Times a changin

How does it feel boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=661s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

like I should have voted for more school funding
those kids are both dumb as bricks

Cringe

This is why no child left behind was a mistake.

If you unironically have a problem with this you're a faggot and should defenestrate yourself.

the worst part of this was seeing the 30,000 comments of women saying "omg I couldn't tell the difference either!" on facebook

So sad, the little white kid's blind

Them kids need to get their fucking eyes checked

ABSOLUTE UBERMENSCH WATCH THE BOY IN A FEW YEARS GAS THE NIGGER

LOL

Well they are both not white, so it is fairly difficult to differentiate.

i remember this image was posted at least five years ago try again....

sage faggot

>It's just taking a quick taste, a nibble can't hurt

Like this is fake. Ever been around kids? Nobody is as acutely aware of peoples differences as children, they haven't been indoctrinated enough to pretend not to notice yet.

be 5 : best friends
be 12 : "nigga why u so good in datz maff ??"
be 17 : "i aint haning wif u muffugin cracka no moe, im with hood now nigguh"
"gib me ur money bitch as honkey cracka i needa buy me sum pencils".

That or the nigger just stays two years behind the white "friend" and they naturally separate because of less contact.

sweet

i didnt come here to feel you son of abitch

These kids are trolling a teacher they feel is stupid

>both kids belong to single moms
>only friend is a black kid
>because black kid lives next door
>black kid doesn't really like white kid
>white kid just has xbox
>black kid would have xbox too
>but his dad doesn't pay child support

>moms living vicariously through their children

when willi finally be able to live on my own with a family, secluded from the rest of this twisted ass bullshit world

>on my own with a family

You know what's funny is it's only white people who look at images like OP's and find it super endearing and heartwarming. Only white people fetishize interracial friendship. Blacks and non-whites in general don't even want to be friends with whites.

the grades would be a dead giveaway

also one is a nigger

fake and gay

>funny
not really/10
pretty irritating actually

At that age niglets aren't that different. Iq differences kick in later...

At that age niglets aren't that different. Iq differences kick in later...

Why does the white kid look terrified?

Which one is the amerimutt??

well, using your logic. pedophiles are good too! i mean a kid will take candy from a white van, it's just natural. A kid will eat anything he can get his hands on, its A O KAY for me, kid eating his own shit? times be changing.

Yeah. It's so fucking funny.

That thing is tasting that baby.

I couldn't either!

The teacher could just wait till the parents come to pick them up

Some people are so fucking dumb.

Made up story, you have to miss all 5 senses in order to not recognize a nigger is around, loud, ugly, stink so bad you can taste them and they either are trying to rape, beat or steal. You know its a nigger

Here's the original version

I wouldn't call it funny, just really fucking sad.

The blacks and the kikes even mock whites for wanting interracial friendships. They make it very clear that they see us as being beneath them, and yet white guilt is so ingrained in our culture that many people still feel the need to seek these friendships.

Jesus Christ user fuck you

I feel like this can only work if the teacher is colorblind and if that's the case that'd be incredibly disrespectful to the teacher.

Kek thats great

Time can change all it wants. Biology is gonna do what it does, bitch

A few years ago I would have mocked this, but the I've learned that the slippery slope is very, very much a real thing.

First they want "equality" and then they go to town, not satisfied until you make them kings of everything, and every imagininable degeneracy fulfilled

Is this supposed to keep people on edge?

kek

This always happens, When I was young I had a couple black friends, because I lived in a liberal state, and went to a hard core liberal school, which tried to mingle some shitskins in a majority white school, even with all that brainwashing, just being around them for years, was my own reality red pill, and eventually as I got older, I drifted away from my black friends, and now I can't stand being around them and i live in a upper class homogeneous white neighborhood and I am very happy

What if the baby was black?

>1 post by this ID

Pitbulls dont just chomp on babies, dumb bong poster

his dicks bigger than yours son. you ever seen blackened.

w h o

FIFY

Shit cunt how many fucking commas do you need?

His mom probably forced him to take the picture with some black kid he's barely associated with just so that the mom could score liberal points on social media.

some bong cunt

Spit beer and nuts everywhere

it's habit from college, burger education I guess

>kids do this
>teacher actually has trouble telling them apart
>teacher gets accused of being "colorblind" and ignoring racism
>teacher fired for racism

I remember in kindergarten, me and the black kid who sat next to me both wore the same outfit (it was bound to happen sooner or later that you would match up with another kid, we lived in the middle of nowhere and all of our mothers bought our clothes from the same two stores)

All the kids kept saying we were twins and I finally got annoyed and said "We can't be twins. He's black and I'm white." and they got offended and said THAT DOESN'T MATTER, YOUR COLOR DOESN'T MATTER

This was fucking kindergarten. I pointed out a simple, objective truth and they all started yelling at me with righteous indignation like they were fucking Rachel Maddow.

If you unironically have a problem with people having a problem with this you're a faggot and should defenestrate yourself.

Over 9000

>The absolute state of American (((educators)))
Fucking fuck this country.

campaign for the neo-holocaust
I'm so fucking down

one of my first friends was black. he got cut and i reminded the teacher that he was Hemophilia. we didn't really talk much though i was to busy talking to this girl i liked. i use to buy these useless bracelets she would sell every week. it was like two threads twined.

Give it 2 years, pitbull will snap as usual and revert back into its true nigger violent nature, flaying the face of that kid.

Nothing has changed. My eight-year-old nephew says nigger and hates niggers and also gays as well as jews but my brother in law and sister are baffled as to where they picked it up. His classmate apparently raised a stink by calling a teacher a coal burner too. Nothing is changing or regressing for that matter. Political correctness is just dead thankfully. Now we can say these things

ok it was more than two threads but you get the idea. like a basic two minutes making bracelet. props for being so bushiness savvy so young though. i would have never thought about selling anything.

I thought kids weren't allowed to have best friends anymore.

the funniest thing about talcum X is that he always flares his nostrils in photos to make his nose look more african

imagine being a liberal female and offended by A WORD
I encourage everyone to call what which they see what it is, ie if a bitch is fucked, you call her out as such, etc. kikes and niggers included

This. Its like a gif of a nigger holding a baby.

>how does it feel?

shows the ignorance of youth, and how liberals are just a bunch of man children.

This is just denial

>Times a changin
People are getting dumber? Or what is it that's changin in your opinion?

No, it's because they both had lice.

Yes, I'm sure this was their idea.

I'd put money on this

this is fake news. leftists banned best friends

>2
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=661s

omg so racist the white kid culturally appropriated the black kid's haircut.

I don't know why that faggot thinks niggers will ever accept his faggot ass.

can you at least try when you false flag

Outliers

Is their teacher by chance Sargon of akkad?

fucking mike tyson jr

D-Damn!

Not violating NAP... Yet.

This is old. It's the Trump era now, and foolishness like this isn't tolerated anymore.

learn how to sage you slopeheaded chink

laughed harder than i should.

Is this a pitnigger thread?

We white people deserve what wee get.

Now she can only tell them apart by their test scores.