Cats should be banned from ownership

Cats harbor a parasite that gets transmitted to the brain of humans called toxoplasmosis which causes severe psychiatric illnesses including, but not limited to, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression, and ocd.

cbsnews.com/news/cat-parasite-toxoplasma-gondii-linked-to-mental-illness-schizophrenia/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19825110

academic.oup.com/schizophreniabulletin/article/33/3/757/1882426

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5371891/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27889597

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20106536

Cats are 100x worse than nigbulls. Fuck every cat owner and their mentally ill owners. That's why leftists flock to catshits.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/cat-parasite-toxoplasma-gondii-linked-to-mental-illness-schizophrenia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100% correct, it's a mental illness. Plus it's immoral to own something that kills all the local birds and small furry animals just for fun

Fuck every cat owners and their shitty pets. I'd unironically live in a neighborhood full of pitbulls than the public health menace that are cat and the brain parasites they give.

This. I shoot stray cats with an airgun because they are a health hazard and kill local birds. Fuck them.

Agreed user, I trap and drown ferrals that come in my back yard (I'll release anything with a collar but multiple violations get to play with my dog before being released to ensure they never come back)

>tfw Natsoc and have multiple indoor cats
Pls.

cats apparently kill millions of bird every year, imagine how many suburban birds there would be if you removed cats

You should have

A cat
>rodent control, keeps certain brown cultures who hate cats away from your property
A dog
>companion, potentially useful if you train it to be, keeps certain brown cultures who hate dogs away from your property
A pig
>works as a waste food disposal system, turning stale bread, egg shells and orange peels into delicious meat over the course of the year, keeps certain brown cultures who hate pigs/pork away from your property

I wonder who could be behind this post

enjoy your brain parasites and mental illness that can get passed down to your kids. I'll enjoy a far superior pet

Kikes love cats retard.

>T. gondii does not become infectious until 1 to 5 days after it is shed in feces
>only reading the headline and taking it as fact
Come on. I know you want to hate things leftists like but you're literally doing exactly what they do.

Mudslimes love cats. Cats are holy in Islam. Dog breeds exist that can hunt rodents more efficiently than any cat.

There's no justification for your shitty brain parasite mental illness causing pet. It should be banned.

Indoor cats basically have a zero percent chance of getting toxoplasmosis. My cat is a lifelong indoor, so go fuck yourself, OP.

jews are allergic to most pets

This is the ultimate red pill. I’m say this unironically.

You should shoot yourself instead faggot

My cat :)

Dogs eat their own shit. Then lick owners faces and sit on furniture
There is NOTHING more filthy than owning a dog.
I hate dogs.
They smell.

Ps. We HATE WHEN U NIGGERS BRING THEM TO PLACES WHERE HUMANS EAT

FUCK RIGHT OFF

It's just Sup Forums being edgy again.
This issue is completely irrelevant and there are far more important things to discuss than headlines of articles that retards didn't read

Stay upset faggot. Your shitty pet is a health hazard. You should be gassed alongside your soyboy mental illness giving creature.

whatever you say, nigger.

Did a cat kill your pet hamster or something, kid? Did you lose an iPhone?

>hurr i didn't clean my cat's box so now my family has parasites
Would it really hurt to read the articles?

Brain parasites asside i genuinely dont like cats in general.

They are the niggers of the pet world.

Nope I've always had dogs. I just don't want the health hazard that are cats being able to be owned. If they only gave their shitty owners toxoplasmosis, there'd be no problem. But they infect non-cat owners too. Fuck them.

Niggers?
They are exact opposites of dogs (niggers).

Self sufficient
Dont smell of shit
Dont beg for gibs
Dont beg for attention
Self sufficient

Dogs are literal niggers

Dogs are literal shit eating mongrels that are only good for hunting and catching criminals

My cat. One of two

Unfortunately I can't post a pic of my rotty since I'm on a new phone

>cbsnews.com/news/cat-parasite-toxoplasma-gondii-linked-to-mental-illness-schizophrenia/
>T. gondii does not become infectious until 1 to 5 days after it is shed in feces
The stray animal problem is still a problem, but people owning cats in a sanitary manner have nothing to worry about.
Stop ignoring evidence to be edgy.

Maybe.... but i am right user. Dogs are vile and filthy creatures and since you own dogs, you are too.

I wouldn't even sit in your house.

There is feces everywhere

Feral cats are based if you live on a farm. They keep rodents away. Squirrels, rats and mice are cunts. Interesting creatures in that they are both domestic and wild. Just don't co-habitate with them.

al-salāmu ʿalaykum,

Based kitty

Nope. Catholic and lily white. I just and wise and 'redpilled'.
What i have said is 100 percent truth.

Cats do that shit all the time. Fuckm.

sorry about your inability to not eat cat litter

Lol what?

Try leaving a dog alone in the house for a week alone.
Wont make it 2 days.
They re niggers.
Period

also dog owners lock their dogs in crates dont finna pull some moral high road shit

No.

Cats are shit. Personality wise and overall just in general. They carry diseases and parasites and hide under the bed like its their job.

No thanks.

>Reddit spacing does not become infectious until 1 to 5 days after it is shed on Sup Forums

Obviously i don't like dogs but they serve a purpose. Protection. No better home security. Very loyal.....

Side note. There is NOTHING sadder to see an older man or woman (mainly woman) and them treating their dog like a human. Basically a red flag to me stating they are filling a void..... a human void. Mainly not having kids
Sad

Um. Ok. Great pragmatic look at things user.

Oh my gosh, so adorable
Here's my other cat. He's part ball.

Dogs are the companions for the uncivilized creatures that remained nomadic. Felines followed the civilized World and existed in a symbiotic relationship rather then being the slaves to the least intelligent humans

>cats are shit personality wise

Lmao confirmed for never having time spent around a cat. Cats are funny as fuck and pretty much just stress relief because they are complete dickheads 80% of the time. Next time you share a house with a cat try touching its paws

Hi!!!!!

T.figlet.pig

das it mane

Cats are amazing. They clean themselves. They extremely easy to toilet train. They kill pests. They don't need constant fucking attention like a baby does. Only niggers don't like cats. You're not a nigger, are you, Sup Forums?

what kind of delusion do you live in user?

you can only get this shit from eating your cats litter. but knowing you fucking dog sucking larpers i would not be surprised if you got it.

This bitch

Funny toxo is brought up on Sup Forums. It's known to hijack the brain and make people more receptive towards the induction of new hosts.

Like refugees. The parasite is making people receptive towards refugees because it sees the opportunity to infect them.

Thats a nice looking pig
markings are pretty.

>only niggers don't like cats

hit the nail on the head there

dogs are slobbering retards who eat their own shit and can barely be trained to not piss everywhere and require constant babysitting. theyre agile pigs, literally

It’s almost like dogs were specifically bred to be loyal companions or something.

Never trust a man who owns a cat. And i use the word "man" very losely.

I got a cat thinking it would be awesome. Hes an asshole and is cute 1% of the time. For 99% hes a dickhead who plays mind games with you. I hate that littleshit

But i fucking love him

Pic related

cats are a massive health hazard. ban them

these fags all probably kiss girls who kiss their dogs who kiss their own asshole regularly. where did these normalfags come from?

>Sup Forums
>cat hate thread

You god Damn newfag fucks I swear.

Never trust a man who ignores evidence from the OP's fucking article this long

Lovely markings, reminds me of my old tabby called Stripey

Although nigger forgive my messy room corner but check my dude out in a Roses tub

They are VERY loyal.
All people know this.
I have 2 kids. I sure wouldn't want 3 (dog).
Fuck that

Dogs are completely restrictive

>Inbred abomination
>Superior

Your cat looks derpy. Did you get it from a kitten? If you have a cat from a very young age they're more likely to be playful with you, depending on how you treat them. My friend had a cat that he could literally take on walks. It would follow him round the park and sit on the bench with him. That cat was very intelligent.

cats are awesome, fuck off mutt nigger

its a white thing, not something you would understand

>Cats and Dogs - By: H.P Lovecraft
>Throw a stick, and the servile dog wheezes and pants and shambles to bring it to you. Do the same before a cat, and he will eye you with coolly polite and somewhat bored amusement. And just as inferior people prefer the inferior animal which scampers excitedly because somebody else wants something, so do superior people respect the superior animal which lives its own life and knows that the puerile stick-throwings of alien bipeds are none of its business and beneath its notice.

that would explain mike pence and his 612 cats

This. The cat won't get infected unless a rat or other animal pass the disease to it.

Black cats are amazing.
Normally most docile ans friendly in my exp.
Yep cats def have attitudes but it is funny.

Take that back, nigger

My cade chases anything that I throw

Sup Forums is over. Look around, does it even resemble what it did 2 years ago? This place has gone to shit and plebbit and the stormfags are to blame.

Lol I guarantee I'd cut off your head if we ever fought. Fucking soyboys these days talking shit on apex predators

>tfw my 6 month old black and white cat called Ginger is more alpha than you

>Fuck every cat owner and their mentally ill owners.
If you fuck with my cats I will skin you alive.

you mispelt burdens

Now u get it!! HOW FUCKING GROSS!??!?!?
JEWS HAVE MADE DOGS ACCEPTABLE CREATURES LOL.
they really are gross tho.

Then there is the anal release thing. Omfg

Dog owner care to explain?@?@?

Thats a cool fucking cat. What marks

You cat haters are subhuman swine. If you can't be mentally stable while having a pet cat then you're already a fucking pansy. Grow a pair and rise above this bullshit. This is a fucking Chinese slide thread or something.

ALL Cats should be eliminated from this planet. No exceptions

Jesus. I had control of my OCD but after getting cats it became way worse. I was completely obsessed with cleaning, which I thought was fair considering the fucking fleas were shitting EVERYWHERE. Nothing was clean. Drove me up a wall. I had read about toxo at the time but nothing about this, just preggos. Was raging a lot more than usual. Oh and the god damn PAIN!! I started getting permanent headaches. Started getting treatment they give to bipolars and antipsychotics. Moved out and it stopped but left everything.. my ltgf, phd program, friends. The pain remained and only got worse over time. Few years of later i went completely off the rails and jews called me psychotic. I was at that point, I said God - I know you know my thoughts. I'm going to go along with my thoughts and trust that you'll lead me in which way you want me to go. I was willing to kill even if it came to that. The pain and my life was that bad. Got a shitload of anti-biotics anti-parasite anti-viruses seeking help from an alternative practice. Few years of shitshow later I'm able to conceal my power level sufficiently, also inna woods away from significant jewry. I almost got a cat recently, kek. But I always had one when I was a kid.
I have my theories as to the causes of these respective things, but looks like toxo deserves a second look
Also I should mention that one of the first really bad obsessions I had as a kid was the cat's vagina. The thought of fucking the cat was so overwhelming to me. I had to think of fucking progressively less disturbing beings before I would feel at ease.

No they aren't retarded cunt. Dogs are for the white man. Cats are for mudslimes and leftists. Enjoy your brain parasites.

The edge and newfaggotry fucking hurts

Ahahahhahah that is a stud

Period

You sound mentally unstable. Proving that owning cats relates to the owner being psychotic and deranged.

I got my cats when they were kittens, from a barn. One of them tries to clean my nostrils in the mornings, and the other is afraid of tuna smells. 10/10 companions.

as a bird owner I find you all quite mediocre.

>don't stick your face in your cat's shit
>don't end up getting toxoplasmosis

wow
that was really hard

Amen. Cats are fucking losers. Mankind owes civilization to dogs, and in return they love us unconditionally.

eat rocks nerd

He may be mentally unstable but you're still a reddit spacing faggot

Go shit in your hat newfag

Mentally ill people love cats. Every cat should be burnt alive. Every cat should look like this. Fuck your brain parasite causing shitpets.

Sorry. When i think of animals of the nigger, the pit bull reigns.

Now what kind of cat is pervasive amongst niggers again?