HOLY FUCKING SHIT. THE FBI THREATENED CONGRESS

>THE FBI THREATENED CONGRESS
THE FBI THREATENED CONGRESS
THE FBI THREATENED CONGRESS

Gregg Jarrett: I can tell you a congressional source tells me that Rod Rosenstein in a meeting three weeks ago threatened Chairman Nunes and members of Congress he was going to subpoena their texts and messages because he was tired of dealing with the intel committee. That’s threats and intimidation.

youtube.com/watch?v=k33Gj28K2YA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HVZtHOQ5UtU
youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
youtube.com/watch?v=bWRyLIrevSo
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tick Tock?

Can't do that, fuckers

Rosenstein the Jew rat is too slimey for the rope.

Jew Soap

I vote lampshade.

ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION

OP is incorrect but not a faggot. on hannity, some talking head said ROSENSTEIN, NOT FBI, threatened house intel republicans.

still big, but i'm clarifying so also true. unless i missed him add on that the FBI also threatened.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards. City people all voted for Hillary.

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND

((( FOX NEWS )))

watching mainstream media is the ultimate bluepill

Whats so
C I V I L about
W A R anyway

Is there a >0% chance that we don't know who the baddies and the goodies are and the establishment congress (did the GOP get cleansed of their crimes just because Trump was elected DESPITE them?) is actually somehow fucking up a LARGER investigation that will nuke the deepstate? I just can't see Trump letting Rod R. and Co. hold such high positions if they were known fuckboys.

>I deserve 15 bumps an hour

another completely unrelated shill post, the queen bee is mad.

Its ok for House Gryffindor to break "the rules" if they are doing it to defeat VOLDEMORT

youtube.com/watch?v=HVZtHOQ5UtU

Why not both?

I'm so sick of these fucking Jews destroying everything our country holds dear. DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?

When they put it in a letter, and hand it to Trump, he'll have the reason he needs to fire RR.

>ROSENSTEIN, NOT FBI, threatened house intel republicans

Yet the media puts out headlines "The FBI said..." all of the time

id laugh so hard at that in my bag id let it slide

Holy schneikes.

and then within the last two paragraphs "according to sources"

Death by masturbation, dag nabbit.

better learn how to suck good cock because David's not going to pay you for shit posts like this.

how much more of this faggotry do you tihnk the country can take before conservatives get out with torches and pitchforks on comey and company's lawn?

Nip, I would prefer the holocoaster straight into the oven

FIRE ROSENSTEIN IMMEDIATELY.

ARREST HIM.

ARREST HIM.

ARREST HIM.

How..is this possible?
>99% sure it was a nig

FBI apparently hasn't had oversight in at least eight years and doesn't know their place.

oy vey slow your roll cowboy let's not get carried away now.
we are this close to nuclear war, we need to not allow Drumpf to have the codes

> That panel full of retards

The average IQ of city retards is far, far lower than that of the tony white burbs. Get out of Sodom and visit your local burb -- it will take you a while to relax (no crime) and to catch up with the pace of their conversation, but you can do it Sup Forums.

Cities are for rats.

What's stopping you?

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
Gradually I began to hate them.

You first.

rosenstein is DOJ not FBI but yeah it's still bullshit

> dag nabbit.
Oh cucumbers!

I've been looking forward to this.

>You first.

And there's your answer. I'm a civil libertarian, and I believe in the rule of law. I don't think that devolving into war is right for this time, while we have legal means to resolve these issues. That doesn't mean that I won't go to arms to preserve this countries civil libertarian principals.

It would explain why the GOP House members grew some balls lately

People are too comfortable to go to war. We still have readily available food and plenty of entertainment to keep us docile. Once those are removed from the equation...ooh boy things would go hot fast.

>not recognizing that pasta
>even managed to miss the fucking flag

get comfy its gonna be a long ride

>We still have readily available food and plenty of entertainment to keep us docile

1st - checked

2nd - Bread and circuses has been around for thousands of years. This is how civilizations fall

Obviously they can do whatever the fuck they want, it's the modern day Stasi.

only after some experimentation
plz tell me he has a twin

when is someone going to do something about these fbi niggers?

hang them all

>What did you say about me Mr. Nunes? i've had enough of your unpatriotic subversive shit.

A person of (((Rosenstein's))) heritage would never use their position to threaten anyone.

FBI needs to be totally purged and restaffed from military intelligence, and every FBI agent needs to have 20 years of their communications vetted by hand.

what I find interesting is both the CIA and NSA's silence on the whole issue.
They had to have known it was bullshit and said nothing.

>get comfy its gonna be a long ride
nah you have 10 years until NYC is under water ,that shit will be funny

>tfw FBI sent me email threatening to change my gayming account passwords so I cant play muh online games

FUCKING GODDAMNIT guys FBI wont stop bullying us it aint right

>not appreciating a postmodern deconstructed fillet of fish sandwich and its commentary on modern consumerist culture

So not living with Nogs, having property, owning guns and being safe make us suburban retards?

How's that African gang problem?
You gotz license for that shotgun, Aussie?
Or (you) down to get cucked by a nog with a machete?

Grow a pair, you pussy.

I don't care what side it looks good or bad for. "A congressional source," is fucking worthless. If some scandalous information isn't attributed to a name and a face, then it immediately reads as made-up bullshit. Pics or it didn't happen.

>FBI needs to be totally purged and restaffed from military intelligence
a lot of those guys are from military intelligence, but yes they need a clean house, they were dirty the whole time but it's the shit the west coast mormon FBI does thats pretty bad, most of this is those guys, CA FBI

I suspect it was the CIA which subverted the FBI, user.

>Not making them play DDR on an electrified floor

It's getting late.

The FBI was founded by J Edgar Hoover Sweety. He lasted through 6 Presidents by blackmailing them all. Comey didn't destroy or corrupt the FBI he just just doing what the FBI does. It only seems so blatant because the Clintons and Obama are psycho corrupt.

Get fucked. I just hit the mother load in a loot box.

they love mormons because they have no critical thinking skills and always fall in line. they're the perfect dopey idiots to not ask any questions

FBI dun fucked up TFK

The FBI has been "the good guys" compared to the CIA and NSA since the Cold War. If this is the type of shit going on at the FBI, I'm terrified to know what kind of voodoo Satan bullshit's happening at Coups 'R' Us.

PUT IT IN THE OVAL OFFICE!

>Rod Rosenstein

It's worse than that. Rosenstein doesn't work for the FBI, he's the Deputy Attorney General. That's way higher up the food chain than the FBI. Rosenstein, with old man Session having recused himself, is one of the most powerful people in the US government.

Rosenstein is finished. McCabe had to resign, but Rosenstein thinks he can survive. He can't.

Why hasn't Sessions fired him? If he isn't out on his ass by Monday we have a problem.

>FBI
DOJ but yeah, I saw that too. Absolutely fucking happening.

People are not grasping how ridiculous and unprecedented this is

If this gets confirmed, it’s the perfect time to fire Rosenstein, and then Mueller since he was appointed by Rosenstein, who would be proven unfit to serve in that position.

Don't forget
>We don't have crushing property taxes that don't even properly pay for infrastructure or retirement plans
Most American cities are on the verge of disaster with burst lines and such all the time constantly chasing broken pipes. When/if shit goes down the country will be comfy while the cities will be zombie apocalypse. I can't wait to see the libshits get literally eaten by nigs. Will any "suburban retard" here even care?

NBC is literally calling for revolution

everyone's been speculating sessions recusing himself was a strategic move... i think this confirms that.
they put the onus of the investigation solely onto rosenstein and he outed himself to be the filthy rat that he was.
under rosenstein they felt safe. if it was sessions watching their moves they would have been more careful.

Wow I feel like a civiclet thank you Serbia you are our /GreatestAlly/ now. Friendship with Israel OVER.

Hoover's disembodied head still runs the FBI true story

Who would actually arrest FBI officials? US Marshals?

>what I find interesting is both the CIA and NSA's silence

Exactly! One thing on Laura Ingragraham's show, a question was asked by a former FBI Official - why was this investigation done by the FBI headquarters? Instead the FBI Washington field office should have done the investigation. This is the same way they handled the Clinton email scandal.

You're a sad cunt mate, don't be a sad cunt. Be a sick cunt mate. Trump supporters are sick cunts. Every haters gonna hate.

Kek appears to agree with you, friend.

So city people wanted a criminal who can't handle email security to be president of a police state? Wow fucking brilliant.

I don't think even Hoover ever went so far as to openly threaten Congress to stay out of his business.

Nuts to Israel. Who needs them? They were a pretty crummy ally, weren't they user?

Is that you Edgar? What would Hoover posts look like... theoretically?

I smell war, NBC we are ready. You want war? We will give you the war of ages. You want to spill blood? We relish in it.

At this point I'm wondering what the fuck is up with Sessions? Is he sabotaging President Trump?

Sessions stepped aside and allowed Rosenstein to run the show. Rosenstein advises Trump to fire Comey. Instantly his firing is used to demand a special prosecutor and almost instantly Rosenstein appoints a special prosecutor.

None of this would have happened if Sessions stayed in control. Instead of handling this Sessions is off pushing his boomer sensibilities and morality on everyone by going after weed. Something that will only hurt Trump in 2020 with the youth vote.

looks like h3h3's wife

4 replies.. What gives?
All US flag. Bots? Boomers?
S'like wading thru treacle man

> Comey didn't destroy or corrupt the FBI he just just doing what the FBI does.

They killed Kennedy.

>not giving them an injected heroic dose of lsd then dancing in front of them with a plague dr mask on

YAwn big fucking nothing burger seriously You trump cock suckers should get out of your basements sometime and get laid

hol up

Angry mob

They can have their country IDC but what do we get back from our alliance? At least Japan and S Korea sell us cool shit for defending them.

CIA and FBI need defunding

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

I wish they'd stop giving us blue balls and actually try it
But like all leftists, all they can do is talk

nassar will be enough