>1 post by this id

We can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

follow your faggot rap wigger and kill yourself

>believing in democracy
>believing in voting
Nations all over the world were not formed by voting.

Forgetting the fact that it is blood, sweat, and tears of your brothers-in-arms/forefathers that made your nation as a nation is the one of the most erroneous mistake that any free man can make.

TL;DR: Freedom is never free. And voting does jack shit to get freedom.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can’t let this guy get the nuclear codes!

Nice try, shill

>On top of his blatant racism
>confederate flag
Are you shills even trying anymore?