One Punch Man

>Stepping Stone
>an undertaking or event that helps one progress towards a specified goal

Apologize

>Garoufags still at it

You just can't let it go

What's there to let go?

The obvious.

At any rate, it's called a stepping stone because one steps over it. Otherwise, it's just a learning experience. Everyone knows this, but Garoufags just keep being so awkward about it. I really don't know what to think about this, since I can't help but think anyone could be in this much denial over the fact that their favorite character in an Asian comic book got beaten up by another character in the same Asian comic boko. But then I remember that guy who killed himself over Itachuu, so I know that this is reality.

>tfw you realize Garou is just OPM's version of Vegeta
He'll always be #2 or worse, won't he.

He has a bright future as a real hero, unlike those of the association.

They are obviously doing this to mask their butthurt.

More importantly, best girl.

Most of them don't even care about being "real" heroes. At least they don't beat up innocent people because they were bullied as kids.

>Most of them don't even care about being "real" heroes

Exactly.

>At least they don't beat up innocent people because they were bullied as kids.

When an S-Class hero is "free" to rape captured criminals, it reflects on the organization as a whole. Where are the heroes speaking out against such abusive behavior?

what happened with the webcomic?

No time to work on it. MP is ending soon and we're soon back to the webcomic content which should give less much less work to ONE.

I bet her genetic modifications have left her sterile

Sterile girls can not be best

It's the opposite, remember the House of Evolution creations are supposed to replace humanity, so she should be more built for sex than any human.

This is correct.

My nigga, you get what's up.

Why does she have robutt bits? Did I miss something? I thought she died.

I havn't read the comic in ages.

She survived and got her insect/battle parts replaced by prothesis.

Holy fuck, no way. Anyone got a link to the manga? I kinda want to start reading again. I stopped around when Garou first showed up. Took a bit of a break.

Huh, that's so weird. Is she still a villain?

> Is she still a villain?

Obviously not. Genus created a takoyaki shop where her and Armored Gorilla works.

It hasn't actually happened yet, if the manga is finally back on track with the webcomic it should take around 4 or 5 more chapters.

And no, she is likely reformed the same as Armored Gorilla.

Is One's version superior?

As someone who can literally survive on nothing but takoyaki that always pleased me.

I used to eat so much takoyaki at this one tako stand the lady working there would give me three, sometimes four free extra tako balls at a time. She even told the others workers to give me free ones because I was like the MVP of takoyaki customers. No joke.

The Anime made her way crazier acting and looking, in the manga she was always chill, so her being reformed doesn't feels that weird.

Nah, its just wdm fans and syriufags baiting... gallow fags got btfo and went in hiding till he starts winning again

Especially in her stronger state where she was full on frenzy. Don't really like how they made older looking too.

I think the idea in the anime was she got high on blood. She got extra crazy after transforming.

which one

One is a faggot who hasn't updated in 6 months because he's still working on his "Flop Psycho" shit.

>Stepping Stone

Yeah but she didn't at all in the manga, that's why it didn't feel right. Like they tried to make her extra villain looking.

So does Garou like doggy style?

The other one has been working on filler shit for a year tho?

Because he'd overtake One by 2018 if he continued at that speed.

Agreed. Same on the making her look older thing. The HoE guys overall weren't really all that monstrous with the exception of Kabuto.

>survived
that confirmes that saitama can't beat everyone with one punch

He doesn't have a choice

>that confirms that saitama DOESN'T KILL everyone with one punch

Ftfy

Saitama is merciful. He doesn't always go all out. He knocked Snek on his ass without killing him too.

He's knocked human beings out without killing them before.

Probably would have left Beast King and co alone too if they just apologized, paid for the roof and left.

Not filler if it was written by ONE.

>litterally said "HOHOHOHO"

She was much more ojou-sama like than I remembered. Guess it's because of the Anime.

Seriously, if you aren't an outright threat to human life Saitama will usually give you a stern warning like Hammerhead.

She displayed a huge range of emotions for such a short screen time.

Midget booty.

holy fuck my dick is diamonds

he slapped her

filler can be also something written by the main author.

I love Garou
he could be another run of the mil hero but he decides to be the villain

Depends how your interpret it. The point is that if it's written by the author it's canon, which it is in that case. normally it's more used for Anime extra content that isn't written by the author and as such is non canon.

Then he just becomes another run of the mil anti hero

He's an anti-villain.

Don't go repeating stupid shit from the wikia.

I don't even know what wikia you're talking about, faggot.

>anti-villain.
that is the correct definition

I don't really care much for all this shitposting, but I'll bite this time. Typically, for something to be a stepping stone, you have to step over it, not trip on it. Hence the name. Pretty obvious, but sometimes the obvious needs to be pointed out, apparently.

but filler isn't an antonyms of canon, they can coexist together

Vanon "filler" is filler litterally just because some random guys feels like it is. OPM always had arcs/mini stories that didn't matter on the long run plot wise, because the overall plot isn't that important.

No. An Anti-Villain is someone who lacks the characteristics of a villain in terms of morality and attributes and yet still becomes a villain for all intents and purposes. An Anti-Hero is someone who lacks the characteristics of a hero, such as morality and attributes, and yet becomes one for all intents and purposes. Garou might be a cuck who likes monsters more than he likes heroes, but he's still serving the role of a hero, not a villain.

Because the term isn't defined officially we can only have interpretations, For example in a wikia i found this definition
> the anti-villain plays a villain's game, but for a noble cause...at least in their eyes. They may be more noble or heroic than an anti-hero, but the means to achieve their ends are often considered immoral, unjust, or evil.
and this is exactly who garou is

That's just a normal not-cartoon villain. An anti-hero isn't doing something repugnant in the best possible way.

Any good OPM doujins?

That's what losers tell themselves when they get rekt.

They also spam the winner with rematch requests because they got assblasted from losing.

That's what people do when they want to improve.

no

in fact for the anti-villian, it specifies
>at least in their eyes

Kaiba was only a stepping stone for Joey.

With this, my character can get a "moral victory" regardless of the outcome.

did it land in her pooper?

>o. An Anti-Villain is someone who lacks the characteristics of a villain in terms of morality and attributes and yet still becomes a villain for all intents and purposes.
He sent multiple heroes to hospital when they would have been useful in the MA battle. There is no evidence that he did any good at all. Many people likely died due to less heroes on the streets just when they were short on manpower.

I wouldn't be a hero if I assaulted fire fighters and sent them to hospital during the peak of a dry summer.

this is better

Except Joey would never go on to surpass Kaiba, instead being used as a jobber to hype up Zigfried, all for the sole purpose of making Kaiba's victory over the latter more impressive.

Try to find better examples in your attempts to diminish Garou's rapid growth and limitless potential.

But that's not an ass shot.

>instead being used as a jobber to hype up Zigfried
> using filler as reference

Read the manga retard.

God, I love womanlets.

It's the same concept, faggot. If anything, using the manga only works against you since Joey only fought Kaiba in Duelist Kingdom, wherein he merely served the purpose of jobbing to reintroduce Kaiba as a threat.

And then after he went to the finals and at duel city he almost won against fucking Marik but lost because bullshit. He always job at the start of the arc but still ends up almost at the top under the MC in the end.

>he went to the finals

There essentially were no finals in the manga. Yugi told him to fuck off because the outcome was obvious and would've been both a waste of time and advantageous to Pegasus.

Can't wait until Mosquitofags get BTFO when their waifu is confirmed dead and not working in the shop.

How many "stepping stones" will Garoufags need to realise hes just a jobber?

> unlimited stepping stones works

Wait, Child Emperor is a boy?

>emperor

what part of emperor did you have a hard time with

Thought it was just a dumb name. Plus this is written by a Jap, maybe his English isn't that good.

It gets me everytime, thanks user.

Doesn't matter if she's dead, still a nice gal.

He's called "Doutei" in Japanese, user. The "emperor" is a translation. They also have a word for empress.

I don't get it. Why are people hating on Garou? His whole schtick is that he gets stronger with every fight. He's a villain with hero plot armor. Even when he loses, he wins. Except against Saitama of course.

People don't hate him. They hate the obnoxious garoufag.

Did you not read OP, user? Garoufags are delusional. It's not rare for Sup Forums to hate characters because their fans are stupid fucks. It's not even just exclusive to Sup Forums. Stupidity and retards taint the things they gather around in the eyes of the majority.

Got it. I thought "Child Emperor" was his superhero name in both, just like how Saitama's name is One Punch Man ("wanpanman" in the jap version, but still, basically the same) in both.

Isn't doutei japanese for "virgin"?

It's slang for "virgin". I think you can guess the context, given how it was translated.

Not that user, but
>Stupidity and retards taint the things they gather around in the eyes of the majority.
Which is why it's strange that so many people on Sup Forums pretend to be retarded, KNOWING it'll attract actual retards.

I see

Oh, it was translated? Didn't notice.

Good thing it wasn't Lily who knew him. Or more like bad thing. Fuck this author for never using her.