Me personally I've never seen a whiter man

Me personally I've never seen a whiter man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tZxH4QYLRQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(vapes)

his parents

Are his iris' huge constantly? It looks like there's a small perimeter of blue there if you look hard enough.
B E A D Y
He's been killing it recently, previously, I wasn't really a fan but he's shown he can be a great representative for White Nationalism.
Hail Enoch

>Cuck flag
>hate.jpg
>posting pictures of his parents
please end your life

i hate enoch and this

>brown soulless eyes

I've never seen beadier eyes.

here's the thing

serbs are like the whitest people on earth

>Brown eyes

He white but not pure so you sir are wrong.

>reality

jew mad?

Is it true that his company tried to pit the two chans against each other and got btfo and doxxed?

He's the best we have imo. He rekts everyone. Trying to debate him is a losing battle

>he won the debate by shouting the loudest!

wtf his dad is Alan Alda?

Enoch is literally a fucking Jew.

well he's doing a real bad job at it if so

No he isn't. You guys are fucking retards. The alt-right may talk about Jews a lot, but that makes no difference if you don't address the source of those problems. ISRAEL. He's diverting attention from Israel, that's literally his only job. He said arabs did 9/11. Jews did 9/11.

do you even listen to TRS bro?

He kept screaming about Israel during the Warski show tonight and got everyone to agree that AIPAC should be dismantled, and dual-citizenship congressmen should be removed. What the fuck are you talking about?

Whiter than you Shawn

He kinda looks like (((gabe Kaplan)))

What the fuck?

Its just moarpheus, ignore the attention-seeking faggot. He's jealous of TRS being popular while hes irrelevant joke.

100% pure norwegian

(((Peinovich)))

Spencer is a snob that tries hard to act and look like le evil Bond villain, he feels fake as fuck. Enoch in the other hand is very relatable, his fucking fury against the ((((powers that be)))) is real and it shows.

yup.
i think both of them are jews. enoch's better.

mike did nothing wrong

Let's break this down...

1. Save for build - how different are Enoch's builds from those of Hitler's? Are you really autistic and worthless enough be a Nordicist?
2. Do you think the JIDF or whomever is crafty enough to fabricate an entire lifehistory down to parents who have given pearl clutching interviews and court documents?
3. How in your opinion is he acting to subvert white nationalism?

I'm not arguing Enoch is perfect - he's far from it. But whom is more effective and still alive?

hes our jew

definitely not a jew

I’d fuck him. Hard and repeatedly.

Red flagging much?
I sense but hurt from you.

Weasels like you never attack our arguments, instead personalities.

actually nevermind

He has non-white eyes, that's for sure.

Are you talking about that faggot who fucked an nigger back in HS? That moarpheus?

The whitest person in history is the great prophet Mohammed. He's so white his child bride didn't need a night light. youtu.be/tZxH4QYLRQY

I had breakfast with Mike Enoch several months ago. He ordered ham and eggs, confirmed not a jew.

He also didn't eat his toast, and gave me his toast. It was whole wheat.

(((Anglo)))

Yeah the "TRS dodges the true enemy, Israel" is a retarded shtick he pushes in every one of these threads. He just mad he's not popular.

damn...
thanks for letting me know

>Enoch doesn't eat superior whole wheat
No wonder he's so fat

>dis nigga a mufukin raisin head